Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wayne Harris Notes Feb 28-Apr 27 1997 & Jan 29-Apr 21 1998

Go down 
+9
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
SandraSmit19
Venividivici
rayybayy444
slippy123
CuriousColumbine
runreilly
sororityalpha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wayne Harris Notes Feb 28-Apr 27 1997 & Jan 29-Apr 21 1998 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris Notes Feb 28-Apr 27 1997 & Jan 29-Apr 21 1998   Wayne Harris Notes Feb 28-Apr 27 1997 & Jan 29-Apr 21 1998 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 11:37 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
Imo Wayne has the pants on in the house & Kathy is a doormat reason why Eric  believed that women are   are below men  he got that from his dad.

I am sure that Wayne likely did wear the pants in the family, but I don't really get Kathy as a doormat. Granted no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. BUT Eric was said to always be respectful and polite, opening doors for girls etc.  I think these were things he probably learned from his dad. From seeing his dad do them, etc.

Maybe Eric really did have those "women will always be below men" thoughts, OR he could have just been ranting, talking tough etc. Who knows.

Either way I just don't think he got that from Wayne.  Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Wayne Harris Notes Feb 28-Apr 27 1997 & Jan 29-Apr 21 1998
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2