Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Chris Morris.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoMaD

PostSubject: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is Chris Morris. He was best friends with both E&D up until the events of the massacre occurred. Chris was most specifically close with Eric as he could click more with him than he could with Dylan. Morris worked alongside E&D at Blackjack Pizza as its supervisor though I'm not sure about his length of employment there. He too had a fascination with weaponry and explosives, and even had some knowledge on bomb making. Outside of work Morris, like E&D, had been regularly bullied by jocks at Columbine. This fueled his own hatred towards the establishment of the building and its environment. He was known to have anger issues as well which sometimes made Eric look like a calm and collected guy in most situations. He attended anger management classes and his interest with bombs dwindled.

Chris claimed that on the morning of 4/20 he had been expecting for Eric to pick him up early in the morning but since Eric was a no-show, Chris decided to drive to bowling class on his own. He noticed that neither Eric or Dylan were present. Skip ahead a couple of hours at around 10:50am before the shooting, Morris skipped acting class since he was aware of his poor grades and probability of failing. He went over to his friend Cory's house and played some computer games until Cory's mother notified the two about the shooting over at the school. Morris, having already correctly guessed the suspects as E&D, decided to drive down over to the school in an attempt to try and convince them to stop. He was halted by police and taken into custody for suspicion of involvement as you can see here. He was eventually released after being cleared as a possible suspect.  

However each story told by Morris regarding his whereabouts on the day of the massacre were different from the last. Below is information from Everlasting-Contrast's blog on Tumblr.
Everlasting-Contrast wrote:
Chris vascillated inconsistently on his whereabout early morning on 4/20.  Originally he claimed to have attended bowling class and noted that Eric and Dylan didn’t show up but the instructor noted that Chris, Eric and Dylan were marked as absent for 1st hour Bowling class and,Nate Dykeman, was their only other teammate in attendance that morning.  Chris said he drove to Clement Park directly after bowling and listened to music and looked for some school paperwork in his car but then his car overheated so he left the car there to cool down at the park. This was around 8 a.m. he recalled. Then it was actually noted in the 11k that he changed his story and Chris said he drove from bowling class to McDonalds, grabbed a bite to eat and hung out at the smokers pit and ate his food. He then drove to Clement Park where his car overheated and he stood around and chatted with someone (whose name he can’t recall) while he waited for the vehicle to cool off.  He then claims he drove the car into the CHS parking lot and attended his 2nd and 3rd period classes and then left and drove to a store and bought a Mt. Dew and some other items and then drove to his friend Cory Friesen’s house where they played Nintendo games for 30 min to an hour when Corey’s mom called and said there was a shooting at the school.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There had been a diversionary bomb in a field on the east side of Wadsworth Boulevard that was "supposedly" planted by E&D on the day of the massacre to keep the polices attraction away from the school building while the shooting went underway. However, if you want my personal opinion, I believe Chris Morris was the one to plant the diversion while E&D took care of business at Columbine. Why else would there be an inconsistency in explanation of his whereabouts during the events as they took place? Other than lack of memory, which I find hard to believe, there wouldn't be any plausible reason. With him having hated the students and over all environment of the school, as well as having anger issues that exceeded Eric's at time and knowledge of bomb making, there are several reasons as to why a possible involvement could be plausible.

A diversion bomb could be used without having direct involvement in the shooting, and that could have been Morris' role. He was even kicked out of his own home by his mother after the shooting for reasons unknown.

Thoughts on Chris Morris and this theory?

Bluten leise in das Meer
Rammstein|Reise, Reise
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:37 am

Chris Morris said he was transferred to a Detective and told the Detective his story. Investigator T. Aciemo confirmed this information as he was the Investigator Morris had spoken to when he called the second time. Chris Morris said Investigator Aciemo told him to stay at Freezen's residence and the police would come by and talk with him. Morris said the police arrived at Freezen's residence and told him to remove all of his property from his pockets. Morris said he did so and was placed in handcuffs and brought to Clement Park where he was taken to a van where several people questioned him. Morris said following the questioning he was brought to the Sheriffs Office.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 am

Chris worked with the FBI when he called Phil Duran as well - Pages 010812-010833

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:39 am

I don't think Chris was at bowling that morning. The teacher marked him absent, other students including Nate stated he was absent...he wasn't there. But I don't really think he had anything to do with the bomb. There was one person in the 11k who claimed to see Eric and Dylan around the area of his home walking around. He said that Eric told him not to go over in that direction for a few days and laughed about it. Personally I think only Eric and Dylan were consciously involved. They may have had help from various sources but I don't think anyone knew any plans.

