Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We might have something to look forward to on March 1st

Go down 
+7
rkp
Kippers
sscc
Smiggles94
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
04daviszoe
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79145
Forum Reputation : 3

We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Empty
PostSubject: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On March 1st, the courts will set a hearing on some of Adams belongings. It includes his mass shooter spreadsheet, and his story "The Big Book of Granny".

I wonder what else we might get to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm

I wonder if they're going to have it all destroyed like TBT.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:45 pm

I'll wonder if we'll see Adam's suicide photo?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 pm

I hope we get too see hes selfies
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Thanks for posting! I didn't know that they were appealing this decision. I thought it was over but maybe there is hope for the release of more materials.

This article gives more information on why the judge said that he ruled against ordering the police to release the materials.

@Tommy QTR They are looking to release evidence seized from the Lanza home, so the suicide photo does not seem to be included in this case.

If they are seeking to have the spreadsheet released, then I am assuming that they are asking for all of the contents of his hard drive to be released because I do not believe that Adam printed out a physical copy of the spreadsheet (and some articles actually stated that it was so large it had to be printed on a "special printer"). This would mean that the photos of Adam with guns to his head would also be released, which a lot of people have expressed interest in seeing, along with his personal written documents which are what I would like to see more than anything else. If that is really what they're trying to do and if they are successful, this would result in the release of an unbelievable amount of new information.

And maybe this should go into it's own thread but the CSP recently released an after-action report on the shooting, which I didn't even know about until I started looking for more information on this appeal.

(There is a line in the second article which really bothers me. It said that the FBI documents revealed that Nancy was sleeping with a gun but I never saw that statement and I don't want to have to go through all of those documents again. The article also characterized Nancy as Adam's "only friend" so I'm probably not going to put too much stock into this claim until I see where this information originated from. Does anyone know what they are referring to when they say that she was sleeping with a gun? I've certainly overlooked important things before and it would be a very important piece of information for me to miss if it is true!)
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:45 pm

sscc wrote:
Thanks for posting! I didn't know that they were appealing this decision. I thought it was over but maybe there is hope for the release of more materials.

This article gives more information on why the judge said that he ruled against ordering the police to release the materials.

@Tommy QTR They are looking to release evidence seized from the Lanza home, so the suicide photo does not seem to be included in this case.

If they are seeking to have the spreadsheet released, then I am assuming that they are asking for all of the contents of his hard drive to be released because I do not believe that Adam printed out a physical copy of the spreadsheet (and some articles actually stated that it was so large it had to be printed on a "special printer"). This would mean that the photos of Adam with guns to his head would also be released, which a lot of people have expressed interest in seeing, along with his personal written documents which are what I would like to see more than anything else. If that is really what they're trying to do and if they are successful, this would result in the release of an unbelievable amount of new information.

Ohhh shit!

sscc wrote:
And maybe this should go into it's own thread but the CSP recently released an after-action report on the shooting, which I didn't even know about until I started looking for more information on this appeal.

(There is a line in the second article which really bothers me. It said that the FBI documents revealed that Nancy was sleeping with a gun but I never saw that statement and I don't want to have to go through all of those documents again. The article also characterized Nancy as Adam's "only friend" so I'm probably not going to put too much stock into this claim until I see where this information originated from. Does anyone know what they are referring to when they say that she was sleeping with a gun? I've certainly overlooked important things before and it would be a very important piece of information for me to miss if it is true!)

Thanks for this!
Back to top Go down
Kippers

Kippers

Contribution Points : 57490
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:51 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

On March 1st, the courts will set a hearing on some of Adams belongings. It includes his mass shooter spreadsheet, and his story "The Big Book of Granny".

I wonder what else we might get to see :D

Ooo I can't wait, I hope we someday get those sick DDR videos

Feel free to ask me stuff about Kip Kinkel, I know too much.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:12 pm

sscc wrote:

The spreadsheet was 4 foot wide and 7 foot long and im sure it was a document

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:45 am

It would be very interesting to see the spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56922

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 8:29 am

i would eagerly trade colgam01 and the Big book of Granny for "me" and "tomorrow".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

any new content would be amazing, but those two documents would give us lots more insight into his psyche. the spreadsheet would be interesting, sure, but we wouldn't really learn anything new about him personally. much of 'Granny' is already available; apart from the morbid curiosity factor, i don't expect the full contents of it would be of any particular value. that 8-page word doc, though... gimme, gimme, gimme. bounce
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:03 am

rkp wrote:
i would eagerly trade colgam01 and the Big book of Granny for "me" and "tomorrow".

