Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings

Go down 
+17
true_crime
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
EricsToastInTheCaf
QuestionMark
Jea
STK
Massoccur
04daviszoe
InsaneIntruder
Skrik
TheSpiral
Smiggles94
Glamazon
Draw_It_White
shades
abstractsmigs
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2018, 04:06

Jea wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jea wrote:
Gay scene in elephant ruined all impression.
Z0MGGGGG R U H0M0F0N3 0MGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Crying   No, I'm not ))))
I R3PR0T U, HAV FUN G3T BAN [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm gonna watch elephant again and again, until and I'm gonna like this scene.
I promises. Crying
GUD U H0M0F0N3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 03:17

Mass shooting movies i have seen:
Zero Day
Elephant
Some parts of Rampage
Some parts of Stalking Laura
Ending of Im Not Ashamed(and some parts with Eric and Dylan) (what a shit movie lol)
The shooting scene of The Dirties
Shooting parts of Village Of Doom
The shooting part in that one Japanese movie were he kills people at his high school with a pistol or something
Ending of Rampage 3
Some shooting scenes in Rampage 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 03:19

Oh and the ending scene in Bloody Wednesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 03:20

And Duck! The Carbine High School Massacre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 03:21

goddamn me! I also seen Klass and its "Life After" series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 03:22

OMFG WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING TO THINK! And the ending scene to Polytechnic
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 06:53

I really liked State's Evidence.

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 06:53

states evidence yes ive also seen that
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2018, 11:50

TheOne99 wrote:
OMFG WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING TO THINK! And the ending scene to Polytechnic
You could just edit your 1st post.
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56463
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2018, 21:06

Zero Day is not only my favorite 'shooting movie," but one of my favorite movies of any genre.

I liked the twist in White Rabbit and the shooting scene. Everything else just... Was awful.

Elephant was mostly awful.

We Need To Talk About Kevin and Beautiful Boy are I important because they show the point of view of the shooters' families.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2018, 21:12

I'm excited to watch Beautiful Boy, I'm only nervous about it because I'm writing one of my own... and I don't want it to get in my head while I'm writing.

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2018, 23:15

Ooooh, you're writing a school shooting movie?!

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2018, 20:15

Anyone mention bullet time?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2018, 22:16

eldigato wrote:
Anyone mention bullet time?
Bullet Time is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 10:51

SouthCliffe is pretty good although it's a TV Series.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 11:13

Tommy QTR wrote:
Where'd you find it? I've looked for it but can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 11:29

I think I found it on the all4 website, I'll send a link when I'm not on my phone.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 11:34

My favorite movies with mass killings:

-Lesson of the Evil (it is really for entertainment, not to learn about mass shooting but that movie is sooooo good)
-Polytechnique
-We Need to Talk About Kevin
-Bloody Wednesday (Thanks Adam for making me discover this film)

I also liked:

-71 Fragmente einer Chronologie des Zufalls (By the director of Funny Games ; I watched this movie at the theater and I was waiting for the shooting during all the film because it happens at the very end without a clue, and just when it happened a woman next to me said something to her husband so I watched at her angrily and annoyed and I heard the gunshots... and so I missed the scene I was waiting for 1h40. I quickly looked at the screen again but the shooting was already over and the shooter was leaving. At that moment I really wanted to be James Holmes! I had to watch the scene on Youtube.)
-Ms. 45
-If...

And I have also seen Elephant, but I also didn't really like it, mainly because of the kiss scene. But I still like the idea of filming the same scenes from a different point of view each time and seeing the shooters walking in the background, but I think it was badly made which made it too artsy and boring.

That's all I've seen for now, there are still so much movies I want to see.

TheOne99 wrote:
[...]
Ending of Im Not Ashamed(and some parts with Eric and Dylan) (what a shit movie lol)
The shooting part in that one Japanese movie were he kills people at his high school with a pistol or something
Ending of Rampage 3

So you watch only the best scenes, that's cheating! ;)
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 14:05

TheOne99 wrote:
What movie was it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 14:06

Neah wrote:

-Lesson of the Evil (it is really for entertainment, not to learn about mass shooting but that movie is sooooo good)
-Polytechnique

I also liked:

-71 Fragmente einer Chronologie des Zufalls (By the director of Funny Games ; I watched this movie at the theater and I was waiting for the shooting during all the film because it happens at the very end without a clue, and just when it happened a woman next to me said something to her husband so I watched at her angrily and annoyed and I heard the gunshots... and so I missed the scene I was waiting for 1h40. I quickly looked at the screen again but the shooting was already over and the shooter was leaving. At that moment I really wanted to be James Holmes! I had to watch the scene on Youtube.)
-Ms. 45
-If...

