Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CCTV Footage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:59 am

As far as I know, the CCTV footage in cafeteria is silent. How ever on the 60 minutes special "What really happened at Columbine" That CCTV footage has sound? Or has 60 minutes used sound effects?
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101606
Forum Reputation : 0

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 am

Sorry to sound dumb, but does CCTV even have audio?
Back to top Go down

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 am

JDM87 wrote:
Sorry to sound dumb, but does CCTV even have audio?

Haha, no you are right it doesn't... Just curious as to why the footage on that 60 minutes special did in fact have sound. I am assume 60 minutes has added the effects in themselves?
Back to top Go down
JDM87

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Yeah, must be added sound effects... btw, was there CCTV only in the commons? I've always wondered if there were cameras in the library... Question
Back to top Go down

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 pm

JDM87 wrote:
Yeah, must be added sound effects... btw, was there CCTV only in the commons? I've always wondered if there were cameras in the library... Question

Im pretty sure they were only in the commons, and they were only recent? Though I may be wrong
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

JDM87 wrote:

I made this thread some time ago which may interest you:
.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also I believe some tapes were taken from outside the library that Kate Battan took... I think there were also cameras outside the school which only came on at night.
i don't know if this is just a rumor, has anyone else heard this before?

EDIT: If you go to the 11k on Evan Longs page:http://evanlong.net/columbine/columbine-shooting-government-document-library/
and scroll down to "Randy Browns Request..." Take a look at question number 10. "Copies of tapes from camera 5 from Columbine."

Last edited by queenfarooq on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)
Back to top Go down
JDM87

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 am

thanks queenfarooq. Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 2:52 pm

I suppose 60 minutes added the audio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CCTV Footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CCTV Footage   CCTV Footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCTV Footage
Page 1 of 1