any new content would be amazing, but those two documents would give us lots more insight into his psyche. the spreadsheet would be interesting, sure, but we wouldn't really learn anything new about him personally. much of 'Granny' is already available; apart from the morbid curiosity factor, i don't expect the full contents of it would be of any particular value. that 8-page word doc, though... gimme, gimme, gimme. bounce

Twisted Evil

I'm trying to not get my hopes up, that way I can't be too disappointed if nothing happens..
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:47 pm

rkp wrote:
That's exactly how I feel. These two documents are the main reasons why I would be excited for this potential release of evidence. If I had to choose between those two, it would probably be "me" although it's a difficult choice because it would be hard to miss out on the daily schedule, desires and goals. And I'm dying to see his other writing as well.

Luckily, if any of it is released, it seems like we would probably end up seeing it all. It would include these documents along with the spreadsheet, Big Book of Granny, journals, photos and videos on his computer, the stories and plays, the movie reviews, and possibly even the box of photographs from his home if they are really trying to have all the evidence from the home released. It would be amazing because we would have much more specific and detailed information on who Adam was, which is partly why I doubt that it will ever happen. I've always been an optimist. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60599
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 pm

I hope they release the good anime mix
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm

rkp wrote:

>describes doctors touching children as rape
What the fuck?

Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 6:08 pm

did he had any sexual abuse in childhood?

rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm

sscc wrote:

That's exactly how I feel. These two documents are the main reasons why I would be excited for this potential release of evidence. If I had to choose between those two, it would probably be "me" although it's a difficult choice because it would be hard to miss out on the daily schedule, desires and goals. And I'm dying to see his other writing as well.

Luckily, if any of it is released, it seems like we would probably end up seeing it all. It would include these documents along with the spreadsheet, Big Book of Granny, journals, photos and videos on his computer, the stories and plays, the movie reviews, and possibly even the box of photographs from his home if they are really trying to have all the evidence from the home released. It would be amazing because we would have much more specific and detailed information on who Adam was, which is partly why I doubt that it will ever happen. I've always been an optimist. What a Face

wow, so it really would be the motherlode. ugh, all that content would be all my Christmases come at once. the stories and plays would be interesting as hell. 'Lovebound' could make some things very clear. i watched 'Voor Een Verloren Soldatt' out of curiosity and i wonder if Adam's screenplay wasn't a similar tale in a modern setting. despite the title sounding like a trashy paperback romance novel, it could be a work of (troubling) artistic genius, for all we know. they never specified the length or format — could be a one-act play or a full-length screenplay. 'babies' sounds bizarre and surreal.

i am curious about the gun-to-head photos, mostly just to see what he looked like close to the time of the shooting. it would be interesting to see how he chose to portray himself in images that he had presumably considered could potentially be his 'media' photo. almost all the other shooters have selfies. the footage of the Columbine boys in their trenchcoats etc are virtually the same thing, it was how they chose to present themselves to the world. i guess Adam's would be in a similar style to Cho's. i'm curious about his pose and facial expression.

i want his horror movie reviews too. and the thing about why females are inherently selfish. and the DDR videos, haha. ugh I WANT IT ALL.

it says in that article that there was a ruling in 2016 against releasing the info. do you know if there is a limit to the number of appeals? can they just appeal, appeal, appeal until they win? i'd be interested to read the arguments for and against...
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Jea wrote:

not that we (the public) know about. it would provide some context for some of his weirdly specific interests and views. i personally don't think it ever happened, though. his mother was hypervigilant about his well-being. she was very protective. when he was a child she would go to school with him and sit in the classroom. when he was older, she would wait outside in the hall. usually sexual abusers take their time to isolate and groom their victims, gaining their trust and spending time alone with them. i doubt whether there was ever an opportunity for this to happen to Adam, given his special needs and Nancy's overprotectiveness. she even specifically warned a friend not to touch Adam in any way, because of his aversion to physical touch:

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm

rkp wrote:
Jea wrote:

not that we (the public) know about. it would provide some context for some of his weirdly specific interests and views. i personally don't think it ever happened, though.
I don't think that it happened either but if Adam did have any contact with a pedophile when he was underage, it almost certainly would have been through an online friendship with an older man. It could easily have happened since young people are groomed by pedophiles over the internet all the time and Adam spent hours alone on his computer. We can assume that at least some of his internet usage was unmonitored since he was researching mass murder and pedophilia from at least the age of 14. If he played Warcraft and roleplayed with someone like that, it's likely that his mother would never have found that out and it could definitely have progressed from there. We know that Adam saved at least one reportedly sexually charged chat, so it may have been something that he experimented with when he was younger as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adam used language that alluded to rape or sexual metaphors to express his beliefs on autonomy. Basically, he characterized unwanted intrusions into his physical or mental space as being akin to sexual violation. Technically, no one should be able to touch you without your consent but children are not allowed to refuse medical care if their parents consent for them so it makes some literal sense in this case. It's strong language but I would guess that he meant it in a metaphorical sense because this was not the only time that he used this type of language.

He also referred to therapists as "The Rapists," suggesting that he felt their intrusion into his mental world to be as unpleasant as he found physical touch. He said that they were "secular priests" who "impose their values onto you through their mindfucking." He probably felt that he was being "mentally raped" when going through psychological evaluations and his mother noted how uncomfortable he was during his Yale evaluation, saying that it felt like he was "being tortured." She actually said something similar about his ER visit during a crisis when they offered to give him a full evaluation (which may have required an inpatient hospitalization, although I'm not 100% sure). She took him home instead and opted to wait for an upcoming outpatient psychiatric visit because she felt that keeping him there would be like "abusing" him due to the extreme stress it seemed to be causing him.

He also referred to rape with this quote about Travis.
Enculturing human children is already terrifying enough, but enculturing other apes is something out of the cruelest nightmare. I don't know of anything more worthy of crying over. Rest in peace, little buddy. You're free from the rape of civilization now.

With this context, it may be a little bit easier to understand Adam's famous quote which most people seem to have difficulty understanding and often believe it has something to do with pedophilia.
Literature is simply another coping mechanism for children who've been mindfucked by culturapists. They're carried to other worlds in the stream of semen.

I believe that Adam was saying that while the development of civilization has violated our ability to choose the life that we were meant to live, literature is used as a means of escapist placation, a coping mechanism to deal with the unhappy world that we are forced to live within, controlled by a culture that destroys us and substitutes imitation pleasure as it deprives us of true happiness. As children, people learn to live out their happiness through fantasies which just happen to be manufactured by the same people who seek to control and limit our beliefs and lifestyles in every other way. So, the natural mind of a child has been further violated by these fantasies to help them cope with their loss as they are deprived of true health and happiness by the same people. If you were to view society as the death-inducing prison that Adam seemed to think it was, you could understand why he might view literature as yet another form of (mind) control and characterize it as mindfucking. That's always been my take on it, at least.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 am

sscc wrote:
It's strong language but I would guess that he meant it in a metaphorical sense because this was not the only time that he used this type of language.

I'm not sure Adam meant it in a metaphorical way, at least not completely. I get the impression that Adam truly felt that, at least for him, going to therapy and becoming like everyone else in society was equivalent to getting raped. It's just a feeling of mine.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 am

I'm really starting to doubt that anything will get released. If the courts have ruled out releasing everything before, I don't think it's likely they'll change their mind..but hey, more time has passed since then?
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60599

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 am

04daviszoe wrote:
I'm really starting to doubt that anything will get released. If the courts have ruled out releasing everything before, I don't think it's likely they'll change their mind..but hey, more time has passed since then?

They wont release photos from the bodies but I'm positive that they will show us his items and belongings from his house/computer
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am

Krieg wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

They wont release photos from the bodies but I'm positive that they will show us his items and belongings from his house/computer

I think I'd be excited to read his 'tomorrow' document. I'd be interested to know Adam's daily routine.

9am- Wake Up
9.15- Put on clean socks
9.20- Brush teeth
9.30- Change Socks
9.35- Mule over society
Noon- Change socks
12.15- Perfect mass-murder spreadsheet
2pm- Stare into the absys
3pm- Change socks
3.15- Watch 70s b-movie
5.15- Change socks
5.30- Drive to theatre. Play ddr
10.30- Return home
10.45- Possibly eat, in between changing socks
11pm- Mule over society
12am- Brush teeth(if not too scared)
12.15- Change socks
12.30- Venture to bed
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

This is a different court than the one that ruled last. Now if they'll rule differently from the lower court remains to be seen.

rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 6:04 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

I think I'd be excited to read his 'tomorrow' document. I'd be interested to know Adam's daily routine.

