Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+17
Ainjel
munchkinphone
Jenn
TheSpiral
Demented
MellonCollie
Lavenderloom
Daniel768
thedude11
spidEr
Littlelo
Lunkhead McGrath
1Mare1
Screamingophelia
sororityalpha
Lizpuff
Guest83142
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70473
Forum Reputation : 163

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 am

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118933
Forum Reputation : 1004

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:48 am

MrHorror93700 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello, I have bought the dvd of the cafeteria from Jeffco,

then I have post it on YouTube

but YouTube has removed the video (youtube.com/watch?v=OznznV7z1_k)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And before YouTube deletes it, someone save it on their computer.

Someone also save 7 videos I have bought and posted on YouTube:

Breakfast Run
Car Wax Commercial
CHS Highway Patrol
Eric Harris Inside Columbine
Hitmen for Hire
Radioactive Clothing
Rampart Range

Sorry for my bad english, if you want more information, no problem Smile
OK, how do you know that it was your copy of these videos that were stolen? These videos are available all over the Internet. Did you do anything to the videos to alter them and someone stole your altered videos and didn't give you credit for them when they re-posted them? And who stole your videos and where did they post them?

Also, I noticed people were asking you to remove the watermark from your videos. You do not have to do that if you don't want to. If you bought the videos and altered them to try and make them look better, you have every right to put a watermark on them. If you can tell me who stole your work and posted it as their own, I will ask them to either remove it or to give you credit for it. And I need to know exactly where they posted it. Was it on YouTube or another site?

Back to top Go down
Guest83142

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

Contribution Points : 58271
Forum Reputation : 0

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

OK, how do you know that it was your copy of these videos that were stolen? These videos are available all over the Internet. Did you do anything to the videos to alter them and someone stole your altered videos and didn't give you credit for them when they re-posted them? And who stole your videos and where did they post them?

Also, I noticed people were asking you to remove the watermark from your videos. You do not have to do that if you don't want to. If you bought the videos and altered them to try and make them look better, you have every right to put a watermark on them. If you can tell me who stole your work and posted it as their own, I will ask them to either remove it or to give you credit for it. And I need to know exactly where they posted it. Was it on YouTube or another site?

I know these are my videos because my logo is at the bottom right,
for now I have not seen all my videos anywhere on the internet (exept on mega.nz)

Watch Daniel768's comment above (mega links)

I think is he who saved my videos, but I do not worry too much, because my logo is on the videos

Thank you

Link defunct, could you reupload?
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65792
Forum Reputation : 50

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:33 pm

DukiNuki wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

for now I have not seen all my videos anywhere on the internet (exept on mega.nz)

I think is he who saved my videos, but I do not worry too much, because my logo is on the videos

Thank you

Here it is without any shitty watermarks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:48 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:

Here it is without any shitty watermarks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stop insulting me

I'm not insulting you. I'm just doing what you couldn't. Which is upload them un-edited. The red watermark glowing in the bottom-right corner like a dog's boner is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124209
Forum Reputation : 1001

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for uploading the videos without watermarks
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:05 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for uploading the videos without watermarks

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76286
Forum Reputation : 225

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Wow it's weird not having the cafeteria footage on Youtube...it's been there like forever.

In the mean time 4,028,624 totally interchangeable videos of "Pumped Up Kicks" set to "Zero Hour" footage are still up!
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63989

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm

It sure is strange that someone decided to change the tape exactly when the shooting started.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 66008

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
It sure is strange that someone decided to change the tape exactly when the shooting started.

I thought that was debunked.  I thought around the 10:58 point you can see Eric bring in a duffle bag first and then Dylan bring one in a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193382
Forum Reputation : 1317

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Ainjel wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I thought that was debunked.  I thought around the 10:58 point you can see Eric bring in a duffle bag first and then Dylan bring one in a few minutes later.

I’m pretty sure thats the time stamp when we see the boys plant the bombs.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:34 am

Did they interview the guy who controlled the surveillance tapes?
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Daniel768 wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Thank you

Sorry i was talking about the Hitmen for hire tape.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:53 am

DukiNuki wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Thank you

It's in this pile of footage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78192
Forum Reputation : 25

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 am

I think the only thing that was debunked was the fact that E & D didn't plant the bombs during the 6-8 minutes gap from when the custodian switched the tapes. Allegedly he received a phone call andthats why it took so long to start a new one. Convenient timing I suppose. I would've loved to have seen when the kids in the cafeteria first noticed the shooting and also to see if you can see Danny R leaving the cafeteria to go outside with his friends. However the tape starts too late and the kids are already glued to the window and ducking under tables.
I am grateful we've figured out the footage and saw them planting the bombs, I never noticed until it was brought to our attention.
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Daniel768 wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Thank you

It's in this pile of footage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you have the ones Mrhorror had? they had significantly better quality and framerate.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:55 pm

DukiNuki wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Thank you

Do you have the ones Mrhorror had? they had significantly better quality and framerate.

Thanks.

No, they were exactly like the ones i just shared. Mrhorror only added his watermarks to them.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 7:17 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, my version is better

i will upload it if you want,
or you can find the video on youtube
(without watermark but less quality)
youtube.com/watch?v=nO1ZcilCDlE

The video directly come from the DVD, this why the quality/fps is better

or you can use Daniel's version, do whatever you want, no problem cheers

What about your version of hitmen for hire? do you still have that one?
Back to top Go down

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 9:15 pm

DukiNuki wrote:

hitMEN? why not hitWOMEN?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101213
Forum Reputation : 91

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 pm

eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

Laughing

Thank you so much for sharing this insane picture!! I cannot explain how desperately I needed that laugh!!
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

omg i'm literally screaming! did you just say the word MEN? you racist ableist misogynist capitalist conservative Nascar-loving gun-toting America-loving antisemitic holocaust denying bigot!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, didn't expect that my bad shop would get people to laugh Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85978
Forum Reputation : 340

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:41 pm

eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

*gasp* I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!! IT'S WOMYN YOU RACIST MISOGYNISTIC ABLEST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBE!!!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:56 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

*gasp* I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!!! IT'S WOMYN YOU RACIST MISOGYNISTIC ABLEST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBE!!!

I have to go to my safe space now fellow humans.

*turns on Radioactive Clothing* sighs....

Back to top Go down

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

lol. i don't get the whole all men are evil thing, it's honestly sexist itself so there hypocrites. i didnt choose my gender this isnt an rpg where u make ur character. the whole white people thing is dumb too. i'm mostly white, some jewish (my family tree is catholic, just jewish blood as i believe i'm related to the first christians from jerusalem) and i have a bit of asian. white is kind of a class because my white is nordic and italian so it's like asian, there's different types.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85978
Forum Reputation : 340

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

IT'S HOOMYNS YOU HOMOPHOBE!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Oh no!! I’m so not woke Sad

Demented

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:20 pm

eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
eldigato wrote:
DukiNuki wrote:

lol. i don't get the whole all men are evil thing, it's honestly sexist itself so there hypocrites. i didnt choose my gender this isnt an rpg where u make ur character. the whole white people thing is dumb too. i'm mostly white, some jewish (my family tree is catholic, just jewish blood as i believe i'm related to the first christians from jerusalem) and i have a bit of asian. white is kind of a class because my white is nordic and italian so it's like asian, there's different types.

And isn't "Male tears" a slang for semen? so they claim to hate men while drinking from a mug of semen, making them even more hypocritical, as well as being white themselves.
Back to top Go down
shouldbeshot

Contribution Points : 60342

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 3:53 pm

I truly wish they would release hallway footage as well, there were most definitely cameras situated throughout the hallways

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:         - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: