Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think happened...

Go down 
+5
Draw_It_White
thedude11
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
KurtCobain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KurtCobain

KurtCobain

Contribution Points : 62254
Forum Reputation : 0

What do you think happened... Empty
PostSubject: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:43 am

What do you think happened when the two killed themselves? Do you think Eric did it first? Do you think that Dylan didn't do it at the same time, and possibly waited a few minutes after Eric shot himself?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 6:50 am

"One! Two! Three" *blam*

They probably really did kill themselves at the same time. There seems little reason to believe otherwise.

For all that's been written about Eric and Dylan's relationship, the whole "psychopath and depressive" thing has sort of killed the idea of a deep "bond" between the two, which only seems to pop up when people toss around gay rumors. Whatever one thinks of the whole Cullen idea it does seem as though *everyone* characterizes Dylan as a "follower."
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 am

We know for pretty certain based on blood and tissue evidence that Eric was dead before Dylan hit the floor. So whatever happened I am pretty darn sure that Eric shot himself first, then an unspecified amount later Dylan shot himself.

thedude11

Contribution Points : 83942

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Eric shot himself first, Dylan probably flinched and about 10 seconds later he shot himself too. There could've been some exchange of words between them prior to suicide, but it was probably short and something like "I'm done man, let's end this". If we actually saw the basement tapes and how their conversations were, between each other, I'd say we could probably guess way better what they said between themselves prior to killing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 6:36 pm

My personal opinion, which can't be confirmed, is Eric just decided when his nose was banging when they got back upstairs that he had enough and just sat and blew his brains out without saying a word to Dylan. I think Dylan just turned round and saw what Eric had done and then followed suit and shot himself. A few seconds in between but I really do believe Eric just fucked Dylan off and did it before any discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Eric died first. Dylan most likely killed himself a few seconds after him.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102163
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 am

I have always thought Dylan killed himself a split second after Eric.
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

Contribution Points : 61181

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 5:22 pm

I know the real story on what actually happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
I know the real story on what actually happened

Do share.
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Shadowgoddess..I would really like to speak with Jenn regarding this...is there anyway you or someone can put me in touch with her
....please if I give you my email address?..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
Shadowgoddess..I would really like to speak with Jenn regarding this...is there anyway you or someone can put me in touch with her
....please if I give you my email address?..

I sent her a pm. Your post count should be high enough to private message her yourself.
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Ok not trying to sound retarded but I'm on a android and I'm not sure where to go to pm her..and i would really like to email her the information I just found
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:49 pm

I just sent Jenn the relevant information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
I just sent Jenn the relevant information

Good. I hope she responds quickly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Shadowgodess..I am not making any of this up for attention..I promise I'm not..I found the information. On PINTEREST
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 9:42 am

So I got your email and basically what you're saying is that you saw something over on Pinterest where someone who is now a cop says back when he was going through his classes to become a cop, they used the suicide video of Dylan and Eric for "training purposes".

According to this cop it was the saddest thing he ever saw and it made him cry. That he witnessed (via Library security cameras) Eric kneel down in front of the bookshelf, without saying anything at all, he put the gun in his mouth and killed himself. This took Dylan by surprise and he started crying and slapping Eric in the face, telling him to "wake up". Once he realized Eric was dead, he put the tec 9 up to his left temple while he was still sobbing and crying and killed himself. You also said that Dylan never lit the Molotov on the table top. And in conclusion that it was not Dylan choking on his blood that the witness in the Library heard, it was actually him sobbing and begging Eric to wake up.

So that's everything you said in the email. And I'll respond to all of that here in this thread. The short answer to everything you just told me is that whoever told this story is lying. I'm sure you're not just gonna take my word though so I'll tell you how I know this person is lying.

So the first thing is Columbine did not have security cameras in the Library. The only security cameras at Columbine were in the Cafeteria. And the only reason there were cameras in the Cafeteria is because the principal at the school was trying to catch the people who were leaving their trash all over the Cafeteria. The students at Columbine had a littering problem. They would eat their lunch and then just leave their trash all over the tables and on the floor. So to solve that problem, the cameras were installed so that they could catch whoever it was doing it. So that right there eliminates the possibility of catching their suicides on video.

