Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Yes that certainly does look like John Savage.

Good find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Question
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:14 pm

UPDATE:

HIGH RESOLUTION Class of 1999 Photos here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Spotted Mike Vendegnia..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] awesome! Its funny how we have had this part of the photo for a long time and never spotted him or Kristi and I'm sure there are others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was thinking the same thing!! I keep going back to find more familiar faces just in case!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:12 pm

And not far from Mike...

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh yeah!! How did I miss him?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm

I can't remember...

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:54 pm

tiffany typher

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:40 pm

good one shades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:50 am

Another familiar face ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Acid84

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:00 am

Love wrote:
Question
Thats not her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she is actually sitting underneath nate dykeman and co if you look at the previous page the photo of nate and chris she is underneath (our left)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:47 am

Yeah, I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on this one. Definitely more of a resemblance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:48 am

Yes, you are right!

runreilly

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:19 pm

shades wrote:
kristi was hot. No wonder Eric and that dude had a falling out because of her.

We agree on something!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:55 pm

I think this is Nicholas Baumgart.

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Yes that 100% is him.

Dylan's Shit List:

CN 1804 & CN 2199 Nicholas J Baumgart 5-14-81

Eric's Rebdoomer Website - referencing February 7 1997:

Our second mission was against this complete and utter fag’s house [Nicholas Baumgart]. Everyone in our school hates this immature little weakling. So we decided to “hit” his house. On Friday night (2/7/97) at about 12:15 AM we arrived at this queer’s house.

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:10 am

In the class picture, to me it looks like Dylan is holding Robyn's arm up trying to get her to act like she was pointing a gun at the camera.

These pictures are weird to me. In the first picture (the serious one) Eric is wearing black jeans. In the 2nd picture Brooks is leaning his arm on what looks to be Eric's legs. It can't be though because Eric had black pants on and the legs Brooks is leaning on are wearing blue jeans. I've seen people say that it was Dylan's legs that Brooks was leaning on. He'd have some pretty long legs if it is really Dylan Brooks is leaning on. And then someone (I think Robyn) has her foot up on Zach's lap.

Did anyone ever figure that out? Whose damn legs these are?

W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:28 am

I gotta say im very impressed they had the foresight to pose in the pictures like they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 am

Jenn wrote:
In the class picture, to me it looks like Dylan is holding Robyn's arm up trying to get her to act like she was pointing a gun at the camera.

These pictures are weird to me. In the first picture (the serious one) Eric is wearing black jeans. In the 2nd picture Brooks is leaning his arm on what looks to be Eric's legs. It can't be though because Eric had black pants on and the legs Brooks is leaning on are wearing blue jeans. I've seen people say that it was Dylan's legs that Brooks was leaning on. He'd have some pretty long legs if it is really Dylan Brooks is leaning on. And then someone (I think Robyn) has her foot up on Zach's lap.

They do look like Eric's legs at first glance, but they have to be Dylan's, if only because of the angle they're coming from. Eric would have some extremely weird legs otherwise! Laughing I guess it tricks you because Eric is leaning over Dylan's legs a little. You can also see the black of Eric's jeans between Brooks and Dylan's legs, although that could just be a shadow. Plus, yeah, Dylan did have really long legs, haha.. perhaps the angle just emphasises this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:48 am

Jenn wrote:

Gosh those have to be Dylan's legs..... they are not Eric's Zach's or Robyn's. But man that means his thighs were super long.

View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

W.A.R. wrote:
I gotta say im very impressed they had the foresight to pose in the pictures like they did.

I always think about this! I wonder what they said to each other, especially about the 'serious' photo where they're making ~evil~ looking faces..

PS. I love your icon. Mean Streets is an incredible film, and Keitel is a babe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 am

Acid84 wrote:
Love wrote:
Question
Thats not her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she is actually sitting underneath nate dykeman and co if you look at the previous page the photo of nate and chris she is underneath (our left)

To me it looks like under Nate is Kristi and to the left of Kristi is Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meant Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

froggy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meant Smile

Woops, thought he meant the girl right under Dykeman ;o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Jenn wrote:

After the serious photo was taken, their is movement from the original location.

sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 pm

froggy wrote:
Jenn wrote:

They do look like Eric's legs at first glance, but they have to be Dylan's, if only because of the angle they're coming from. Eric would have some extremely weird legs otherwise! Laughing I guess it tricks you because Eric is leaning over Dylan's legs a little. You can also see the black of Eric's jeans between Brooks and Dylan's legs, although that could just be a shadow. Plus, yeah, Dylan did have really long legs, haha.. perhaps the angle just emphasises this?

Maybe those are Dylan's legs but doesn't it look like Eric is wearing a collared black shirt instead of a t-shirt in the second photo?

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see that, but I think it's just his t-shirt coming up around his shoulders because of the position he's in. We can clearly see from the other pic that he's wearing some kind of white shirt underneath (like he does in the Eric in Columbine video), so that accounts for the bit of white we see underneath. Also, look at the size of his t-shirt in the "serious" pic, it's huge on him, so it's clear to me that his shirt has just ruched up around his shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:36 pm

This may show the difference in position better:

Class of 1999 Photos - Who is Where?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next