Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this?!?!

Go down 
+2
TheSpiral
Columbine_Video_Archives
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 72367
Forum Reputation : 0

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 9:42 am

Where is this from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74864
Forum Reputation : 63

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 9:46 am

I think that's from that short video they shot, where they are buying something in a store, on Eric's birthday I think.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 am

Nah it's not that one. I have that video. This one though.....I can't remember seeing before...
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:11 am

If I am not wrong it's actually a home video not sure provided by who to a news station covering Columbine and that was a screenshot of it. That picture has been floating around for years

shades

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:11 am

That GMA logo on the top left, Good Morning America? I think

Columbine_Video_Archives

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 am

I'll explain in the 3k Q&A where I got this from. It's a funny story. You guys will like it.
Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 10:37 am

Lol yeah just confirmed my own question... I typed in "dylan klebold eating" into Google and found it. Thanks for the help though shades and spiral.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:24 am

Where is it from then?

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:58 pm

I'm curious about where it's from, too. I've seen the pic a few times, but I've never seen what it's from. How do we have a picture but not the video?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:39 am

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
I'll explain in the 3k Q&A where I got this from. It's a funny story. You guys will like it.
Only place I've ever seen it actually posted was on Tumblr. You know how when you search for photos and you can click "visit website" that the picture is on? That one was on Tumblr and according to them, he was eating a jelly donut. And they also said they don't know the origin of the photo and that the photo is actually from a video. That's all I know about that photo.

Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:46 am

Yeah that's what I got from it. Imy just now starting to research the logo. It has to be some news company. I decided at the last minute to make it a separate video from the 3k Q&A....because the Q&A is really long lol.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69576
Forum Reputation : 145

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:20 pm

That photo I remember from ACS. As far as I know it is from one of the segments of the Breakfast run, But was cut out from the tape that was sold by JFC. I know it was shot on different days as the part where Dylan is on the phone he is in a gray shirt, when he runs towards the car he is in a black shirt, in the store he has a yellow shirt. All the versions of this video online don't include that part with the donut. It must be from one of the early news reports that haven't been archived yet.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 75658

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:41 pm

It aired on Good Morning America....GMA that's all I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?!?!   What is this?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: