Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whose car was this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96674
Forum Reputation : 1190

Whose car was this? Empty
PostSubject: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:22 am

I am reading the 11k and on 9078 with an interview of policeman on 4/21/99 at Dylan's home he states the following:

Parked on the exterior of the residence, on the north side, is a black BMW 320i. This vehicle has no registration plates and the interior is partially gutted. There are numerous stickers on the car. These stickers are : 1)the Chemical Brothers 2)Rammstein 3)Marilyn Manson 4) KMFDM NAIVE 5)NIN (the second N is backwards). It does not appear that this vehicle was used for any transportation.

I know Dylan drove a BMW but wasn't his car still at the school on 4/21? I guess this guy could have been mistaken. Has anyone made it further in the 11k to somehow see who owned this car?
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84421
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:25 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I am reading the 11k and on 9078 with an interview of policeman on 4/21/99 at Dylan's home he states the following:

Parked on the exterior of the residence, on the north side, is a black BMW 320i.  This vehicle has no registration plates and the interior is partially gutted. There are numerous stickers on the car.  These stickers are : 1)the Chemical Brothers 2)Rammstein 3)Marilyn Manson 4) KMFDM NAIVE 5)NIN (the second N is backwards).  It does not appear that this vehicle was used for any transportation.

I know Dylan drove a BMW but wasn't his car still at the school on 4/21?  I guess this guy could have been mistaken.  Has anyone made it further in the 11k to somehow see who owned this car?

That's interesting, maybe he had another BMW that he was working on. If so, it's the first I have heard of that (I think).

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105913
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

Parked on the exterior of the residence, on the north side, is a black BMW 320i.  This vehicle has no registration plates and the interior is partially gutted. There are numerous stickers on the car.  These stickers are : 1)the Chemical Brothers 2)Rammstein 3)Marilyn Manson 4) KMFDM NAIVE 5)NIN (the second N is backwards).  It does not appear that this vehicle was used for any transportation.

I know Dylan drove a BMW but wasn't his car still at the school on 4/21?  I guess this guy could have been mistaken.  Has anyone made it further in the 11k to somehow see who owned this car?

Didn't his "main" BMW have those exact stickers on it?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is what I thought so my original thinking was this was his car, but on the 21 his car would have still been at the school

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119283
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 10:03 am

Dylan's car was impounded by police after the shooting. The Klebold's did not get the car back until several months later, they then donated it to charity. So it would have been impossible for that car to be at his house after the 20th.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 10:38 am

Jenn wrote:
Dylan's car was impounded by police after the shooting. The Klebold's did not get the car back until several months later, they then donated it to charity. So it would have been impossible for that car to be at his house after the 20th.

Yea it doesn't make sense! There is so much crap to weed thru in the 11k
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84421
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 11:50 am

Is it possible it's just another car of his?

Or a Jeffco f--kup?

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Didn't he & his Dad get an extra junker car exactly like his to use for parts, and they'd work on the car together? I can't cite where I recall this from, I've consumed SO much..but for some reason it pops into my brain.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:32 am

Columbine_obsessed wrote:
Didn't he & his Dad get an extra junker car exactly like his to use for parts, and they'd work on the car together? I can't cite where I recall this from, I've consumed SO much..but for some reason it pops into my brain.

That would make a lot of sense. I still don't know where this car came from if it was ever there at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Columbine_obsessed wrote:

I seem to recall this as well, and that they would work on cars together. I also seem to remember reading they would fix up the cars and sell them....I may be wrong though. I know they also bought properties, fixed them up and rented them out after Mr. Klebold had to retire due to rheumatism arthritis. His dad was an engineer, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose car was this?   Whose car was this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whose car was this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: