Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.

Go down 
+5
Lizpuff
sororityalpha
silentprocess
InsaneIntruder
Jenn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Washington Post supposedly allows you 1 free article every so often...so once you read a story on there and try to open a new one it will ask you to pay to see it.  It seems random to me though because sometimes it allows me to read more than one at a time.

In any case though, as a mom to a 3 year old this sickens me.  If my daughter did not want to drink milk for any reason my next thought would never be "stick her outside until she decides to do what I ask".  They don't call them threenagers for nothing.  3 year olds do not quite understand action and results from that action.  Sticking her outside is not going to teach her a life lesson.

It seems to me that they probably regretted their decision to adopt this child figuring her needs were too much.  I have read stories like this in the past.  

Both parents have something they are hiding.  I do not believe for a second some random person or wildlife got to that baby.  Either they did something to her, or they hired someone to do something to her.  Just disgusting.

And that mordupen person...condoned what happened to baby Briana so.... I am not surprised they are spitting vitriol here.

The Amber Alert was called off due to lack of any evidence that anyone actually took her. There apparently was no evidence she was attacked by coyotes. So that leaves the parents. Mainly the father since he was the one who supposedly saw her last. Sad

I see.  I am a bit behind.  

I do not think they adopted this girl out of the goodness of their hearts.  THere is a man at my work who is working on adopting his 3rd.  He adopts them for the money.  Sad to say but he doesn't hide it.  I think it was something like that initially.  Then they realized how much 'trouble' the disabilities would be and wanted out.  

I read one report that said the parents had issues with infertility, that may have been why they decided to adopt. Also the man that is using innocent children to make money needs a very hard kick to the groin area.
Back to top Go down
Sane One

Contribution Points : 84848
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Crazy case and that’s about the dumbest story one can make up about making her stand outside at 3 in morning. She’s either dead accident or not and he dumped her or he gave her away because he couldn’t handle her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm

I read this article here earlier today and according to the people at the place the little girl was at before she was adopted, she wasn't fussy or picky when it came to eating and drinking her milk. They said she always drank her milk and gave them no trouble at all and that she'd eat whatever was given to her.

I'm wondering if her adoptive parents were even giving her enough food and milk? Being that she was malnourished once she started living with them and she had no problems drinking and eating when she was in India?

Of course there's always the possibility that if he did put her outside in the middle of the night in a coyote ridden ally behind his house because she didn't drink her milk, that maybe she wasn't feeling good or wasn't hungry and that's why she didn't take it?

That wouldn't explain though why she was any where from 4-12 pounds underweight for her age and height.

I too think that she probably was mistreated because she wasn't their biological child. I'd hate to think they took her just for the money and mistreated her. I really don't know much about adopting children be it inside or outside of the United States.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - You mentioned that you know someone who adopts children just to receive their money? I thought that if a couple wanted to adopt a child, that they were the ones who would pay money to adopt, not receive money for adopting? Or are you referring to foster children that ended up being adopted?

Here's the article I was referring to. The place she stayed at in India say she never had any problems eating and/or drinking her milk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw that one too. Strange that they would say she had no issues with eating/drinking, yet the adoptive parents had problems to the point of her being malnourished and under weight.

Regardless of how this plays out both need to be held responsible for whatever has happened to her. Especially the father, but I also have my doubts that the mommy was really sleeping while this all went down.

I wonder if anyone has thought to gently question the older child? She is four, that would be somewhat old enough to maybe talk about if her mommy and daddy was mean to Sherin or not.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 am

Jenn wrote:
I read this article here earlier today and according to the people at the place the little girl was at before she was adopted, she wasn't fussy or picky when it came to eating and drinking her milk. They said she always drank her milk and gave them no trouble at all and that she'd eat whatever was given to her.

I'm wondering if her adoptive parents were even giving her enough food and milk? Being that she was malnourished once she started living with them and she had no problems drinking and eating when she was in India?

Of course there's always the possibility that if he did put her outside in the middle of the night in a coyote ridden ally behind his house because she didn't drink her milk, that maybe she wasn't feeling good or wasn't hungry and that's why she didn't take it?

