Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronology of Events 1978-1999

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
sororityalpha
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Chronology of Events 1978-1999 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronology of Events 1978-1999   Chronology of Events 1978-1999 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

1981-early 1983 April to ~May/June

04-09-81 Eric was born in Wichita, Kansas

12-17-81 to 03-29-83, from 8 months old to ~1 week before his 2nd birthday, Eric had been to the doctor 19 times: 3 x ear infection, 11 x “congenital” leg problems, and 5 x unspecified

Has anyone ever been able to figure out what issues Eric had with his legs? scratch

I don’t have a clear-cut answer. I read somewhere that he was born with it and some people have noticed when he walks he walks a little pigeon toed.

A lot of people do bypass all of Eric’s health problems that he had when he was little too. As someone who has a lot of health issues up until she was eight, it really does screw with you. Even as you get older. In a lot of ways he did find a really good friend in Dylan. Because Dylan was very accepting  and didn’t want to disappoint people. Then they had to use that great  friendship for evil. Sad

I actually think all these problems did cause Eric to have MAJOR issues with his self image. This is likely why he tried so hard to get people to see him as REB.  

Absolutely. Remember the last entry he  said don’t let the weird looking Eric kid come.

I venture a guess never having met Eric. That it wasn’t his looks  that were peoples problem with him

I never noticed anything odd about Eric’s walk

I have never picked up anything strange about his walk either. Maybe it was fixed or went away when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Chronology of Events 1978-1999   Chronology of Events 1978-1999 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:48 am

A lot of kids are bowlegged after they are born until they start to walk. Some do not go away. I wonder if he was very bowlegged as a child

PostSubject: Re: Chronology of Events 1978-1999   Chronology of Events 1978-1999 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:51 am

Lizpuff wrote:
A lot of kids are bowlegged after they are born until they start to walk.  Some do not go away.  I wonder if he was very bowlegged as a child

No idea, as I have never really found anything that explained what was supposed to be wrong with his legs. Whether it was something skin related, or if it was an actual physical issue.scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronology of Events 1978-1999   Chronology of Events 1978-1999 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronology of Events 1978-1999
Page 1 of 1