Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The great Columbine video of all time....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eniledam

PostSubject: Re: The great Columbine video of all time....   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 am

'Queenfarooq', I applaud you! That screenshot is exactly was what I was referring to. Thank you. And the link is solid, dude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: The great Columbine video of all time....   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Eniledam wrote:
'Queenfarooq', I applaud you! That screenshot is exactly was what I was referring to. Thank you. And the link is solid, dude!

That's ok Smile I knew as soon as I saw this thread that someone had sent me something about the Ebay listing a while back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The great Columbine video of all time....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2