That wouldn't explain though why she was any where from 4-12 pounds underweight for her age and height.

I too think that she probably was mistreated because she wasn't their biological child. I'd hate to think they took her just for the money and mistreated her. I really don't know much about adopting children be it inside or outside of the United States.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - You mentioned that you know someone who adopts children just to receive their money? I thought that if a couple wanted to adopt a child, that they were the ones who would pay money to adopt, not receive money for adopting? Or are you referring to foster children that ended up being adopted?

Here's the article I was referring to. The place she stayed at in India say she never had any problems eating and/or drinking her milk.

Ah yes. He fosters first and then tries to adopt. He gets paid monthly for the kids he fosters. He has 5 of his own bio kids, 2 adopted, 1 being adopted and 2 others that are fosters. IDK how he lives

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 am

These people should never be given their daughter back.  I can't imagine what that poor little girl went thru that we don't and may never know about.

Hearing about her not having issues before just makes my blood boil. Obviously the issues she had were caused by the adoptive parents. One way or another.

Last edited by Lizpuff on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more thoughts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 9:16 am

My best guess is that the 3:15 to 4 am load of laundry was likely done to get rid of evidence. I mean really, who the hell does laundry when their disabled 3 year old is missing at 3 in the morning?

They also didn't report her missing to the police until like 8 am, so around 5 hours later. Why would they have waited? Unless they were trying to come up with a way to explain her disappearance in such a way as they couldn't be held accountable for it?

Probably why the father said he placed her outside near an alley that coyotes were known to lurk. He was just hoping that the police would automatically assume she had been kidnapped or dragged off by animals. Thankfully the police had issues with his story from the start. Now I'm just waiting to see if they find her or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Articles of interest found, but police not saying if it pertains to Sherin or not. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Going on 11 days, and no sign of this poor baby, or none that have been released yet. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 7:25 am

Seized from home on 900 block of Sunningdale
Trash bags, shopping bag, roll of fabric
Blue string and "dark, hair-like fibers"
Piece of red plastic
iPhone with case
Desktop computer
Three laptop computers
Five cell phones
Folder with banking documents
Adoption papers
Joint banking account book
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Medical bills
Vacuum contents
Exam gloves
Contents of power equipment
Digital camera with adapter
Wooden spoons
Gloves and dish scrubber
Fitted sheet
Five pairs of shoes
Two pairs of boots
Tax return
Financial paperwork
Internet router
Wooden fork and spoon wall hanging
Pink T-shirt
iPad
DNA swabbing
Blanket
Changing table cover
Hair sample
Washer and dryer

Seized from Acura MDX
Floor mat
DNA swabs
USB drive
Interior sunroof slide cover
Seatbelt
Cabin air filter
Radio module
Display monitor

Seized from family’s Lexus
Costco receipt dated Oct. 5, 2017
Driver’s side floormat
5 DNA swabs from pedals, steering wheel, gear shift, driver controls

Seized from family’s Toyota Sienna
Six DNA swabs

Sad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
While the father's sleeping, someone should sneak in, pour gasoline all over him and set him on fire.

If he did do anything to that child, then I agree wholeheartedly with you. Though he would deserve a much more painful punishment. Twisted Evil
Even if he didn't harm her, his story still makes him bad enough to be set on fire. Who'd leave a disabled girl on her own outside and once she goes missing just continue to do stuff around the house like nothing happened? Even if this story wasn't a lie and was true (which is unlikely, but I'll give him a chance) then he still deserves a very painful punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 2:07 pm

In my opinion his story was shit from the start. Nothing made sense. Also he did some VERY strange things that only made him seem more guilty. Like doing a load of laundry, not reporting her missing for 5 very long hours, leaving for an hour after he said she had been missing, etc.

At this point its not likely she will be found alive, but I hope they at least find her. Sad
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62084

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 5:13 pm

More details here perhaps?

They were in an uninvolved with the case legal battle.

Wonder if they had life insurance on her?

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have watched this case closely. Sad to say but I doubt she is still alive at this point. She has been missing since the 7th. I find it funny they are trying so hard to get their other child back, but won't help the police find Sherin. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Police have blocked off an area near the home.  Yet have not said if they have found Sherin or not. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 3:21 pm

They're saying they found a body at Spring Valley & Bowser Road in the town she lived in. They haven't confirmed yet that it's her, but we all know that it is.

Last edited by Jenn on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 3:25 pm

I just watched the news conference. Sad
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64373

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 8:15 pm

The only time I think of E&D or any other mass murderer killing people without me feeling any remorse is when I imagine them killing fu*kers like these parents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am

This poor baby had been abandoned by her biological family before she was taken into an adoption center in India. What kind of people could just throw away a child!? Then she was adopted by her current family who again tossed her away, or at least played a HUGE roll in her death as the police haven't released a cause of death yet.  Breaks my heart. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:53 pm

The Father has been arrested for causing injury to a child. There's no details about that yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:47 am

One can only hope that our screwed up justice system will actually come though this time and that bastard gets what he deserves. Not prison time, I don't feel its right. He shouldn't get to breath air and have even a tiny bit of joy or happiness.

In my opinion he needs to be tortured in the same way that poor baby likely was and then left to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:18 am

Now he says that he was physically assisting her drinking the milk, and she choked and eventually her breathing slowed, and he couldn't feel a heartbeat(taken from the report).

Meaning he was likely trying to FORCE the milk down her throat, she got choked, and he let her die?!  WTF! Who sits there and watches a baby choke to death!!! Then hides the body? Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Another question, why the f*ck was he trying to make her drink the milk in the garage? The only thing I can think of, is so no one would hear him being abusive to her.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:22 pm

I never thought I'd say this, but I hope a hell exists. I hope hell exists so that monster gets what he deserves. I'll only be satisfied with his punishment if he's tortured forever.
If you kill a child and you're an adult, I have absolutely no respect for you.
If you kill a disabled child when you're an adult, I hope hell exists so you go there.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm not buying this story he's selling either. If she did choke on the milk it is because he poured it down her throat, not because she swallowed it wrong. And I'm willing to bet that she wasn't even standing up but that he forced her onto her back and then poured it down her throat making it impossible for her to cough it up.

She drown on fucking milk. You don't drown by standing up, drinking a cup of milk and swallowing it wrong. I've swallowed drinks "down the wrong pipe" a million times in my life and any human being that happens to immediately stops drinking and then coughs until they get it out of their airway.

And in the garage? Who the hell takes their little girl into the garage at 3 AM to give her milk? He took her out there because he knew he was gonna pour it down her throat.

So why is this charge just "injury to a child" why isn't it at least 2nd degree murder? Cuz it's at least that.

I hope once they verify that it is her and find her lungs filled with milk they arrest this bastard again and this time for murder.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Jenn wrote:
I'm not buying this story he's selling either. If she did choke on the milk it is because he poured it down her throat, not because she swallowed it wrong. And I'm willing to bet that she wasn't even standing up but that he forced her onto her back and then poured it down her throat making it impossible for her to cough it up.

She drown on fucking milk. You don't drown by standing up, drinking a cup of milk and swallowing it wrong. I've swallowed drinks "down the wrong pipe" a million times in my life and any human being that happens to immediately stops drinking and then coughs until they get it out of their airway.

And in the garage? Who the hell takes their little girl into the garage at 3 AM to give her milk? He took her out there because he knew he was gonna pour it down her throat.

So why is this charge just "injury to a child" why isn't it at least 2nd degree murder? Cuz it's at least that.

I hope once they verify that it is her and find her lungs filled with milk they arrest this bastard again and this time for murder.

I couldn't agree more!  To my knowledge he didn't even try to lie and say he tried CPR or anything. He just let her die! Then stuffed her little body in the closest hole he could find trying to save his own ass. How the hell is he only charged with "Injury to a child"?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I couldn't agree more!  To my knowledge he didn't even try to lie and say he tried CPR or anything. He just let her die! Then stuffed her little body in the closest hole he could find trying to save his own ass. How the hell is he only charged with "Injury to a child"?! Mad
My guess is that they are waiting for a complete autopsy report. Luckily though this moron of a "Father" seems to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever read about and probably doesn't realize that if there is a ton of milk in her lungs that means she drown on it and not just "choked" on it.

There's just no way that she would continue to take in milk if she were choking. She was held down and it was forced. That's why he took her to the garage - to force it and he knew it would probably make a mess in his $300 thousand dollar house. So instead of getting milk all over his house, he took her outside where it didn't matter if it made a mess.

I just hope these people do the right thing and charge him with murder because it wasn't just an "injury", she's dead. And what about him lying to investigators? There has to be some kind of charges for that too.

I'll never understand why the charges are never as bad for parents when they murder a child? Like Baby Briana's Mother. She's already out of jail and she not only contributed to her murder but allowed her to be abused, raped and beaten. Why aren't these parents ever given actual life sentences? If they murdered an adult it would be life in prison or the death penalty but for some reason when they kill their own children, it's never as bad and I'll never understand that. It should be worse when you murder a child because they are completely defenseless. Especially when they are that young. Baby Briana was only 5 months old. Her Father and Uncle raped, beat, bit and just tortured that girl until she was dead and they only got 57 years. WHY?

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 pm

"Oh no, I tried to make my child drink her milk at 3 am in the garage and she's choking! Whatever shall I do! I know, just wait until she dies, hide her body and lie to the police! I'm such a genius..."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 12:50 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
One can only hope that our screwed up justice system will actually come though this time and that bastard gets what he deserves. Not prison time, I don't feel its right. He shouldn't get to breath air and have even a tiny bit of joy or happiness.

In my opinion he needs to be tortured in the same way that poor baby likely was and then left to die.

If it makes you feel any better, the other inmates will probably beat, rape, and/or kill him unless he's segregated from the rest of the prison population.

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, the other inmates will probably beat, rape, and/or kill him unless he's segregated from the rest of the prison population.

As ruthless as it sounds, I truly hope that is what happens to that piece of shit. He should suffer in every way possible, then be waterboarded with milk until he drowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:24 am

Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

My guess is that they are waiting for a complete autopsy report. Luckily though this moron of a "Father" seems to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever read about and probably doesn't realize that if there is a ton of milk in her lungs that means she drown on it and not just "choked" on it.

There's just no way that she would continue to take in milk if she were choking. She was held down and it was forced. That's why he took her to the garage - to force it and he knew it would probably make a mess in his $300 thousand dollar house. So instead of getting milk all over his house, he took her outside where it didn't matter if it made a mess.

I just hope these people do the right thing and charge him with murder because it wasn't just an "injury", she's dead. And what about him lying to investigators? There has to be some kind of charges for that too.

I'll never understand why the charges are never as bad for parents when they murder a child? Like Baby Briana's Mother. She's already out of jail and she not only contributed to her murder but allowed her to be abused, raped and beaten. Why aren't these parents ever given actual life sentences? If they murdered an adult it would be life in prison or the death penalty but for some reason when they kill their own children, it's never as bad and I'll never understand that. It should be worse when you murder a child because they are completely defenseless. Especially when they are that young. Baby Briana was only 5 months old. Her Father and Uncle raped, beat, bit and just tortured that girl until she was dead and they only got 57 years. WHY?

I have never understood the laws regarding kids either. You could possible get more jail/prison time for hurting or killing an animal then you would for doing the same to a child. Makes no sense at all.

The garage thing stood out to me as soon as I read it. It is obvious he cared nothing for that baby. If he had even one ounce of love for her, he wouldn't have been forcing milk down her throat in a garage at 3 am, he wouldn't have just watched her die then tried to cover his own ass.

