Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

conspiritards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 pm

legit if u look up adam lanza, just adam lanza you will find these idiots

i found one saying adhd meds cause mass shootings

golly gee why havent i killed like 100 newborn infants by now then

also these f*cking rednecks think that everything is about them and their guns

WAA WAA WAA MUH GUNZ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

nobody cares.

nobody is out to get you,idiots.

but to them im probably the fbi

legit the government would just bomb u with a drone if they wanted to kill u

nobody wants to take ur guns

unless you live in california lol

but still the government doesnt fake sh*t to take your guns away, brats.

like maybe YOU need schizo meds...just sayin

oh yeah the government convinced a town of 20,000 people to do a false flag and got a bunch of 6 year olds to basically pretend to die and then go into hiding... yeah right.what are you guys smoking?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79145
Forum Reputation : 3

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:39 am

eldigato wrote:
legit if u look up adam lanza, just adam lanza you will find these idiots

i found one saying adhd meds cause mass shootings

golly gee why havent i killed like 100 newborn infants by now then

also these f*cking rednecks think that everything is about them and their guns

WAA WAA WAA MUH GUNZ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

nobody cares.

nobody is out to get you,idiots.

but to them im probably the fbi

legit the government would just bomb u with a drone if they wanted to kill u

nobody wants to take ur guns

unless you live in california lol

but still the government doesnt fake sh*t to take your guns away, brats.

like maybe YOU need schizo meds...just sayin

oh yeah the government convinced a town of 20,000 people to do a false flag and got a bunch of 6 year olds to basically pretend to die and then go into hiding... yeah right.what are you guys smoking?

Beautifully said. Lmao.

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Yeah many of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy theorists are vulnerbale people who can't be bothered to do their own research. I wont lie there are some anomalies and shady areas in the Sandy Hook case but we all know the truth that Adam committed the attacks and it wasn't a "false flag".

Not specifically ADHD meds but some largely known commercial anti psychotics do not help mental people at all, they only cause more psychotic like effects and agitation and suffering from the side effects. Rarely they cause people to directly kill whilst under the influence but they don't do anything to help fix minds only suppress them, When a schizophrenic or psychotic person commits violence you normally hear the phrase "he wasn't taking his meds", When people are dosed up on anti psychotics and are used to having a supressed drugged mind when they do not take the meds there tolerance and control they had over their psychological stability is no longer as strong due to the long periods and tolerance adapted to their drugged minds, then if they are off of these meds they rely on to stay sane their psychosis and its effects can seem much more strong and amplified which ultimately does not do anything to help.

Its just like if you give a drug addict who is using drugs to forget about their problems drugs all the time so that they won't have withdrawals and commit crime in desperation for drugs. its not helping them its just giving them mass produced chemicals to continue taking to suppress their minds instead of fixing them.

Lets remember though its about what causes the Mental deterioration, not what makes it worse

Back to top Go down

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:51 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Yeah many of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy theorists are vulnerbale people who can't be bothered to do their own research. I wont lie there are some anomalies and shady areas in the Sandy Hook case but we all know the truth that Adam committed the attacks and it wasn't a "false flag".

Not specifically ADHD meds but some largely known commercial anti psychotics do not help mental people at all, they only cause more psychotic like effects and agitation and suffering from the side effects. Rarely they cause people to directly kill whilst under the influence but they don't do anything to help fix minds only suppress them, When a schizophrenic or psychotic person commits violence you normally hear the phrase "he wasn't taking his meds", When people are dosed up on anti psychotics and are used to having a supressed drugged mind when they do not take the meds there tolerance and control they had over their psychological stability is no longer as strong due to the long periods and tolerance adapted to their drugged minds, then if they are off of these meds they rely on to stay sane their psychosis and its effects can seem much more strong and amplified which ultimately does not do anything to help.

Its just like if you give a drug addict who is using drugs to forget about their problems drugs all the time so that they won't have withdrawals and commit crime in desperation for drugs. its not helping them its just giving them mass produced chemicals to continue taking to suppress their minds instead of fixing them.

Lets remember though its about what causes the Mental deterioration, not what makes it worse

thats only with shitty drugs or if its triggering/worsening another mental illness

i also take zoloft and i have no homicidal thoughts or any problems related to it
Back to top Go down

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   conspiritards Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:40 pm

eldigato wrote:

thats only with shitty drugs or if its triggering/worsening another mental illness

i also take zoloft and i have no homicidal thoughts or any problems related to it
Knowing what Adam Peter Lanza did, it would be better if it was fake, unfortunately it's probably not a false flag.
Most conspiracy theorist probably didn't even read the 1500 pages of documents released by the FBI, so they don't know much about it in the first place.
Conspiracy theorists who say that Sandy Hook is fake probably know more about the conspiracy theory per se than the information actually released from the authorities.
Back to top Go down

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:22 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Knowing what Adam Peter Lanza did, it would be better if it was fake, unfortunately it's probably not a false flag.
Most conspiracy theorist probably didn't even read the 1500 pages of documents released by the FBI, so they don't know much about it in the first place.
Conspiracy theorists who say that Sandy Hook is fake probably know more about the conspiracy theory per se than the information actually released from the authorities.

he was a twisted person doing an evil thing, taking the lives of innocent kids who never got to fully experience life.
Back to top Go down

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   conspiritards Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:28 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:

he was a twisted person doing an evil thing, taking the lives of innocent kids who never got to fully experience life.
I totally agree with you.
But his real motives are still a mistery, why do you think he did that atrocious act of unnecessary violence ?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:19 pm

CALU wrote:
But his real motives are still a mistery, why do you think he did that atrocious act of unnecessary violence ?

Not the same poster as the guy you were talking to, but IMO Adam's primary motivation was to get a large kill count.

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Response to: QuestionMark   conspiritards Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

Not the same poster as the guy you were talking to, but IMO Adam's primary motivation was to get a large kill count.
Well, all we can really do is speculation.
Nobody really knows the real reason why he did it and because he took the truth in his grave, we will probably never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

conspiritards Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiritards   conspiritards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conspiritards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: