Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).

Go down 
+12
H311ish.B3ast
TaylorsMom
thedude11
Scarletmoon
Lizpuff
Jbow89
Draw_It_White
Pennydreadful
shades
spinvault
sororityalpha
froggy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 6:56 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
anananana wrote:
froggy wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow that's the spitting image of Eric.

They look a lot more alike than Byron and Dylan I think.

Both sets of brothers shared similar facial features. With Kevin and Eric, it was the nose and eyes. With Byron and Dylan it was the nose and jawlines.

Although it would have been easier to mistake Kevin and Eric for each other then it would have been to think Byron was Dylan, or vise versa.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:13 am

anananana wrote:
froggy wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow that's the spitting image of Eric.

Yeah, for a sec I thought that was the genuine article.

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 3:09 pm

niceguy3030 wrote:
Froggy -

If the novelty of owning this yearbook has worn off, I'd be interested in purchasing it. I've got a number in mind that might interest you.

That’d have to be a pretty big number. I’d been trying to purchase/ trade that thing for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:40 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Froggy -

If the novelty of owning this yearbook has worn off, I'd be interested in purchasing it. I've got a number in mind that might interest you.

That’d have to be a pretty big number. I’d been trying to purchase/ trade that thing for a while.

I'd love to know what number that is.
Back to top Go down
Ericishuman

Contribution Points : 59974
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:07 am

A lot of love for Kevin, but nothing for their dead son.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:17 am

niceguy3030 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Froggy -

You can think of a big number for the stuff i’ve collected if you like!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:00 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Froggy -

What do you have?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 6:59 am

Ericishuman wrote:

Well Eric did kill people.

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 9:14 am

niceguy3030 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Froggy -

What do you have?

Full class photos
Couple of jumpers from class of 99
Class ring
97 yearbook
Couple of t shirts
Couple of funeral programmes
One or two other bits
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:08 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ericishuman wrote:

I have no evidence of this but I think they liked Kevin more than Eric anyway... but I think Eric and Kevin got along despite of Kevin being the favorite.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ericishuman wrote:

I have no evidence of this but I think they liked Kevin more than Eric anyway... but I think Eric and Kevin got along despite of Kevin being the favorite.

I think that's because they considered Eric more of a trouble-maker. After the killings they wrote Eric off as evil and left it at that.

Ericishuman

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Dylan also killed people yet his family never abandoned him. You know why? They loved him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:15 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
niceguy3030 wrote:
Froggy -

What do you have?

Full class photos

Couple of jumpers from class of 99
Class ring
97 yearbook
Couple of t shirts
Couple of funeral programmes
One or two other bits

I'd be interested in the yearbook.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:02 am

Ericishuman wrote:
Dylan also killed people yet his family never abandoned him. You know why? They loved him.

It's pretty naïve of you to think that two different people will have the same reaction to the same situation. 

I'd also like to add that the Klebolds blame Eric partially for their son's actions, so the two aren't exactly equivalent.

Ericishuman

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:12 am

Sorry I don’t have time for his family. I don’t think anything will change my mind on that matter. Their reaction was cold from day one. I have no reason to believe they cared. Only if new information comes out to the contrary, that’s what I believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:19 am

Ericishuman wrote:
Sorry I don’t have time for his family. I don’t think anything will change my mind on that matter. Their reaction was cold from day one. I have no reason to believe they cared. Only if new information comes out to the contrary, that’s what I believe

I will agree that the Harris family reaction or lack thereof does come across as cold, detached, indifferent, etc. OR they could have just been in shock at the fact their son had just murdered 13 people and then killed himself.

I lean more towards them being in complete and utter shock. But I am eagerly waiting the depositions. I want to hear from their own mouths, in their own words what they felt and how Columbine effected them.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:20 am

Ericishuman wrote:

Seems like a rather close-minded position to take, but ok.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).   1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1996 Yearbook signed by Eric Harris (photos).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2