Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62295
Forum Reputation : 0

What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Empty
PostSubject: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 9:36 pm

I`ve seen it around memes and in this forum, but I don`t know why it was made or when it was made, I only know that it was a video which Eric and Dylan were featured in. Could someone tell me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Here it is in all its infamous glory. Very Happy It was pretty much made as a school Video production project. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe is was filmed in 98.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61794
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 10:15 pm

It's a school project for their video production class. Most of Eric and Dylan's movies were recorded by Nate Dykeman and Eric Veik. Bear in mind, these tapes are not the full footage, there were some parts which were cut out, so we will never get to see their editing work and other interesting bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 10:23 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
It's a school project for their video production class. Most of Eric and Dylan's movies were recorded by Nate Dykeman and Eric Veik. Bear in mind, these tapes are not the full footage, there were some parts which were cut out, so we will never get to see their editing work and other interesting bits.

I would love to see everything they actually filmed, all the outtakes etc. I feel they edited out some hilarious stuff.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm pretty sure there were some things edited out of Hitmen for Hire or maybe the reports from students were wrong? There was a lot more violence I guess.

Was Eric in Columbine for a school project or were they just playing around with the camera? They seemed to do that a lot, like the tape that Nate made with Dylan. I actually really like that one.

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61794
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Was Eric in Columbine for a school project or were they just playing around with the camera? They seemed to do that a lot, like the tape that Nate made with Dylan. I actually really like that one.

I think they were just goofing around, although Mike says "Are you guys doing some video production?" in the hallway after jocks elbow them. They are not acting, so it's certainly not a project.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Thanks!!

PostSubject: Re: What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?   What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the "Car Wax Commerical"!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: