Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

60 Minutes Interview

Go down 
+2
sororityalpha
Screamingophelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

60 Minutes Interview Empty
PostSubject: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Courtesy of CVA.

There is an interview with Devon and Nate in there too. Interesting stuff. I do wonder if Devon or Zach ever told Dylan about Eric's threats?

Now we just have to find donut video, blackjack pizza with audio and Eric playing soccer!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:15 pm

That video is a segment from "What Really Happened at Columbine"
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:58 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
That video is a segment from "What Really Happened at Columbine"

Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:31 am

I have always wondered how Dylan felt about Eric hating Devon since they were supposedly close friends. scratch

Also I find it kind of hilarious that Eric would carry a list in his wallet! Likely for quick updates. "Bastard opened the door with the wrong hand!" He must be added to the list!"  We all know Eric was petty as hell and LOVED his various lists. Roll
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84990
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:10 am

Courtesy of CVA? LOL, all that guy does is reupload videos from this channel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a different name and then acts like he found them without even giving credits.

Those are just some cuts from the 60 Minutes II special, you can watch the full thing here.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I have always wondered how Dylan felt about Eric hating Devon since they were supposedly close friends. scratch

Also I find it kind of hilarious that Eric would carry a list in his wallet! Likely for quick updates. "Bastard opened the door with the wrong hand!" He must be added to the list!"  We all know Eric was petty as hell and LOVED his various lists. Roll

Yea, it didn't take much to be added to his shit list. Either Dylan toed the line really well or Eric didn't want to lose his only friend so he tried not to let anything Dylan did get to him. I'm sure he was itching to complain about him though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Yea, it didn't take much to be added to his shit list. Either Dylan toed the line really well or Eric didn't want to lose his only friend so he tried not to let anything Dylan did get to him. I'm sure he was itching to complain about him though.

I can imagine Eric thinking "That tall ass, lanky, Brooks Brown liking, f*cker, if he wasn't my best friend I'd SO add him to my list!" Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I can imagine Eric thinking "That tall ass, lanky, Brooks Brown liking, f*cker,  if he wasn't my best friend I'd SO add him to my list!"  Haha

LOL

Dylan keeps talking while we are filming... GOD I could just... no, no, think of the big picture Eric... think of the big picture. Sure Dylan, keep talking, sure.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63839
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 pm

That feeling when you think it is gonna be a one hour long interview but then you realize it is just the name of the program and also you have already seen the clip. :/
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
That feeling when you think it is gonna be a one hour long interview but then you realize it is just the name of the program and also you have already seen the clip. :/

I suck, I'm sorry Sad

I feel like I've seen these when they originally aired but now they're brand new to me LOL.

I really should look when I go home to my moms to visit to see if I have any VHS tapes with my Columbine stuff on it. I may have some gems.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63839
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:30 pm

No it was just an unfortunate name for the clip

Somehow I feel like I have seen all of it except for the part with Devon Suspect Weird..
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I can imagine Eric thinking "That tall ass, lanky, Brooks Brown liking, f*cker,  if he wasn't my best friend I'd SO add him to my list!"  Haha

LOL

Dylan keeps talking while we are filming... GOD I could just... no, no, think of the big picture Eric... think of the big picture. Sure Dylan, keep talking, sure.

You joke but IIRC Eric actually did get pissed at Dylan on one occasion (I believe it was the story Dylan wrote about a dude going on a killing spree, and Eric was pissed off because he was worried it would get them found out).

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

You joke but IIRC Eric actually did get pissed at Dylan on one occasion (I believe it was the story Dylan wrote about a dude going on a killing spree, and Eric was pissed off because he was worried it would get them found out).

The Man in Black story? Eric was in that class.

I don't recall hearing that Eric got mad at Dylan. What is the story behind that? Was that what Jason Secor was talking about on the message board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

I don't recall hearing that Eric got mad at Dylan. What is the story behind that? Was that what Jason Secor was talking about on the message board?

I'm curious as well. I don't think I have come across any 100% without a doubt true stories of Eric getting mad at Dylan over the creative writing story.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

I'm curious as well. I don't think I have come across any 100% without a doubt true stories of Eric getting mad at Dylan over the creative writing story.

With Eric’s love of foreshadowing and dramatic irony do you think Eric would be mad or find it awesome?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

With Eric’s love of foreshadowing and dramatic irony do you think Eric would be mad or find it awesome?

Hell he may have helped Dylan write it! "NO it has to be even bloodier then that Dylan...Here let me do it" Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

Hell he may have helped Dylan write it!  "NO it has to be even bloodier then that Dylan...Here let me do it"  Haha

LOL Eric goes "Murder the mouthy short kid, horribly! I hate mouthy short kids... shut up Dylan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

Hell he may have helped Dylan write it!  "NO it has to be even bloodier then that Dylan...Here let me do it"  Haha

LOL Eric goes "Murder the mouthy short kid, horribly! I hate mouthy short kids... shut up Dylan"

Roll
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:01 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I really think that Dylan went back and forth with his feelings about Devon and their relationship may have been rocky at times, at least from Dylan's perspective. It was probably Devon who Dylan said that "he wouldn't mind killing" in his journal and there was some strange incident where Devon was supposedly "saying things to get Dylan in trouble," according to Nate Dykeman (10711), which led to Nate sending her a threatening or nasty e-mail. I wonder what went on between them that we may not have heard about.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:18 pm

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I really think that Dylan went back and forth with his feelings about Devon and their relationship may have been rocky at times, at least from Dylan's perspective. It was probably Devon who Dylan said that "he wouldn't mind killing" in his journal and there was some strange incident where Devon was supposedly "saying things to get Dylan in trouble," according to Nate Dykeman (10711), which led to Nate sending her a threatening or nasty e-mail. I wonder what went on between them that we may not have heard about.

Hearing this also makes me more skeptical of Devon’s “Dylan was my best friend and he meant so much to me” claims.

I do believe it was Devon who he said that about.

I’m going to have to read that section of the 11k!

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Nate's later statement on 1/10/2000 about someone online getting into contact with him named "Sara Harris" stating she talked to Dylan. I am PRETTY sure that is another nutty Brenda type girl.

PostSubject: Re: 60 Minutes Interview   60 Minutes Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

60 Minutes Interview
Page 1 of 1