And I have also seen Elephant, but I also didn't really like it, mainly because of the kiss scene. But I still like the idea of filming the same scenes from a different point of view each time and seeing the shooters walking in the background, but I think it was badly made which made it too artsy and boring.

TheOne99 wrote:
[...]
Ending of Rampage 3

Well im not much of a big movie person, occasionally ill actually sit down and watch the entire film, like i did that with elephant last april i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 14:09

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
What movie was it?

I think it was called Attack At Central High or something im not sure, oh and it wasnt a pistol, my mistake, i think it was a shotgun or a bolt action rifle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 14:09

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
What movie was it?

I think it is Lesson of the Evil

Edit: sorry, I posted in the same time as TheOne99
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 15:41

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Found it:

Although you need to set up an account to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2018, 15:43

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
Ooooh, you're writing a school shooting movie?!

Yes, it’s completely fictional and in its own little bubble but I’m doing it from the POV of the shooters and their friends/family.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2018, 06:27

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Found it:

Thanks. It was pretty good. I noticed another show on there called Born To Kill, which takes place in a school and the 1st episode was coincidentally released on April 20th.
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd June 2018, 01:25

Well that sounds amazing Ophelia. I'll definitely be an enthusiastic reader if I come across it!

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2018, 00:19

Neah wrote:

-Polytechnique

I also liked:

-Ms. 45
-If...

TheOne99 wrote:
[...]
Ending of Rampage 3

Well ok I did a few years ago sat down and watch the entire movie of Klass (2007) Dont remember if it had subtitles or anything but i did watch the whole thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2018, 02:01

I watched Rampage this evening and I liked it. It has no artistic value but it is not an issue because the only purpose is to have fun showing a boy kill, kill, kill and that's all. All I wanted to see is dead people so I was happy with it, I would probably preferred it with a little more blood in it but that's a personal preference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2018, 07:00

Zero Day, Rampage, The Dirties, Tower, Polytechnique and Duck! The Carbine High Massacre are movies about mass murder I enjoy. My favorite one out of those 6 is Zero Day.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2018, 17:16

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Found it:

Thanks. It was pretty good. I noticed another show on there called Born To Kill, which takes place in a school and the 1st episode was coincidentally released on April 20th.
What I liked about it is that how much it was based on the Hungerford Massacre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th August 2019, 00:39

Zero Day
Elephant
Stalking Laura
Rampage series
Pekka: Inside The Mind Of A School Shooter
Polytechnique (I watched it last year after purchasing it on Google Play)

Last edited by TheOne99 on 26th August 2019, 00:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra movie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th August 2019, 00:42

Ivan wrote:
Falling Down.

Falling Down ain't really about mass murder, you don't see d-fens going around shooting everybody in the movie but I think it's rather more of a crime spree
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58549
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th August 2019, 00:27

I can’t believe no one mentioned “Bang Bang You’re Dead.”

Also Beautiful Boy sucks!

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52921
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th August 2019, 16:23

Polytechnique. I like actor which played Marc, he looks so real. All scenes, this black-white colours, music. Story not only about victims/killer, about both sides.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45094
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd September 2019, 00:34

Last edited by AD 19-95 on 25th July 2023, 02:51; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th September 2019, 08:00

Wasn't aware there was a gay sub-plot between the shooters in Elephant. I only watched the first 10 minutes years ago, the bland cinematography and poor acting made even that a slog to sit through.

I watched Polytechnic last night. It was pretty well directed and fairly entertaining despite it pretty much being just a whole dramatization of the event and not much else.

Zero Day took excellent advantage of that Found Footage style of filming, and it makes perfect sense for the movies premise. It's fantastic for its presentation alone.

I also remember really enjoying Klass, though I can't recall why since it has been a few years since I gave it a watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th October 2019, 21:40

Zero Day
Elephant
Rampage
Rampage: Capital Punishment
Village of Doom
Stalking Laura
Polytechnique
We need to talk about Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th February 2020, 04:17

Anyone seen Wallflower? Its about the 2006 Capitol Hill Massacre:
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40209
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2021, 02:55

I always liked Occult. If you're going into it for the mass killer aspect and not the spooky aspect,
Watch it first:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2021, 21:59

Bang bang you are dead
Elephant
Zero days
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2021, 23:43

Having now seen a few more movies mentioned here, I have to say Village of Doom is my favorite. I watched it with a friend and we had a good time, laughing at virtually everything the movie had to show.

Bloody Wednesday was also good for a laugh.

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dawlish

Dawlish

Contribution Points : 9961
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th April 2023, 11:33

Just here to join Elephant Movie Haters Club

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th April 2023, 00:17

Surprisingly well done.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings   My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Movies Related to Mass Shootings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next