Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen never learns

Go down 
+5
23september
sscc
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cullen never learns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:24 am

LPorter101 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Cullen said the press should adopt several approaches that dissuade any sort of star power motivation. The simplest thing, he said, is to cut back on mentions of the attacker's name and face.

"You know, 'disappearing the killer,' as I call it sometimes, or minimizing them, taking their power over," Cullen said.

Dave, you wrote a *book* about the Columbine killers. You made an entire career out of hyping Eric and Dylan's crimes. So don't talk to me about "disappearing" the fucking killer.

Quote :
Cullen also brought up a need for less coverage, recommending that shows give viewers updates during the first 10, 15, or 20 minutes at the top of the hour. That way, he said, "you're getting 90, you know, 95 percent of your journalistic needs met and your viewer needs met by scaling back to half or three-quarters of it."

Every time there's a shooting, you appear on CNN to give your "expert analysis" about it. So don't give me that crap.

You're a whore, Dave. But that's not the worst thing about you. The worst thing about you is that, after you finish the job, you put your clothes back on, take your money off the dresser, walk outside, and start lecturing the other street walkers about the evils of prostitution. Your hypocrisy is sickening.
It's Dave Cullen after all - the same man who twisted Columbine into a depraved fictional story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:30 am

I know I can't be the only person who wants LPorter101 to write a book about Cullen. I think it would a thing of great beauty. Haha
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150615
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I know I can't be the only person who wants LPorter101 to write a book about Cullen. I think it would a thing of great beauty. Haha

"Dave Cullen got twinks. Lots and lots of twinks."

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dave Cullen got money. Lots and lots of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:37 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

Dave Cullen asks, "Have you ever seen a dog strap a condom on his d**k?"

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

I am not prudish when it comes to sexual terms, but hearing Cullen talk about bareback sex is just creepy for some reason. Shocked Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

I am not prudish when it comes to sexual terms, but hearing Cullen talk about bareback sex is just creepy for some reason. Shocked Haha

As creepy as pointing out the one screenshot in HFH that cannot be unseen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Creepier! Shocked Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 5:59 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Creepier! Shocked Roll

Shocked that is super creepy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Creepier! Shocked Roll

Shocked that is super creepy!!!

Yes indeed. That whole Cullen video was creepy from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Cullenbine is now available in Russian, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese:

Also, Esquire magazine named it one of the top true-crime books of all time (!):

So much fucking bullshit, so little time.

This is how you say "Dave Cullen is full of shit" in...

Russian:
Дэйв Каллен полон дерьма

Portuguese:
Dave Cullen está cheio de merda

Korean:
Dave Cullen은 똥으로 가득차 있습니다.

Japanese:
デイブ・カレンはたわごとでいっぱいです

(If the translation is wrong, blame Google.)

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 7:06 am

Russian translation is correct (I am Russian)

For people who don't know nothing about Columbine this book probably will be interesting, but as for me, I've tried to read it 3 times and just couldn't continue. Rubbish.

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Jea wrote:

For people who don't know nothing about Columbine this book probably will be interesting, but as for me, I've tried to read it 3 times and just couldn't continue. Rubbish.

I did read Cullen's book, but I will say that I suffered from a strained left eye from rolling them so much throughout it. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I did read Cullen's book, but I will say that I suffered from a strained left eye from rolling them so much throughout it. Rolling Eyes Haha
I've tried so hard, but I had a felling that I'm reading fan-fiction from Eriç's fan

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

I was listening to my friends podcast. And they were talking about the recent school shooting. Then they mentioned Dave Cullen’s book and how it debunked a lot of things. And I yelled on the subway at my phone “you’re smarter than that!!!”. And then I text messaged her and explained to her how she was incorrect. I was just being a good friend

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

I don't think I'd ever purchase Cullen's book. He doesn't deserve any more money/recognition for the fairytale he has produced.

For one he says that Brenda and Eric's relationship really happened when it's been debunked and she's been shown to be a crazy on Lynn Ann's level (maybe it is Lynn Ann?!?).

I just cannot understand how Eric would whine about low self-esteem in his journal if he was having coitus with an older woman on the regular. I also cannot understand why he'd be complaining about not getting laid either.

Dave Cullen is an absolute idiot of biblical proportions.

He is also a psychologist, and a psychologist by nature doesn't examine the brain -- therefore he cannot and does not have the authority to label Eric a "psychopath".

Thinking about the crap I've had to wade through for years about Eric being a "psychopath" and that "Cullen's book is a good source of information" makes me so mad I want to call out Cullen on his Twitter feed just to call him an idiot and list the reasons why.

But then again, that'd be giving Cullen the gratification he craves (as he is most likely a narcissist).
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

I got a pdf of his book for free. I have never even opened it. I have read excerpts here and there and those cement the idea in my head i will never ever read it

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:56 am

I actually bought my copy from Ebay for next to nothing. The shipping was more then the book. I still felt robbed! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 pm

As someone who spoke to Brenda back in the day I can confirm her looniness.

Like Eric would wait for your bus to get there on the most “important “ day of his life. He threatened Brooks for running 5 minutes late

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
As someone who spoke to Brenda back in the day I can confirm her looniness.

Like Eric would wait for your bus to get there on the most “important “ day of his life. He threatened Brooks for running 5 minutes late

LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Ivan wrote:
For one he says that Brenda and Eric's relationship really happened when it's been debunked and she's been shown to be a crazy on Lynn Ann's level (maybe it is Lynn Ann?!?). 

Maybe she just likes the attention?

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Maybe she just likes the attention?

I have heard rumors that Brenda did morph into Lynn Ann. Although I don't know if its really true or not, but some people believe they are indeed the same person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

Quote :
Cullen said the press should adopt several approaches that dissuade any sort of star power motivation. The simplest thing, he said, is to cut back on mentions of the attacker's name and face.

"You know, 'disappearing the killer,' as I call it sometimes, or minimizing them, taking their power over," Cullen said.

Dave, you wrote a *book* about the Columbine killers. You made an entire career out of hyping Eric and Dylan's crimes. So don't talk to me about "disappearing" the fucking killer.

Quote :
Cullen also brought up a need for less coverage, recommending that shows give viewers updates during the first 10, 15, or 20 minutes at the top of the hour. That way, he said, "you're getting 90, you know, 95 percent of your journalistic needs met and your viewer needs met by scaling back to half or three-quarters of it."

Every time there's a shooting, you appear on CNN to give your "expert analysis" about it. So don't give me that crap.

You're a whore, Dave. But that's not the worst thing about you. The worst thing about you is that, after you finish the job, you put your clothes back on, take your money off the dresser, walk outside, and start lecturing the other street walkers about the evils of prostitution. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

He basically made Eric a psychopathic Anti-hero that probably made a lot of kids think of becoming a school shooter. Eric was an insecure kid who came up with an anti-hero/personality for himself to act like he was powerful. He turned into REB, the shotgun wielding, bomb making, jock killing genius.

Also,Eric wasn't a Lady's man. His "dates" were most likely hangouts so they could see if they liked each other, but his personality probably led all of the girls he """"""""""""""dated"""""""""""""" away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen never learns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next