Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted

Go down 
+23
Scowail
Killisaki
Ankareth
Norwegian
Malloryknox
MysterionSZAF
Russianman
Primate Murder
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
noobjeff19
sscc
Dingus
Tuga
Giga143
UncontinuedProcess
mrbaby56
D-FENS1993
InsaneIntruder
Tommy QTR
rabadon55
log_1987
QuestionMark
Cobra6
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Empty
PostSubject: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Most shooters plan to shoot themselves or wait for the police to shoot them, but some survived.

Jared Laughner was probably expecting to be shot dead by police i belive, but someone jumped him and pushed him to the ground and he was arrested.

Martin Bryant set fire to Seascape, forcing he to run out ablaze, towards the end of the police phone call, he sounded very agitated, so i belive he was attempting suicide by cop and failed. Had this been in the USA without a doubt, he would have been shot dead.

Others tried to escape but got busted or wasted.

Dylann Roof got busted after driving along way.

Devin Kelly got shot then crashed his car into a field whilst trying to escape.

Nikolas Cruz tried to escape but failed.

The only shooter that wanted to be arrested was Anders Brievik, and he treated his court apperances as a propaganda event.
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61787
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Elliot Rodger wanted to shoot every girl in the Alpha Phi sosority house in Santa Barbara, but no one let him in.

William Atchison either wanted to commit suicide in front of a class, or kill more people after a student caught him.

Adam Lanza probably would have killed more if the police didn't arrive that early.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120778
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:31 pm

I think Columbine ended a lot differently than what Eric and Dylan wanted, but then again it also started a lot different than what they wanted too.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 58306

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Everything about Elliot Rodger's rampage happened differently than what he wanted. The shooting was meant to end with him rolling heads on the street of victims he would have tortured earlier. Hell even the car he drove around into people was the wrong one.

Julian Knight apparently lost the bullet he was going to use to kill himself, so now he's in jail.

Frank Vitkovic had his gun wrestled off him and he plummeted out of the building to his death. And the one person he specifically planned to kill, Con Margelis, survived.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:57 pm

log_1987 wrote:
Everything about Elliot Rodger's rampage happened differently than what he wanted. The shooting was meant to end with him rolling heads on the street of victims he would have tortured earlier. Hell even the car he drove around into people was the wrong one.

I think when he talked about decapitating and torturing people that was just hyperbole. I think.

rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 59190

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:14 am

One of the supervisors who reprimended Patrick Sherrill day before his rampage overslept and was late to job 1 hour, so Sherrill didn't kill him. Second supervisor was killed though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 7:02 am

QuestionMark wrote:
I think Columbine ended a lot differently than what Eric and Dylan wanted, but then again it also started a lot different than what they wanted too.

Agreed. They were apparently so confident in their first plan that they never thought of a back up in case something was to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92342
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Chris Harper-Mercer definitely wanted to kill more people before shooting himself, he also probably wanted to make headline news more than he did since he was only on there for like 5 minutes before they moved onto something else.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Chris Harper-Mercer definitely wanted to kill more people before shooting himself, he also probably wanted to make headline news more than he did since he was only on there for like 5 minutes before they moved onto something else.

I think he also wanted to kill some cops, he mentioned in his writings that he was baffled as to why past mass shooters didn't try to attack the police.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86228
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

log_1987 wrote:
Literally everything went wrong.
He didn't torture anyone, didn't kill his brother and stepmom (probably due to his dad staying home from a trip, which explains why he didn't take his dad's car), didn't get in the sorority, didn't do anything with any rolling heads, didn't drink hard liquor and take pills, didn't shoot himself with 2 guns.
Nothing went right except him killing his roommates, him driving around Isla Vista and him successfully committing suicide, even though it's not how he intended to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59256

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Based off what he brought with him, Charles Whitman clearly intended to hold up in the tower much longer than he did and most likely intended to have a close ranged shootout with police given how of the weapons he brought, 5 out of 7 of them were close ranged.

mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62470

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:21 am

Anders Behring Breivik had originally intended to capture, tie up and decapitate Norwegian politician and previous Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland, who had visited Utöya a couple of hours before Anders arrived at the island. That could have been horrific, he had planned to film it and upload it to the internet.

