Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E/D and the cameras

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elia

Contribution Points : 101088
Forum Reputation : 0

E/D and the cameras Empty
PostSubject: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 pm

do you think eric and dylan thought they were filmed by the cameras while they were in the cafeteria during the massacre???
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119183
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Yes, I think they knew.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm sure they loved that fact. I know some of the students hiding were able to fill in the blanks as to what was going on by switching on a tv.
I bet E&D also had the opportunity to turn on one of the TVs in the classrooms and watch their own damage in it's wake?

Back to top Go down
elia

Contribution Points : 101088

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 am

So i guess that's why they drank and seemed relax while they were in the cafeteria...it could be part of their plan to seem just more god-like...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm

I believe they were to busy fuckin with the bombs to care, and Erics nose was broke, so probably didn't think about it. Who knows
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 102222

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Stupid question but you know when we have the footage of them in the cafeteria, was his nose broken then?

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:47 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
Stupid question but you know when we have the footage of them in the cafeteria, was his nose broken then?

After E/D had left the library they had gone to the cafeteria for a bit and that was caught on footage.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102201

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:04 pm

elia wrote:
do you think eric and dylan thought they were filmed by the cameras while they were in the cafeteria during the massacre???

I imagine they knew that there were cameras, and probably even that they were on. But remember, they were attempting to set off the bombs. If the bombs had worked, the cameras along with the rest of the cafeteria would have been destroyed. So I doubt they cared that much.

And yes, the footage we have from the cafeteria takes place after the boys were in the library, so Eric's nose was already broken.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E/D and the cameras   E/D and the cameras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E/D and the cameras
Page 1 of 1