The second thing is that even if there were cameras in the Library (which it is 100% proven that there wasn't) but let's just say there were, the security tapes did not have sound. So there would be no possible way for anyone watching the tapes to hear Dylan crying, sobbing, slapping Eric in the face and begging him to wake up. I thought most people knew the cameras had no sound. If they did have sound, that would have been great because maybe then we would have been able to hear what the boys were saying as they casually walked around the Cafeteria sipping on water and throwing pipe bombs at their time bombs.

The next thing, Eric was not on his knees. He was sitting on his butt with his back against the bookshelf. His knees were bent up towards his chest. It's the only way his shotgun could have ended up underneath of his right leg.

Dylan did put the Molotov on the table. The contents inside the bottle did not spill onto the table until after Eric was dead. Eric's brain matter was found underneath of the liquid that spilled out of the bottle. I guess it's possible that Eric could have sat it down, killed himself and shortly after Eric was dead, the bottle exploded. That really doesn't even matter though in this discussion. I guess the person who made this story up wants to make it sound really dramatic and wants us to believe that Dylan was devastated and I guess if Dylan was sitting there lighting up Molotov's as Eric kills himself, people wouldn't buy that Dylan was sitting there sobbing and acting all hysterical, so moving on.

And finally, you said that the witness who claims he heard Dylan choking on his blood was "false" and that what he really heard was Dylan sobbing and crying over Eric killing himself. Well Dylan's autopsy report backs up that Dylan did drown on his own blood. After Dylan shot himself in the head, he continued to breathe for an unknown amount of time. He was breathing in blood though which would have caused him to choke as he tried to breathe in air. Chances are he was unconscious but we don't know for sure. What we do know is that he did continue to breathe after he shot himself because there was blood found in his respiratory tract.

I hope this answers any questions you may have had about Dylan and Eric's suicides. Feel free to post any links you have for the stuff you read on Pinterest. I wouldn't take anything I read on Tumblr, Pinterest and other places like that as factual though. There's a lot of people out there who like to just make stuff up.

Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 10:32 am

Either which way we can all know for a ABSOLUTE FACT that the warning signs were either missed..or ignored..just watched the 60 minutes episode of columbine and it was heart breaking that the administrators of that school were so negligent..it absolutely blows my mind the sheer ignorance that was displayed by school officials and law enforcement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 pm

I agree with Jenn. This 'library training video' was debunked long ago. Please do not take anything about Columbine seriously until you do the research for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Jessieo011

Contribution Points : 61502

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Pipsydipsy wrote:
Either which way we can all know for a ABSOLUTE FACT that the warning signs were either missed..or ignored..just watched the 60 minutes episode of columbine and it was heart breaking that the administrators of that school were so negligent..it absolutely blows my mind the sheer ignorance that was displayed by school officials and law enforcement

Where could I find the 60 minutes episode?? I couldn't find it
Back to top Go down
Jessieo011

Contribution Points : 61502

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 2:19 pm

My personal opinion is that even if they wanted to do it at exactly the same time would of been difficult to do so Eric shot himself first then Dylan would of had a little delay before he shot himself

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Why do you write everything so dramatically and think that forum members haven't already found things like the Library CCTV story? You speak of an incorrect Pinterest post as if it were a new leak of The Basement Tapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Kudos to Jenn's post. It was confirmed that Dylan lit a Molotov after Eric had already died. He then shot himself and coughed on his own blood for a good few minutes (although he would have been rendered unconscious instantly.) Fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pipsydipsy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 am

Gee @sitandwatchitburn..you ever hear of being wrong or making a mistake? Evidently. Not..wow such harshness..
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:50 am

One thing I will say is that people watched the videos Zero Hour or Zero Day and thought they were the real deal. This doesn't sound like that to me but moreso someone just wanting to seem relevant and there have been a number of stories out there that people have concocted. Look at that lady who lied about being in the twin towers. Why did she do that I wonder?

In any case unless Lisa Kruetz comes forward and give what testimony she has of the events, I won't believe it. And maybe not even then IDK

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happened...   What do you think happened... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think happened...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: