Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ISIS burns family alive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97116
Forum Reputation : 52

ISIS burns family alive Empty
PostSubject: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 2:54 am

So sad.They never stop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98568
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:05 am

Do we not think these vicious, scum murderers deserve our sympathy as well?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 am

I don't hate them.I was just posting about the terrible crimes they commit.I'm sure I would feel that at least some deserve some kind of sympathy.Some have obviously had bad lives before joining ISIS.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98568
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 1:14 pm

And this morning they take the head of a priest in France.

Fuck them and fuck having sympathy for them.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80286
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
And this morning they take the head of a priest in France.

Fuck them and fuck having sympathy for them.

I understand why you feel that way.

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83764
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:06 pm

Spend some time watching the videos of executions put out by ISIS and then talk to me about sympathy. These aren't depressed people killing while not of a sound mind, these are people killing solely to spread fear. Why should I sympathize with them when theyre locking people in cages and burning/drowning/burying them alive to use as propaganda tools? When they're using women and small girls as sex slaves? When they're literally massacring whole towns filled with thousands of people?

I'm not ignorant of the fact that a decent portion of them are brought in by force. It doesn't change the fact that there were enough of the evil bastards to get a major grip on that part of the world to begin with. And yes I'm aware that you can't lump people into a "good or evil" category. ISIS tends to be the exception for me though. How anyone could pray to a god that requests holy wars and beheadings in his name is far beyond my level of comprehension.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm not saying anyone should feel sympathy if you don't already.
It's disgusting and terrible what they do, no doubt about it.
It's extremely difficult sometimes but I try to feel sympathy whenever I can.

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83764
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:28 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I'm not saying anyone should feel sympathy if you don't already.
It's disgusting and terrible what they do, no doubt about it.
It's extremely difficult sometimes but I try to feel sympathy whenever I can.

I get that and its a noble mindset to have. The truth is though not everyone is deserving of sympathy. The world may not be wholly black and white, but there is black and white in it.

Of course as you're aware I find it hard to sympathize with anyone once they've committed murder out of malice towards an innocent person. Its hard to be symapathetic towards someone whos taken another persons one chance to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISIS burns family alive   ISIS burns family alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISIS burns family alive
Page 1 of 1