Wikipedia page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:30 pm

mrbaby56 wrote:
Anders Behring Breivik had originally intended to capture, tie up and decapitate Norwegian politician and previous Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland, who had visited Utöya a couple of hours before Anders arrived at the island. That could have been horrific, he had planned to film it and upload it to the internet.

Maybe if he had done that, some of the kids might have escaped.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67457
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
mrbaby56 wrote:

Maybe if he had done that, some of the kids might have escaped.

I also read that he had another plan to kill journalists and reporters at a press conference or something.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Trey Eric Sesler wanted to kill at least 70 people at his High School.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Giga143

Giga143

Contribution Points : 61173

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Asa Coon didnt manage to kill anybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:58 pm

I think that most mass murder didn't go the way the shooters wanted if we consider that they probably had very detailed fantasies:
Some of them probably even thought or imagined about how they would feel during the shooting.
An interesting example would be Lanza, we don't know if he thought about how he would feel during the shooting, but there are some clues that he might have panicked when the police arrived.
If this is the case, I don't think that getting panicked was in his plans at all.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64842

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 pm

All of them.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 am

Richard Durn wanted to kill the mayor of Nanterre.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:28 am

Bruce Jeffrey Pardo intended to escape to Canada after killing his ex-wife and her family, however he didn't realize there was an open flame in the house before using his homemade flamethrower to spray racing fuel gasoline into it. He ended up with severe burns on his body and killed himself instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 10:00 am

The terrorist in the 2018 Liege attack probably intended to kill more people, but I think everybody left the street or hid in shops and bars after he killed the two policewomen, so he had no one to shoot at.
Back to top Go down
Dingus

Contribution Points : 60616

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 am

Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Dingus wrote:
Instead of becoming the next James Huberty, Dion Terres locked himself out of his car with ammunition for his semi-auto rifle inside. He then forgot he was carrying ammo for the rifle in his pocket and discarded the gun. He ended up killing two and wounding one with a .44 magnum before committing suicide.

Sounds like William could've taken notes from this guy.  Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Dingus wrote:
Instead of becoming the next James Huberty, Dion Terres locked himself out of his car with ammunition for his semi-auto rifle inside. He then forgot he was carrying ammo for the rifle in his pocket and discarded the gun. He ended up killing two and wounding one with a .44 magnum before committing suicide.

"Tests showed that there was marijuana in his system at time of the killings." Drugs before mass shooting is never a good idea. Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted 1652950669
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Kip Kinkel wanted to kill himself after he ran out of ammo with a bullet he strapped on himself but he was tackled.

Jose Reyes hoped Sparks Middle School would close forever after the shooting but it didnt. LOL

Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson wanted to escape and live out in the woods for the rest of their lives but they were caught.

Also, Nikolas Cruz not only failed at escaping, but he also failed at his goal to kill 20 people, he got 17

Alex Hribal intended to die during his attack but he was tackled by the principle *I know this isnt a shooting but i just wanted to point that out*

Matthew Murray wanted to shoot up the New Life Church during a session and was packed with i think 700 people inside, but he was shot by a guard. However, he did manage to kill 2 people outside the church.

Seung Hui Cho in my opinion when he chain locked the doors, I think he intended to kill EVERYONE in Norris Hall but the swat team managed to get inside.

Pekka Eric Auvinen planned to burn down the school but the liquid failed to ignite. However, he did achieve his goal to kill 1 or 5 people, "maybe more if he was lucky"

Barry Loukaitis seemed to intend on holding his math class hostage for as long as possible, but one of his hostages tackled him.

Anton Lundin Petersson looked like he planned on killing a lot of people, but his rampage was cut short when he got shot by the cops. (also not a shooting but still)

Jesse Osborne planned to use his fathers Mini-14 rifle, but he couldn't access it. He also hoped on killing hundreds, but he chickened out and called his grandparents during the shooting. He was then tackled by a firefighter.

Amy Bishop tried to kill one of her colleagues but her gun jammed.

Brenda Spencer planned on killing the children but she only managed to kill the principle and the janitor.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83862
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Jesse Osborne planned to use his fathers Mini-14 rifle, but he couldn't access it. He also hoped on killing hundreds, but he chickened out and called his grandparents during the shooting. He was then tackled by a firefighter.
Also, according to Jesse, his gun was jamming after every shot. He gave up after 12 seconds of shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:23 pm

sscc wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Also, according to Jesse, his gun was jamming after every shot. He gave up after 12 seconds of shooting.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that aswell
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86228
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 10:11 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Matthew Murray wanted to shoot up the New Life Church during a session and was packed with i think 700 people inside, but he was shot by a guard. However, he did manage to kill 2 people outside the church.
According to the police report, he shot himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 10:24 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
According to the police report, he shot himself.

Oh yea i forgot to mention his suicide
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 2:39 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Also, Nikolas Cruz not only failed at escaping, but he also failed at his goal to kill 20 people, he got 17

I will say Nick managed to get a lot closer to his goals then a lot of the shooters listed here.

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 5:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

I will say Nick managed to get a lot closer to his goals then a lot of the shooters listed here.
Yes I will admit he was close to 20 kills though, if perhaps on of the injured died then maybe the death toll would have risen
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 am

Chris Harper-Mercer probably wanted to kill some black men as he mentions in his manifesto that he specifically hates them.

Breivik's bombing failed miserably, he wanted to murder the Norwegian Prime Minister and hundreds more yet only managed to kill eight.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Brenton Tarrant wanted to burn the Al Noor Mosque to the ground but didn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 1:36 am

nerad69 wrote:
Brenton Tarrant wanted to burn the Al Noor Mosque to the ground but didn't

He said that he had the time, but panicked and drove away to the sound of Arthur Brown.
Back to top Go down
noobjeff19

Contribution Points : 45241
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Anders Breivik was hoping to use up to 3 bombs in various places in Oslo, but after running out of funds and time he rushed together just one truck bomb. He had angled the explosives in the truck to direct the explosive force to the left, but the parking spot he was going to park on was occupied so he had to park somewhere else in the wrong direction. A lot of explosive energy was lost and that might explain why the damages on the Höyblokka were so miniscule despite the huge earthshaking explosion that was heard through all of Oslo. His plan was put to action almost 5 hours after he originally intended to, almost all government employees including the prime minister had left Höyblokka and Gro Harlem Brundtland (which he intended to assasinate) had left Utöya hours earlier. On the island, dozens of kids hid in a wooden hut, which Breivik tried to burn down to the ground. He forgot his cigarette lighters in his car and nothing became of that.
Back to top Go down
6psicótico6orgulhoso6

6psicótico6orgulhoso6

Contribution Points : 45860

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Alvaro Castillo planned on killing a lot more people at orange highschool after the murder of his father but he was tackeled after just injuring 2 people and his gun jammed on him.

"Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost." Theodor Kaczynski
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64483
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 12:46 am

6psicótico6orgulhoso6 wrote:
Alvaro Castillo planned on killing a lot more people at orange highschool after the murder of his father but he was tackeled after just injuring 2 people and his gun jammed on him.

What did he expect when he brought old weapons to a school and try to kill people by trying to shoot at them through some windows?
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 53321
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What you mean "old weapons"? Hi-Point 995 it's not old weapon.

Most shooters ended not how they think. Because it's IRL, not game.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 11:59 am

Russianman wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What you mean "old weapons"? Hi-Point 995 it's not old weapon.

\

I just realized that I don't know how guns work. That was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 11:59 am

Russianman wrote:

\

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Russianman wrote:

\

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 3:22 pm

No one mentioned the Dallas courthouse shooter yet? Brian Clyde
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 5:59 pm

noobjeff19 wrote:
Anders Breivik was hoping to use up to 3 bombs in various places in Oslo, but after running out of funds and time he rushed together just one truck bomb. He had angled the explosives in the truck to direct the explosive force to the left, but the parking spot he was going to park on was occupied so he had to park somewhere else in the wrong direction. A lot of explosive energy was lost and that might explain why the damages on the Höyblokka were so miniscule despite the huge earthshaking explosion that was heard through all of Oslo. His plan was put to action almost 5 hours after he originally intended to, almost all government employees including the prime minister had left Höyblokka and Gro Harlem Brundtland (which he intended to assasinate) had left Utöya hours earlier. On the island, dozens of kids hid in a wooden hut, which Breivik tried to burn down to the ground. He forgot his cigarette lighters in his car and nothing became of that.

Anders Brievik was attempting to do what Timmy McVeigh did.

6psicótico6orgulhoso6 wrote:

He should have had a knife to use as a backup weapon, knifes can't jam or run out of ammo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Genildo Ferreira de França: Ferreira wanted to escape to Coqueiros district after the shooting to watch the repercussions of his crimes on TV, saying: "We are going to be famous, we will appear throughout the country!" ("Nós vamos ser famosos, vamos aparecer no país todo.") He also hoped to be interviewed by Josimar Gomes da Silva, host of a programme named "Patrulha Policial" that aired on TV Ponta Negra, where he wanted to explain that he was not gay.
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 45984
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
Genildo Ferreira de França: Ferreira wanted to escape to Coqueiros district after the shooting to watch the repercussions of his crimes on TV, saying: "We are going to be famous, we will appear throughout the country!" ("Nós vamos ser famosos, vamos aparecer no país todo.") He also hoped to be interviewed by Josimar Gomes da Silva, host of a programme named "Patrulha Policial" that aired on TV Ponta Negra, where he wanted to explain that he was not gay.
So Genildo actually thought he could possibly get away with his crimes?
That kinda makes it clear that his rampage wans't that well-planned, despite being one of the deadliest massacres in Brazil's history.
Back to top Go down
Malloryknox

Malloryknox

Contribution Points : 44015
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Dylann Roof expected police to be outside of the church by the time he finished and he was planning on dying by cop. You see him peeking out in the CCTV video and walking to his car kind of dumbfounded. He improvised from there and decided to drive to Nashville. At least that's what he says in those tapes with the police. When they asked 'why Nashville' he's like 'Well i've never been there'. I wonder if he regrets not killing himself now that he's on deathrow.

“At the trial of God, we will ask: why did you allow all this? / And the answer will be an echo: why did you allow all this?”
— Ilya Kaminsky, from “A City Like a Guillotine Shivers on Its Way to the Neck,”

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Jeffrey Weise originally wanted to commit the Red Lake shooting with other kids, but they did not have access to guns, only Jeff did, so he decided to go alone. The police also found a homemade map of Red Lake Senior High school. Based on the map, it was thought he wanted to attack the gym during a crowed event of some sort like an assembly, with his accomplices meant to be covering the gyms exits. He also wanted to commit the shooting on April 20th, but something clearly happened that made Jeff decide to commit his plan earlier
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79253
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Apparently, something good comes out of it all. The best is when Peop le are caught before they carry out such attrocities. I tend to think that ghry are better at catching up with this by now. Unfortunately, this didnt happen in Norway. The killer pretty much massacred for a long time before he got caught. This is where I hope our police will learn their lesson and dont just focus on radical islamists but also the far right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79253
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Not to spoil the thread, but I think we need to speak up against hate much more. Hate can cause really horrible attrocities such as Columbine and Utøya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted   Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootings that ended differentley that what the shooter wanted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next