Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica Holliday

Go down 
+2
slippy123
NotYourRobot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74599
Forum Reputation : 0

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:08 pm

I don't want to say she's lucky because it seems insensitive but damn her leaving the table to go over to the computer tables probably saved her life.

But that left room open under the table and poor kelly…
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:19 am

NotYourRobot wrote:
I don't want to say she's lucky because it seems insensitive but damn her leaving the table to go over to the computer tables probably saved her life.

But that left room open under the table and poor kelly…

Alot of people made some lucky moves that day, and a few made some unlucky ones.
To bad Rachel didn't see a friend in the hall and talk for 5 minutes before heading outside.
Or if it wasn't such a nice day the people who got wounded or killed outside might of stayed inside.
It's just one of those things we will never know.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 3:18 pm

There were a lot of students that gave testimony saying they usually go to the library on lunch but that day they had other things to do. Those decisions saved their lives

shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:49 pm

It's just the literal fate of life. Are we making subconscious decisions currently or in spiritual sense if one believes, our lives are already written for us and we're living it.

shades

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 8:44 am

Is it true that Kevin asked Jessica whether it was really Eric involved in the shooting?

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73328
Forum Reputation : 0

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:05 pm

I also heard that Kevin and Jessica's brother were good friends and he did ask Jessica if it really was Eric doing the shooting. Unfortunately, it wasn't verified as it was on tumblr, so I don't known if that is truth or just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 10:50 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Is it true that Kevin asked Jessica whether it was really Eric involved in the shooting?

Yes, its true.
Jessica said it in the only article where she talked about her experience that day.
Jessica Holliday's brother Derek was best friends with Kevin.He was supposed to be in Derek's wedding party in the Summer of 1999 but I don't know if that ended up working out since Kevin must have still been grieving very deeply then.
Jessica said that Kevin came to her house with Derek a few days after the shooting ,asked her if she was ok and then asked "Was it really my brother?"

Jessica told him yes but said she didn't want to tell him any more details then.

If anyone wants to read the article enter in this to the search engine and it should come up

The Girl in the Picture On April 20, Jessica Holliday became the face of the Columbine tragedy to millions around the world. This is her story. By Lisa Levitt Rocky ...

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 11:11 pm

So SAD.

Jessica Holliday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Holliday   Jessica Holliday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Holliday
Page 1 of 1