I'm STILL trying to find any reports on why CPS was involved prior to this. Possibly they are trying to cover their own ass as well. If they knew that she was being abused and still left her with that monster then they should be held accountable too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 2:18 pm

By all means watch that bastard close! Don't let him take the easy way out by letting him commit suicide. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Has anyone come across any reports regarding when the autopsy results will likely be released?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Still no autopsy. Sherin's older sister to be released from Foster care to extended family members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Now the Mom has been arrested. They had left that baby alone at home on Oct. 6th while they and their actual daughter went out to eat! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Now the Mom has been arrested. They had left that baby alone at home on Oct. 6th while they and their actual daughter went out to eat! Evil or Very Mad
Oh boy, I wonder what could possibly go wrong by doing that. I can't possibly imagine anything bad happening involving that baby by leaving it alone there.
Good parenting everyone. Every parent on this planet should totally try and be like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:17 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Oh boy, I wonder what could possibly go wrong by doing that. I can't possibly imagine anything bad happening involving that baby by leaving it alone there.
Good parenting everyone. Every parent on this planet should totally try and be like them.

The police are now trying to figure out if Sherin was dead BEFORE they got home or died AFTER they had returned from eating. Her cause of death is still not known. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

I still have yet to find out why Child Protective Services were involved prior to Sherin's disappearance. They will not release their reports. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Why did they reduce her bond if they still consider her a flight risk?! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally it all comes out. Sherin had been abused for months prior to her disappearance/death. Her pediatrician had made the reports to CPS. Sad  And a judge had actually just reduced that bitch's bond not long ago!  Mad

"Testimony Wednesday revealed the child was seen for broken bones, possible joint and muscle infections and other injuries over the course of a few months."

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:48 pm

The case was reported to CPS way back in MARCH!? Mad Sadly just another case of CPS not doing their f*cking job! Sad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally it all comes out. Sherin had been abused for months prior to her disappearance/death. Her pediatrician had made the reports to CPS. Sad  And a judge had actually just reduced that bitches bond not long ago!  Mad

"Testimony Wednesday revealed the child was seen for broken bones, possible joint and muscle infections and other injuries over the course of a few months."
I wouldn't be surprised if they murdered her (accidentally or intentionally) and tried to cover it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 5:05 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finally it all comes out. Sherin had been abused for months prior to her disappearance/death. Her pediatrician had made the reports to CPS. Sad  And a judge had actually just reduced that bitches bond not long ago!  Mad

I wouldn't be surprised if they murdered her (accidentally or intentionally) and tried to cover it up.

I hope that baby's face haunts them every second of every day for the rest of their miserable lives. Which I hope is very short!Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm

It doesn't surprise me that she had been abused prior to being murdered. I wonder if they only abused her or both of the children because it seems like they had only been abusing her from what I've read so far. I just hope they actually get charged with murder and not these other stupid bullshit charges.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 am

Jenn wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that she had been abused prior to being murdered. I wonder if they only abused her or both of the children because it seems like they had only been abusing her from what I've read so far. I just hope they actually get charged with murder and not these other stupid bullshit charges.

Most likely only Sherin, as she wasn't their biological child. I haven't seen anything about their other daughter being abused either. Its hard to tell what they will be charged with at this point. Time will tell if they turn on each other and start pointing fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 am

The parents had pictures of their biological daughter in their home but none of Sherin. It is plain to see they were ashamed of her. The night she disappeared they had went out to eat at a restaurant, taking their other child with them, but left little Sherin at home alone. It's not hard to see that they didn't care for this child at all.  Crying or Very sad

This is a quote from their Attorney.  

"This child was very disfigured. You're not going to post an unflattering picture of a child for everybody to see...There weren't very flattering pictures, so why take a picture?"

How can they say this baby was disfigured!? WHERE!? She was adorable! Look at her beautiful smile. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:09 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"This child was very disfigured. You're not going to post an unflattering picture of a child for everybody to see...There weren't very flattering pictures, so why take a picture?"
They don't have a very good attorney. That's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 pm

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

One can only hope that he sucks as an Attorney as much as they sucked at being parents. Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:19 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

One can only hope that he sucks as an Attorney as much as they sucked at being parents. Mad
Well if they did it then it's good.
But even if they didn't kill her they abused her so it's still good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:49 pm

They have FINALLY ruled her death a homicide. Not like there was much doubt. Rolling Eyes Yet still not saying what caused her death or what the injuries were. Her little body was very decomposed, so that may be why they can't or won't say what they think killed her. Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.   Disappearance of Sherin Mathews. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearance of Sherin Mathews.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: