Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Top Contributor's List #2.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2660
Contribution Points : 34562
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:38 am

@Jenn wrote:
Great job to @DooMRebel for making the Top Contributor's list and also to @InsaneIntruder and @QuestionMark for moving up into the Top 10 Contributor's list.

Nice.  Very Happy
Thanks!

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 am

Great job to @W.A.R. for making the Top Contributor's List!

Edit: I'm not sure why it won't tag you. I've tried a few different times.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1197
Contribution Points : 30059
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:55 pm

@Jenn wrote:
Edit: I'm not sure why it won't tag you. I've tried a few different times.
It's super annoying but whenever someone has any punctuation or spaces in their name, it seems to have a problem tagging the user. I haven't figured out a way to get around that. Anyone else know if it's possible to do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 18655
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:57 am

Yes its because of the periods.

Noticed this morning that Top Contributor was added below my name Very Happy

_________________
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Great job to @Jea for making the Top Contributor's List!

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

avatar

Posts : 542
Contribution Points : 8715
Join date : 2018-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:13 am

Thank you : D

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:37 am

Great job to @Smiggles94 and @TheyAllFloatDownHere for making the Top Contributor's List and also, great job to @eldigato for moving up into the Top 10 Contributor's List. Very Happy

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1753
Contribution Points : 31036
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:20 pm

@Jenn wrote:
Great job to @Smiggles94 and @TheyAllFloatDownHere for making the Top Contributor's List and also, great job to @eldigato for moving up into the Top 10 Contributor's List. Very Happy
Smiggles doesn't post particularly much in my opinion, but congrats to them and the other 2.

_________________
"I'm in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain
I've been trippin' 'bout some things, can't change
Suicidal, same time I'm tame"
- XXXTentacion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:17 pm

noice
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Congrats to @Tommy QTR for making the Top Contributor's List. Great job!

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1691
Contribution Points : 29904
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 am

Thanks Jenn.

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 397
Contribution Points : 18150
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

@InsaneIntruder wrote:
@Jenn wrote:
Great job to @Smiggles94 and @TheyAllFloatDownHere for making the Top Contributor's List and also, great job to @eldigato for moving up into the Top 10 Contributor's List. Very Happy
Smiggles doesn't post particularly much in my opinion, but congrats to them and the other 2.


I disagree lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 397
Contribution Points : 18150
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 pm

@Jenn wrote:
Great job to @Smiggles94 and @TheyAllFloatDownHere for making the Top Contributor's List and also, great job to @eldigato for moving up into the Top 10 Contributor's List. Very Happy


Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Great job to @Rebbie556 for making the Top Contributor's List!

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 287
Contribution Points : 23961
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 am

Thx Jenn! Greets from Germany!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:26 pm

The Top Contributor's List has been updated on the portal. Great job, everyone! Thank you for all your contributions Smile

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1691
Contribution Points : 29904
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 am

Thank you Jenn.

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Neah
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 826
Contribution Points : 16385
Join date : 2018-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Thanks Jenn Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:08 am

@Tommy QTR wrote:
Thank you Jenn.
@Neah wrote:
Thanks Jenn Smile

No problem! Thank you for all the time you spend contributing to the forum. Smile

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2511
Contribution Points : 57673
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:44 pm

Congrats to @Kerea2244 for making the Top Contributor's List. Great job!

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 301
Contribution Points : 43676
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:41 am

@Jenn wrote:
Congrats to @Kerea2244 for making the Top Contributor's List. Great job!
Thank you so much!!! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Top Contributor's List #2.   

Back to top Go down
 
Top Contributor's List #2.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Kido List
» Auroris island arc battles list
» Fairy Tail Wizards (List of Members)
» List Of Greek Gods And Goddesses
» Meme List

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: