Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dave Cullen disses Columbiners

Go down 
+11
Jenna horse
MellonCollie
Lunkhead McGrath
Tracy
W.A.R.
sscc
Littlelo
QuestionMark
spidEr
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151585
Forum Reputation : 2754

Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:59 am

Quote :
The second comment was in response to LPorter's "photo of Dylan shirtless." After an in-depth analysis, I think she may have been right that Lanza genuinely mistook the photoshop of a fat Dylan for an exciting, new photo of Columbine shooter Dylan Klebold that was worth gushing over. I don't know exactly how she would have researched "dylfat.png" since it's no longer on the internet but I think she could have found a way if she had tried.

Maybe if she had tried hacking into one of my old backup hard drives...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are some of the other ones I did:

There are more...

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 2:05 am

Here are some more:

There are still more...

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 am

I created most of these memes several years ago, when I had a sudden inspiration to "bait" Cullen into coming to the board. But then I realized that whole "bait" thing was kind of silly, so I just posted them for the lulz.

This was how the whole "baiting" thing got started:

The only thing I accomplished was making myself seem seriously mentally deranged. Very Happy

Tracy

Contribution Points : 60809
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Tracy wrote:
THis is the main reason that they will keep the case files, basement tapes, etc. hidden for a long time...forever if possible. If the entire case was placed on front street for all to see, its not going to match with the official story that has been pushed for 18 years and counting.

If the entire case were put on display for everyone to see, most people would shrug it off or not look at it in the first place.

You are overestimating the interest the general public still has in Columbine by a great deal. We are the few who still care.
When did I overestimate the general public's interest in Columbine? I never said anything about their interest of lack thereof. All I said is if all the evidence came out for all to see, it's not going to match the picture they have painted of Columbine. Whether one person looks at it or they all do, the truth would be out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Oh please, he should look in the mirror before dissing anyone since he is on the level of Tumblr obsessed fangirls himself when it comes to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 3:51 pm

So I was looking through Dave Cullen's Tumblr, looking for stuff to mock, and I saw that his mother died recently.

It would be uncool to mock that, so I won't.

Also, he has a dog now. He posted some pictures of himself kissing the dog. I was going to make some snarky comment about the pictures, like, "Wow, Dave Cullen is more desperate than I thought," but I decided to hold my tongue.

For the record, the dog is a boy. Cullen likes the turn the dog over. (He wrote that turning the dog upside down is his "favorite pose.") Do you think ... nah, he wouldn't stoop that low.

Come on, Cullen! Give me something to work with here! Tweet "Cullenbine for Christmas!" again or some shit like that.

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 4:41 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
So I was looking through Dave Cullen's Tumblr, looking for stuff to mock, and I saw that his mother died recently.

It would be uncool to mock that, so I won't.

Also, he has a dog now. He posted some pictures of himself kissing the dog. I was going to make some snarky comment about the pictures, like, "Wow, Dave Cullen is more desperate than I thought," but I decided to hold my tongue.

For the record, the dog is a boy. Cullen likes the turn the dog over. (He wrote that turning the dog upside down is his "favorite pose.") Do you think ... nah, he wouldn't stoop that low.

Come on, Cullen! Give me something to work with here! Tweet "Cullenbine for Christmas!" again or some shit like that.

Yeah talking about someone's recently deceased mother would be hitting way below the belt. Evil or Very Mad  Also bringing a innocent canine into a online feud seems in poor taste as well.

Be patient. Give it a few days, Dave will likely stick his foot in his mouth and give you something to roast him over.. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193557
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 4:50 pm

The 19th anniversary is coming up in April I'm sure he'll say something stupid before then.

Two short months until the 20th anniversary of the January incident.

MellonCollie

Contribution Points : 58914

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 6:56 pm

spidEr wrote:
I actually agree with him. I hate the term Columbiner, and those kids actually make the real research community look like a joke. When I see these tumblr pages or memes or the "shit columbiners say" video on youtube, it really makes me stay even more quiet about being interested in this topic.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
The 19th anniversary is coming up in April I'm sure he'll say something stupid before then.

Truly hard to believe that we are coming up on the 19th anniversary.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120703
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Almost twenty years since it first happened and people are still talking about it.

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Now, see, this is what I'm talking about. Dave Cullen has posted multiple videos to YouTube showing him autographing his own book:

It's, like, who gives a shit? What are you hoping to accomplish by posting these videos, Dave? If you're trying to make yourself look like a pathetic attention whore, then you're doing a very good job.

Personally, I think this is his way of saying, "Hah, hah, I'm a best-selling author! Up yours!" to his online critics.

Or maybe he was just bored.

I don't know what he was smoking when he posted this video:

Dignity, Dave. Dignity. Class. Look it up.

Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66828
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 8:25 pm

How embarrassing. Anyone know what Sue Klebold thinks of him? (Sorry if this has already been discussed).
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Almost twenty years since it first happened and people are still talking about it.

My Lyft driver tonight and I were talking, it was rush hour so it took a while to get to my destination and we started talking about Mindhunter and true crime and he goes "You know what I want to learn more about, Columbine and Eric Harris, didn't his dad call 911 on that day thinking his son was involved" Cracks knuckles.. okay I guess we are going to talk about it...

Younger people still want to learn it seems.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
My Lyft driver tonight and I were talking, it was rush hour so it took a while to get to my destination and we started talking about Mindhunter and true crime and he goes "You know what I want to learn more about, Columbine and Eric Harris, didn't his dad call 911 on that day thinking his son was involved" Cracks knuckles.. okay I guess we are going to talk about it...

That's encouraging to know. Most people I know aren't into true crime unfortunately.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

That's encouraging to know. Most people I know aren't into true crime unfortunately.

I had to find some podcast communities to talk true crime with because I only had one friend in my life interested in it at all.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76761
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Ask any young person about the major scandals/events of the 90s - OJ, Oklahoma City, Waco, Unabomber, Ruby Ridge, Tonya Harding, Slobodan Milosevic, Monica Lewinsky, Columbine....see which ones they know. NONE of them know Ruby Ridge, Slobodan gets a "who?" Milosevic, the great bad guy in the world before Osama Bin Laden showed up...
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83787
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:45 pm

I will never shake my sneaking suspicion that LPorter101 is Dave Cullen's online alter ego and that he's only trying to stir up some discussion about himself for fun. It's funny that you never see them in the same place at the same time... What a Face
Back to top Go down
MellonCollie

MellonCollie

Contribution Points : 58914

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:54 pm

Littlelo wrote:
How embarrassing. Anyone know what Sue Klebold thinks of him? (Sorry if this has already been discussed).
I've been thinking of that too.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83787
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:17 am

MellonCollie wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
I've been thinking of that too.
She thanked him for helping her with her book. Irony prevails, as he was one of her fact checkers.
Sue Klebold wrote:
Many thanks go to Dave Cullen for talking with me about his research on the Columbine tragedy, and for helping me recount specifics of the incident. He generously searched through piles of material to fact-check references when I needed his help with accuracy.

And she said this in the notes for the chapter on the basement tapes.
Sue Klebold wrote:
I remember very little of what Kate and Randy told us that day and was not able to take notes, so I have reconstructed the events using the Jeffco report and others. I am profoundly grateful to Dave Cullen for his fastidious attention to detail and the help he gave me to ensure that this section is accurate. That said, any and all errors are my own.

She also directed people to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (which now redirects to Cullen's current website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for access to the Jeffco documents.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:26 am

sscc wrote:
I will never shake my sneaking suspicion that LPorter101 is Dave Cullen's online alter ego and that he's only trying to stir up some discussion about himself for fun. It's funny that you never see them in the same place at the same time... What a Face

Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:40 am

Those videos of him signing his books, lol, he's acting like he's as big as Margaret Atwood or JK Rowling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you schooled him well! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:59 am

sscc wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OH MY GAWD! Shocked How dare you be so insulting! But on another note that is funny as f*ck! Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:03 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Now, see, this is what I'm talking about. Dave Cullen has posted multiple videos to YouTube showing him autographing his own book:

It's, like, who gives a shit? What are you hoping to accomplish by posting these videos, Dave? If you're trying to make yourself look like a pathetic attention whore, then you're doing a very good job.

Personally, I think this is his way of saying, "Hah, hah, I'm a best-selling author! Up yours!" to his online critics.

Or maybe he was just bored.

I don't know what he was smoking when he posted this video:

Dignity, Dave. Dignity. Class. Look it up.

See? We told you it wouldn't be long! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you schooled him well! Haha

I did LOL, and I gave him some ideas for books. I didn't mention Cullen's... also for craps and giggles I told him to go to youtube and watch Hitmen for Hire and all the videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:15 am

Mystic808 wrote:
Those videos of him signing his books, lol, he's acting like he's as big as Margaret Atwood or JK Rowling.

For some reason I keep picturing Cullen as Gilderoy Lockhart signing his books for Harry Potter!

Cullen likely stuffs autographed pictures of himself in each one! Rolling Eyes Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I had to find some podcast communities to talk true crime with because I only had one friend in my life interested in it at all.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I have ha some of my real life friends ask me "What's Columbine?" Those were sad occasions.