9am- Wake Up
9.15- Put on clean socks
9.20- Brush teeth
9.30- Change Socks
9.35- Mule over society
Noon- Change socks
12.15- Perfect mass-murder spreadsheet
2pm- Stare into the absys
3pm- Change socks
3.15- Watch 70s b-movie
5.15- Change socks
5.30- Drive to theatre. Play ddr
10.30- Return home
10.45- Possibly eat, in between changing socks
11pm- Mule over society
12am- Brush teeth(if not too scared)
12.15- Change socks
12.30- Venture to bed

i am dying. where's the laughing/crying emoji when i need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

I'm excited
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58790

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:35 pm

I have to admit I also feel the hype. I would be satisfied even if they will release any new photo of him because I'm bored of current ones which we all have seen too many times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

I am eager and hope that the government does release the withheld information that was on Adam's computer, or rather at least what was left on the remaining functioning drives. I think it is inherently immoral for a government to censor and try to halt the flow of information period. Like I said though I am hopeful but it is no guarantee that the government will release the information to the public. Eventually it could be leaked though if a determined hacker or someone from the inside got ahold of it, which honestly could be the more likely scenario for how the information ends up coming out.

Even government secrets like Project Mk-ultra eventually ended up being leaked or revealed to an extent and that was before the internet existed. I think at least part of the reason the government is hesitating to release the files that Adam had is because they are afraid it will inspire more people to commit violent acts and they are also trying to hide information that might put more context into exactly what happened.
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:52 am

does anyone know what time the hearing is scheduled for on March 1st? not that it matters terribly, i'm just curious. also, it just occurred to me that the Florida shooting could very well negatively impact the decision Sad
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:16 pm

rkp wrote:
does anyone know what time the hearing is scheduled for on March 1st? not that it matters terribly, i'm just curious. also, it just occurred to me that the Florida shooting could very well negatively impact the decision Sad

I thought that too..

This was posted today: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't say anything new though.

Me @ the Judge.

Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

Contribution Points : 56380

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Well i'll be damned lol. Never thought i'd see the day that more useful information was released. Good find man, ill definitely be staying tuned.

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:44 pm

I personally think that they'll release it. So many conspiracies are floating out there and this could definitively put them to rest once and for all. The whole retarded debate on whether or not it actually happened is absurd.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 11:10 am

The oral arguments are scheduled for 10 a.m.

"Courant reporter Dave Altimari requested access to those seized documents, including a spreadsheet of past mass killings, a screenplay describing a relationship between a 10-year-old boy and a 30-year-old man, hand-drawn comics, school records and a spiral-bound book titled “The Big Book of Granny,” which features the actions of a violent elderly woman."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

What time is the ruling? I'll probably end up sleeping through the whole proceeding if it ends too early.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:42 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

What time is the ruling? I'll probably end up sleeping through the whole proceeding if it ends too early.

That's the only information available for now, unfortunately. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:54 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

Guess that means I waking up tomorrow either pleasantly surprised or disappointed.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:22 am

QuestionMark wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Guess that means I waking up tomorrow either pleasantly surprised or disappointed.

Only time will tell... Don't get your hopes up too high LOL Honestly I have no idea what the outcome could be, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 am

04daviszoe wrote:
Only time will tell... Don't get your hopes up too high LOL 

I probably shouldn't get my hopes up since chances are they're probably not going to release anything. But dammit, I want to believe. I'd really like to take a look at that spreadsheet in particular.

rkp

rkp

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 1:29 am

i don't suppose the proceedings will be televised at all? not that it really matters, but i'd be interested to watch. i feel a bit night-before-Christmassy about it. keeping expectations low, prepared to be disappointed but secretly really hoping to hit the jackpot.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 am

rkp wrote:
i don't suppose the proceedings will be televised at all? not that it really matters, but i'd be interested to watch. i feel a bit night-before-Christmassy about it. keeping expectations low, prepared to be disappointed but secretly really hoping to hit the jackpot.

It won't be televised as it's being held in the Supreme Court so cameras aren't allowed, although I think audio tapes are?

I always end up disappointed on Christmas so hopefully it won't be like that! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:00 am

Today is the day of the Hearing, We can all hope that the Info is released. I see no need to destroy the evidence, if it is destroyed Adam will remain a incomplete Puzzle
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 am

Oh boy, today's the day. Literally 5 years of nothing but unanswered questions, and today we'll know if any will be answered.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 am

New local news video report and news article.
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 am

It's coming guys. I really dont see why they would even do this unless they wanted it out. Too many people wanna see this stuff and the judge is gonna know that.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:45 am

I didn't sleep through it but I'm assuming the ruling hasn't happened yet. I'm on the edge of my seat.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Anyone wanna break the news?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Guys I have some bad news.. A decision isn't expected for several months Mad
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:23 pm

I guess it was just too good to be true : /

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Jea wrote:

It's not a no!...yet
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:49 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
Jea wrote:

It's not a no!...yet
but not today...

sscc

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Does anyone know if the full hearing is anywhere online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We might have something to look forward to on March 1st   We might have something to look forward to on March 1st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We might have something to look forward to on March 1st
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next