Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Twilight Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheyAllFloatDownHere

PostSubject: The Twilight Zone   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Since a child i have always been fascinated with this show due to its paradoxes and mysteries, it is basically a show with many episodes which have some sort or life scenario or experience which merges with this alternate dimension known as the twilight zone which is a dimension of imagination, mystery, science resisting physics and ultimately the beings mind who enters this unpredictable dream like realm which boasts the aesthetic of a blue/purple star riddled dark sky and terrain resembling that of the garden of Eden aswell as colossal pitch black hills. normally the being enters this dimension through a inter dimensional occurrence or rift which can make time displaced, deja vu and paranormal experiences in a seemingly normal looking world but the conscience during these occurrences drifts or is in a state of transcendence in the Twilight Zone.
Its hard to explain but after you watch it you'll get to understand

Im sure many of you have seen it but i recommend those who haven't definitely watch it im sure you'll like it or find it somewhat interesting or strange

There are 3 different eras of The Twilight Zone:

1950/60s version - alright

1980s/90s version - the best/ my favourite

2002-2003 version - good, better than the 50s/60s version

all of the versions episodes can be viewed online on YT or by other means

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Zone   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:37 pm

loved night gallery, seen only the twilight zone movie from the 1980's and I think the first five episodes. The episodes I remember seeing is the guy who is selling toy robots to kids, a woman who walks into a dimension in her mirror, a creepy one where a guy sees what the world is like if he's the last one alive and the cowboy one with two of my favorite actors in it, Doug and Martin. I'll have to watch some more episodes before I can comment on your post, but very interesting stuff here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentprocess

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Zone   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:24 am

I think the first Twilight Zones were the best, I also think this about the Outer Limits. How they addressed some social issues at the time is fascinating.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Zone   Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:37 pm

the 60s version slayed and it's always my go-to

The Twilight Zone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1