Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Paranormal stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Paranormal stuff   Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eric Harris and Dylan klebold evp (not mine)
The ending is disturbing watch at your own risk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm

"Dylon" Klebold just says it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:58 pm

He can't even spell Dylan right. And EVP Equipment is just a radio that jumps between frequencies a couple times a second. Also, I love the addition of crosses on his "Ghostbox". They ward off Evil Spirits and he's trying to talk to two dead killers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, I love the addition of crosses on his "Ghostbox". They ward off Evil Spirits and he's trying to talk to two dead killers.

I thought that was funny as well. Haha

While I do believe in certain paranormal things, this was a joke in my opinion. A "ghost box" is just a device that scans the airwaves and picks up random things.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:59 pm

How about this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The "hello" ppl believed to be Harris and then a "what? " is Dylan in confusion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:48 pm

It's assuming Eric and Dylan are also around each other after all this time in the spirit world. Plus, if I were to test this I'd have to get someone who knew them well, have them agree to this, ask a question this person would know and then have it verified.

Like I'd have to ask Zack Heckler about what Dylan got him for his 16th birthday. Ask "Dylan" and verifiy the answer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 am

I agree with Screamingophelia. The only way to validate anything of that nature would be to have some intimate knowledge that only you and Eric or Dylan knew. Also who say's spirits want to be questioned in the first place?

EVP's are just not reliable, considering they are a scanner picking up signals and bouncing between stations on the airwaves. It is just way to easy to make yourself hear something that isn't there. Especially if you REALLY want to hear it. I have heard some very eerie ones for sure, but nothing that couldn't be debunked and explained.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm more about their parents the boys owe them explanations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 am

Yea, their little "Don't blame our parents, they were great!" didn't carry much weight after 4/20.... even Sue mentioned that in her book "as if that was going to make everything better" paraphrasing of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there's a rumor that Wayne was abusive. I read that from tumble tumble user said she/he foound a review on amazon where randy B. states that. I'm not blaming the Harris.
But they get pretty much hate cause they left Eric alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there's  a rumor that  Wayne was  abusive.   I read that from tumble tumble user said she/he  foound a review on amazon where randy B.  states   that.  I'm not blaming the Harris.
But they get pretty much hate  cause they left Eric alone.

I wouldn't put much stock in things found on Tumblr. I have never found anything to suggest that Eric was abused. He was likely raised very strict, but that doesn't exactly mean abuse.

Randy Brown reviewed A LOT of things on Amazon, but I do believe there was a few people who had made fake accounts pretending to be Randy, Brooks, etc so that info would be somewhat suspect as well.

Do you have any links to this stuff?

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 am

@shadiedgoddess unfortunately no :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal stuff   Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am

We don't know that they left Eric alone. They could have had a private cremation and his remains could have been spread in Michigan or Upstate NY where he was really happy, before he moved to Littleton.

I've heard the Wayne was abusive rumor and how it was mentioned by Randy at some point but it's one of those fleeting things that you see and don't really pay attention to, I don't really believe that. I bet they were strict but not abusive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Paranormal stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1