Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting Timeline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124424
Forum Reputation : 1001

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In a span of about 10 minutes, Cruz roamed the halls and targeted those huddled in classrooms on the first and second floors before leaving the campus undetected in a crowd of students.

Details of the massacre were shared with the world as students texted goodbyes to loved ones, while others posted social media images and video of chairs overturned in classrooms and blood-stained floors.

The suspect was identified from school security videos and a Coral Springs officer later arrested Cruz as he walked along the side of a road.

**So, now the timeline is 10 MINUTES that Nikolas was in the building (roaming the 1st/2nd floors)?

From reports, Nikolas was dropped off by Uber at the school at 2:19 pm. He walked into Building 12...

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Timeline as it happened Wednesday, Feb. 14

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said the suspect arrived at the high school at 2:19 p.m. Wednesday, entering the east stairwell with a rifle inside a black, soft case.

The suspect exited the stairwell and pulled the rifle out of the case at 2:21 p.m. local time.

He then readied his rifle and began shooting into rooms 1215, 1216, 1214 ... he then went back into 1216, 1215 and 1214.

The suspect then took the west stairwell to the second floor and shot one victim in room 1234 on the second floor.

The suspect then took the east stairwell to the third floor ... he then dropped his rifle and backpack containing extra ammunition and ran down the stairs ... exiting building 12 and ran toward the tennis courts.

The suspect then turned west and tried to mix in with students who were trying to run away fearing for their lives.

The suspect then arrived at a Walmart store and bought a drink at the Subway and left the Walmart on foot.

The suspect then arrived at a McDonald's around 3:01 p.m. and he left on foot.

At 3:41 p.m., 40 minutes after leaving McDonald's, the suspect was detained at 4700 Wyndham Lakes Drive by the Coconut Creek Police Department.

**no mention of the fire alarm being pulled here.
Back to top Go down

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Has anyone heard anything mentioned about the security cam footage?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sororityalpha on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 am

The Wal-Mart (Subway inside) and McDonald's by the school. Not sure if there is another McDonald's but this is the closest one I found.

Cruz remained close by the school after the shooting.

Subway:

Notice the water that surrounds the High School and Middle School. Cruz was seen on CCTV (which has been released) walking down the street.

If that is the correct McDonald's then he would have been walking along the freeway (Coral Ridge Drive) as well at some point.

From McDonald's to where Nikolas was arrested:

Last edited by sororityalpha on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 10:26 am

More information about the timeline here:

Some documents here:

Broward Sheriff's Office Fact Check:

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:41 am

New Timeline Details:

Deputy Scot Peterson arrived a little over 1 minute after first shot fired.

It took Law Enforcement 11 minutes and 15 seconds to enter the Building.
Back to top Go down

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:44 am

sororityalpha wrote:
New Timeline Details:

Deputy Scot Peterson arrived a little over 1 minute after first shot fired.

It took Law Enforcement 11 minutes and 15 seconds to enter the Building.

I read this earlier, I wonder if the fact the security cams were 20 minutes behind effected this? scratch
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 12:27 pm

The CCTV 20+ minute delay would not matter for first responders.

Scot Peterson was there within a minute of the first shots fired. And, of course, more cops arrived within the ~10 minutes that Cruz was in Building 12.

The Law Enforcement that arrived within the first 10 minutes would have known that the shots were coming from Building 12 without any need to refer to CCTV footage.

**Obviously they knew because they entered Building 12 within ~11 minutes from the time of the first shots fired.

***I want to see the CCTV footage of Cruz exiting Building 12 and Law Enforcement entering Building 12.
Back to top Go down

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 12:38 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
***I want to see the CCTV footage of Cruz exiting Building 12 and Law Enforcement entering Building 12.

Agreed. I just want to see any CCTV footage period.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 4:02 pm

What happened, moment by moment, in the Florida school massacre

**The timeline shows that Cruz was in Building 12 for only 6 minutes - 2:21-2:27 pm.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 5:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

You know they're never gonna release it. I don't agree with their decision but the police seemingly never want to release CCTV footage.

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 6:42 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

You know they're never gonna release it. I don't agree with their decision but the police seemingly never want to release CCTV footage.

We can still hope...
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:30 pm

There will probably be some CCTV released as there is footage of Cruz while not shooting/killing people.
Back to top Go down

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 1:29 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
There will probably be some CCTV released as there is footage of Cruz while not shooting/killing people.

I'd rather not see the footage of the kids getting shot. No But I would like to see physical proof of Cruz inside the school.
Back to top Go down
CarelessLoner

Contribution Points : 57265
Forum Reputation : 0

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Do we know where room everyone was shot in?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Rooms 1214, 1215, 1216, 1234.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shooting Timeline  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Timeline    Shooting Timeline  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting Timeline
Page 1 of 1