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:26 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I said it before and I'll say it again, I have ha some of my real life friends ask me "What's Columbine?" Those were sad occasions.

depends on how old you are, kids are graduating high school next year who werent alive for it...most people know Sandy Hook, pulse, and vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 pm

-warrior wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

depends on how old you are, kids are graduating high school next year who werent alive for it...most people know Sandy Hook, pulse, and vegas

Agreed. I mean we are just a few short months away from the 19th Columbine anniversary. Nineteen very long years. Most these young whippersnappers today don't realize what Columbine is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:32 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Agreed. I mean we are just a few short months away from the 19th Columbine anniversary. Nineteen very long years. Most these young whippersnappers today don't realize what Columbine is.  

i wasnt even alive for columbine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:37 pm

-warrior wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

i wasnt even alive for columbine

Notice I said "most" these young whippersnappers. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:43 pm

I was 17, a senior in college. It's interesting watching the younger generation become interested in Columbine but putting it in the context of now.

I've seen questions like "would Eric and Dylan believe in trans rights?" "Was Dylan really a woman but trapped in a mans body" "would they be moved by Lady Gaga and how accepting she was?"

Umm... no, no and no. Did you research at all? Or were you like 17 year old me? Sighs, so edgy, so, so edgy

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I was 17, a senior in college.

You graduated high school when you were 13? Kewl.

Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 58972

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 pm

I found out about columbine in high school and have been interested since then
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm

I meant High School. Surprised

I wish I was a genius like that.

Jenna horse

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:16 pm

I was horrible at math
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Jenna horse wrote:
I was horrible at math

what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 pm

-warrior wrote:
Jenna horse wrote:
I was horrible at math

what

She was just stating that she was horrible at math.
Back to top Go down
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 pm

In high school I got a c in math so yeah but I loved history and Columbine was a favorite subject to research
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86153
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:30 pm

"fr*ck (m0my wil gr0nd m3 if i sw3r) d03s c0lumb0nk3rz!111!!111"
-Cuve Dallen
Back to top Go down
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:36 pm

I picked up a columbine book at my high school library and read it that’s how I got into columbine
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79178
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:03 am

Well, the argument isnt entirely unfounded. We had the Valentines Day shooting attempt, which is linked to the TCC. The whole community its2lf isnt so much of a problem, yet, it seems like some people have met each other in these communities in order to committ such violent acts. Hopefully, these are few and far between.

But other than that- not that I like to talk about anyone in particular - but theres Lynn Ann and she apparently have harassed several survivors of the Columbine shooting. And thats just absolutely disgusting. Some of them, apparently, have participated in this type of harassment, but I personally belive that most Columbiners have issues in one way or another, and they need help. Not scorn.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 6:43 pm

I think society is a bit to blame for this, because these perpetrators are constantly put up there for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82384
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 1:37 am

Oh, by 'Columbiners' you mean all of us "turds" ?
I love the fact that Dave Cullen compares us to poop.
I picture him having dreams where he has poo-flinging matches with columbiners dressed up in turd suits.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 5:27 am

I think that a lot of mishaps comes from the media. I wont deny that there are some people out there that are genuine assholes. The only thing Ive heard from Dave Cullen talking about Columbiners, However, is that he has had death threats against him and so on.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 12:09 pm

I have screen shots of Cullen calling people turds, monsters, and other insults. He's a jerk.

He didn't even have a conversation with me and he blocked me right off the bat when I followed him on Twitter, likely because I had just 1 post about Columbine and it was contemplating Dylan's life.

He hates the people he claims he wants to help with his book and information and research, all his talks at schools, wherever he is invited, he's full of beans.

Dave Cullen and Randy Brown would make a great couple. They're both antagonistic, rude, and crass to people who don't agree with their theories. Cullen goes further than Randy, though.

I've watched Cullen unfold his mean streak on people. Once, when we actually did have a conversation on Facebook, I watched someone ask him an innocent question and Cullen read meaning into the question, accused this person of having other motives, called him names, then blocked him. The question was not even about the killers or anything. It was not even something a "columbiner" would ask. I can't recall what it was I wrote it down, took screen shots, but I was in awe of how mean Cullen was to this person. Then I watched him do it again and again on Facebook.

Honestly, I think Cullen was paid to take over the narrative. He's not a great writer, he was never a real journalist, he got the gig out of nowhere, and he has the spotlight? And people believe him? Now that was a psy op.

isabellaaa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 2:09 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
I have screen shots of Cullen calling people turds, monsters, and other insults. He's a jerk.

He didn't even have a conversation with me and he blocked me right off the bat when I followed him on Twitter, likely because I had just 1 post about Columbine and it was contemplating Dylan's life.

He hates the people he claims he wants to help with his book and information and research, all his talks at schools, wherever he is invited, he's full of beans.

Dave Cullen and Randy Brown would make a great couple. They're both antagonistic, rude, and crass to people who don't agree with their theories. Cullen goes further than Randy, though.

I've watched Cullen unfold his mean streak on people. Once, when we actually did have a conversation on Facebook, I watched someone ask him an innocent question and Cullen read meaning into the question, accused this person of having other motives, called him names, then blocked him. The question was not even about the killers or anything. It was not even something a "columbiner" would ask. I can't recall what it was I wrote it down, took screen shots, but I was in awe of how mean Cullen was to this person. Then I watched him do it again and again on Facebook.

Honestly, I think Cullen was paid to take over the narrative. He's not a great writer, he was never a real journalist, he got the gig out of nowhere, and he has the spotlight? And people believe him? Now that was a psy op.

OK, Ive never seen any of this, but online harassment isnt good. Do you have any sources?

From my personal perspective, much of peoples ability to have too much of a trust in what they read, its because they lack Basic source criticism. Ive seen the reviews that Just about ecchoes the other points of view. Ive also seen positive reviews that seems to know a thing or two about the whole incident. Probably more than Just by reading Dave Cullen. I do agree with Cullen to a certain extent that many of hes opponents prescribe views to Dave Cullen that isnt what he has said or that he has backed out of. I also agree that he comes off as a bit simplistic. For instance no 'normal' psychopath would have gone on a killing spree like Drew(the Jonesboro- killer) or Eric, and I think Cullen knows this aswell. Its probably a good place to start, by understanding the opposite personalities. Yet, in hes videos hes not laying out so much more than 'Eric Harris was a psychopath' (which Im inclined to believe, yes). And than he talks about screening depression. Thats all good and well, but theres more that makes a school shooting. In other words, its too simple to focus on one thing.

Some claims regarding the bullying was, indeed, misrepresented. Such as Evan Todd. I dont think he bullied Eric and Dylan, when we look at the context that it was said, actually. Or certainly it doesnt count as evidence. And than Nathan Vanderaus statement. It wasnt Eric and Dylan that had a cup of fecal matter thrown at them. It was the TCM. Bad as that is, its not them hes referring to. The rest, I really dont know, because the statements are contradictory and conflicting. He does allow that there was a lot of bullying at Columbine, but he denies that the two were bullied. This is based, in large part, on their journals, he writes in hes book. IDK hes take on the police report and the interviews and the book by Brooks Brown. Yet, he did mention 'Far from the tree' in an article, which I felt was puzzling, because this book suggests that Dylan was bullied.
The thing is, though, that Sue basically allowed that She did not know how her sons life was like at school. Im not a journalist or anything, nor have I met with people Connected to this tragedy like Kass and Cullen. I do think that evidence is important. But what strikes me as weird its that he doesnt seem to elaborate on the withness testimonies from their friends, when talking about bullying . Some in there suggests that they were bullied. Some suggests that they did not see any bullying, whereas some suggest that only Eric got picked on. Has he tried tried to elaborate on this? IDK. I think I have to go back to chapter 28 and see what he had to say, sooner or later(im too tired by now). But atleast IDK wether he has tried to clarify this

As for Kass'book I havent fully read it, but hes offering a lot of footnotes to hes book, which I though was useful.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Yeah my source is Dave Cullen himself online. All you have to do is watch him for a period of time and you'll see him in action. He doesn't even try to hide it. Create a fake account, have him add you, and just watch him. Sooner or later you're going to see him treat people like garbage. I have a folder full of screen shots of the abuse I saw him dish out on Twitter and Facebook on my other computer.

Dave acknowledges that bullying happened, but I think his stance is that it wasn't a factor in their choice to kill. It was insignificant and Eric was just nuts. I might be putting words in his mouth, but that's the distilled version I get from watching his presentations at universities.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Examples of Dave being an immature adult are here. This is just a fraction of his shenanigans. I just sourced these right now, I have tons more. Some are far worse. For a man who claims to care about the kids and the people he speaks to, he sure blocks people and calls them trolls and turds and dismisses them the moment they question him or even ask him questions. He actually blocked someone admittedly for asking a question he thought was stupid.

Does this look like the behavior of an adult who cares about preventing school violence? Or does this look like the behavior of someone who can't handle criticism or conversation? His favorite word is "turd."

You would think he would be willing to engage in conversation, but no, like Randy, he is right, his position is the only position, and if you can't see it his way then you didn't read his book (even if you did read it), and you're on block.

These images will only be available for a month, then the hosting will delete the images (I'm not on my regular computer sorry!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Cullen disses Columbiners   Dave Cullen disses Columbiners - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Cullen disses Columbiners
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next