Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now

Go down 
+24
Rebbie556
slippy123
arnounymus
Sporttster
Jea
nbkdoom
DooMRebel
Guest83142
Lunkhead McGrath
MalonsMilk
Love
munchkinphone
Wildchild
42099_4EVA
Tuga
Littlelo
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
gumshoe
Massoccur
fly-with-me
spidEr
Screamingophelia
VoDKaComeHere
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 am

C. I don't believe in an after-life or Higher Power of any kind. So as far as i'm concerned, E&D are dead in every sense of the word. Besides memory I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 2:59 am

Sporttster wrote:
Where are they? B. Right now, they are in eternal torment in hell. The Bible clearly states that no murderer has eternal life, unless they have repented and turned to God, which these two clearly did not do. They went out unrepentant having killed themselves after this senseless tragedy. Heaven is very real but so is Hell. The Bible calls Hell a place of eternal seperation from God-seperated from loved ones, light, love, peace, goodness and the love of God. Seperated and also tormented. The Bible speaks of a rich man who went to Hell and in torment being in flames he cried out to Abraham, who was in a place of Heaven but not yet Heaven as Jesus hadn't opened Heaven up yet because He hadn't gone to the cross yet. But being in torment and flames, he cried out to Abraham to come send Lazarus, a beggar who was laid as his doorstep when he was alive who he didn't help, to come dip his finger in water and cool his tongue for he was in pain. Abraham said no, he could not do that as there was a great gulf fixed so that those who wanted to go from Hell to Heaven couldn't and neither could those in Heaven go there. So he said send Lazarus to his brothers to warn them about this place so they wouldn't go there. Again, Abraham said they wouldn't listen even if one were to rise from the dead. It is a place of eternal seperation, eternal pain and darkness. This is what they chose, this is where they reside and have now for nearly 20 years and this will go on for eternity. Do not EVER choose this fate for yourself! They have eternity to regret their foolish decision....

That would be unconstitutional as it is 'cruel and unusual punishment'.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92156
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 5:05 am

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool."
It was snowing in CO after the bodies were taken out of the school.

I also found this verse interesting I feel like this is about Eric & Dylan :
Revelation 1:14
" The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire. "

Eric's middle name was David.

Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60724
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Hell,since they commited mass murder and suicide.If they were alive God could forgive them for the killings but God can't forgive people that commit suicide since suicide is the ultimate sin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken  out of the school.  I found this:

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

And on the 19ith anniversary it was beautiful, cold layer and snowed the next day.

No matter what I mourn all 15. Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.
Couldn't agree more. Lots of people forget the Harris and Klebold families lost a child that day too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Krieg wrote:
God can't forgive people that commit suicide since suicide is the ultimate sin

Interesting how you could wipe out scores of innocent people and still get a free pass to the pearly gates, but he draws the line at ending your own existence, which might I add, you had no consent over being created.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69200
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 9:13 am

I'm going to say D.

I'm agnostic and I don't get how christians think there is a devil and hell that punish bad people, yet the devil is bad, wouldn't that make sense that the devil is helping jesus then? If there is a real hell and devil I'd believe he'd reward the people that did his bidding.

I'm not sure what's out there but they say energy never dies it just gets turned into another form. I say D because even if there is no afterlife both of them still exist in so many peoples minds, thoughts, internet, stories, dreams, legacy, history, etc.

They will always be talked about for generations to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2