Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Battaglia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71981
Forum Reputation : 0

John Battaglia Empty
PostSubject: John Battaglia   John Battaglia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:26 pm

I wonder how about you guys - I read so much about violent crimes that I have begun to develop a kind of immunity against being shocked by the cruelty of certain perpetrators, but there are cases that still make me shocked.
The John Battaglia case is one of these.

The guy was a brutally abusive husband, both his marriages ended with divorce because of his violent behaviour against both his first and second wife. Seemingly, he did not learn from his mistakes, had a police record for violating probation too.
But, he used to be violent only against his wife, not against the kids! Even after the divorce, his second ex-wife thought it was safe to allow him having contact with their two daughters!
But one day, he shot the little girls. Just to punish his ex-wife, or something.

Now that he is sitting on Death Row, he insists on that he did not do it, it was some kind of demons who did it. He shows a deep grief and says he still mourns for the girls (after he shot them, the first thing he did was going to a tattoo parlor to get two roses tattooed on his biceps, in memory of each girl!)

This description of his crime - and his mental sickness - is rather inaccurate, there are some very detailed articles on the net:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Has anyone else read about this case? If so, have you found any other articles that are worth to read? What are your thoughts about it?
Back to top Go down

John Battaglia
Page 1 of 1