NoMaD

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't think anyone knew any plans.
While this could most definitely be the case, I also find it very hard to believe.

Bluten leise in das Meer
Rammstein|Reise, Reise
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 am

I don't think anyone knew any plans.
While this could most definitely be the case, I also find it very hard to believe.

I guess I would just like to give Chris the benefit of the doubt. He was forthcoming with police and went with them on the 20 giving what information he had. There is always a possibility that he is lying of course and I cannot prove one way or another but I'd like to think he is truthful. There were people saying he saw a map of the school Eric had and that Eric was publicly talking about his plans out in the open. I am not sure if I believe that myself.

Eric and Dylan (while not completely trustworthy sources) stated that they were the only ones that knew what was going on and that they used others but the others had no knowledge of what was going on. I think that is the truth.

I tend to think that if anything, Mark Manes knew a bit more than he let on but that is a different topic

NoMaD

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Eric and Dylan (while not completely trustworthy sources) stated that they were the only ones that knew what was going on and that they used others but the others had no knowledge of what was going on.
E&D could've said that to avoid leads on other possible suspects, in this case someone close to them like Morris. Lying was one of their professions and they were damn good at it. It's how 4/20 even came to be.

Bluten leise in das Meer
Rammstein|Reise, Reise
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Eric and Dylan (while not completely trustworthy sources) stated that they were the only ones that knew what was going on and that they used others but the others had no knowledge of what was going on. I think that is the truth.

I tend to think that if anything, Mark Manes knew a bit more than he let on but that is a different topic

I agree w all this.

Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:52 pm

The guys openly talked about their plans or foreshadowed "hints" at some points and used others for their means but the people had no knowledge of what was going on except for Eric and Dylan themselves.

At the very least I would say even if they felt something was gonna happen, they probably never believed it would occur especially a massacre in their school of that extent.

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:13 pm

they probably never believed it would occur especially a massacre in their school of that extent.
Eric and Kristi Epling exchanged notes about his "shit-list" and how both he and Dylan would get revenge during German class. Kristi sent away the notes to a friend after the massacre in fear of the police finding them and suspecting her of something. Said friend gave the police the notes anyways. In these notes, she doesn't seem to disregard Eric's words as if it were a joke. If Eric was willing to tell something like this to Kristi, then someone actually close to him like Morris who also shared the same hate for the school's students would without a doubt be told something.

==NOTES==
Spoiler:

==TRANSLATED==
Spoiler:

Bluten leise in das Meer
Rammstein|Reise, Reise

Last edited by NoMaD on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Chris Morris.   Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:27 pm

NoMad, great spoliers. Gracias.

Semantics aside, I don't think any of these kids believed NBK was going to actually happen. At most E&D might try something minor and targeted at individuals. We see the false bravado throughout their basement tapes and school movies and lets be honest, E&D were weak losers and rarely does that release of resentment and pain develop from talk to action.

E&D just happened to be the rare case where it actually developed into reality. I'm not sure they actually believed it was going down until the months prior to 420.

In Kristi's case, I'd guess she just didn't want to "disrespect" Eric and complicate things further.. not truly believing his retaliation would include NBK. Kristi might have been fishing a little as well, playing into Eric's mind would encourage info release as well.

TCM, Morris, Nate D. as well as several others lived this full fantasy with moments of minor real retaliation as it relates to being "pissed on by society". It helps these kids deal with life's BS and release the angst.. most all of us exhibit this at some level in our lifetime.

Morris is probably the third party that came closest to crossing the lines of the law on this, but end of the day he didn't. I'm also confident that many parties were discussing the possibility of a 420 grand finale revenge day. Heck they bs'd about it and fantasized about as a group if you extend the TCM and associated friend circle going back four years prior. Anyone doubt that the origin of E&D's introduction to these morbid ideas weren't directly fostered by their predecessors in the CHS bottom of the food chain?

Explains the various reports of people having knowledge b4 420, the Splatterpunks as well as Dykeman's report that others showed up that morning but didn't participate.

Fantasy became reality for E&D though. Bet there were a lot of "oh sh!t, they actually f'ng did it" quotes that day.

"ShockedBeyondBelief".. says it all, no one thought these idiots would actually go this far.

Back to top Go down

Chris Morris.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1