Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this for real??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78017
Forum Reputation : 25

Is this for real?? Empty
PostSubject: Is this for real??   Is this for real?? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:47 pm

First of all, I am still somewhat new on this forum so I apologize ahead of time if this has already been discussed or if this link/photo breaks a rule. Please feel free to delete if this is the case. I in no way want to offend anyone. So today I decided to google "genuine columbine crime scene photos" and this website came up. Never seen it before and after scrolling all the way to the bottom (I'm on my iPhone) I found this picture that claims to be a photo of Rachel Scott dead in the autopsy room. Is this for real?? Anyone have any info?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 18

Is this for real?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this for real??   Is this for real?? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:43 pm

That's a woman who protested and got ran over by a tank in Israel or something, that's not Rachel Scott, but her name was Rachel.

Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78017
Forum Reputation : 25

Is this for real?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this for real??   Is this for real?? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for clarifying. Now I feel foolish for even thinking it could be real...thought I came across something good haha
Back to top Go down
Cezar

Contribution Points : 101574
Forum Reputation : 4

Is this for real?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this for real??   Is this for real?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Rachel Corrie was murdered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this for real?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this for real??   Is this for real?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this for real??
Page 1 of 1