Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan

Go down 
+9
spidEr
InsaneIntruder
23september
Lunkhead McGrath
QuestionMark
LPorter101
STK
Screamingophelia
Flanders Darrel
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
I think Eric and Dylan would indeed be offended and hurt. They thought a lot of this band and to hear this band shit on them, I think it would have made them disown the band and become fans no more. Furthermore, I think instead of KMFDM insulting and "shitting" on these two boys the way KMFDM did, KMFDM should have used their platform to bring awareness out of the 4/20 situation, bring awareness to the issues of mental illness, bullying and other issues that surrounded the 4/20 tragedy, the way Marilyn Manson did in interviews and such, and the way a few others did - music artists and non-music artists, but to degrade, insult and "shit" on these two teens, who obviously had serious emotional and mental issues, what good does that do? How does that bring awareness to 4/20? Or help others heal from that tragedy? Learn from that tragedy?
To be honest, KMFDM strikes me as dumb, shallow and degenerate. And they can't even properly insult because they are too dumb to realise what they are singing.

42099_4EVA wrote:
I learned so much from Marilyn saying in an interview, "if I could meet Eric and Dylan, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just listen to them because I think that's what no one did." I learned so much regarding the 4/20 tragedy, just from Marilyn making that one statement.
To be honest it sounds to me like just another shallow slogan based on blind guessing. Eric and Dylan were a part of a bigger group of disgruntled students who talked with each other. They also talked to their employer and coworkers about problems with school and the jocks.

42099_4EVA wrote:
The way I see it, on 4/20, there were no winners, there were no losers, there were just victims - all around, from Eric, to Dylan, to Cassie, to - all of them, they were victims of different things.
I disagree. Eric and Dylan were clear winners. They had a decent kill ratio of 2:13, caused massive expenses which probably vastly outweighed costs of properly compensating for their psychological liquidation, managed to inflict massive psychological damage on the traitor/enemy hordes, etc.

So - you think Eric and Dylan were winners because they had a decent kill ratio? No, I don't think they were winners because in a non-hurting mind, they didn't really want to do what they did, but it was the only way they felt they could release their hurt and pain. So again, I say, there were no winners...Just victims - but we can agree to disagree

I agree with you. I think if you wanna make a big stretch the only person that got exactly what he wanted that day was Dylan but no one won that day Sad

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 52784
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:01 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
So - you think Eric and Dylan were winners because they had a decent kill ratio? No, I don't think they were winners because in a non-hurting mind, they didn't really want to do what they did, but it was the only way they felt they could release their hurt and pain. So again, I say, there were no winners...Just victims - but we can agree to disagree
I mean winners under the conditions imposed by the traitor/enemy hordes which had overwhelming numerical superiority. As in the glorious last stand way.

Yes they were victims of psychological liquidation, but the default plan was that they would just be abused into suicide to get rid of them and instead they took a large chunk of the society with them achieving a kill ratio that made the whole enterprise of subjecting them to psychological liquidation unprofitable.

42099_4EVA wrote:
I learned so much from Marilyn saying in an interview, "if I could meet Eric and Dylan, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just listen to them because I think that's what no one did." I learned so much regarding the 4/20 tragedy, just from Marilyn making that one statement.
To be honest it sounds to me like just another shallow slogan based on blind guessing. Eric and Dylan were a part of a bigger group of disgruntled students who talked with each other. They also talked to their employer and coworkers about problems with school and the jocks.
They didn't need to be "listened to". They needed concrete actions. A serious investigation of the school, arrests among staff and possibly jocks, compensations and high quality help in recovery for victims of abuse in the school, generous disability pensions for disabled victims, etc.
You know, Justice. The most basic thing.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65860
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:56 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
I mean winners under the conditions imposed by the traitor/enemy hordes which had overwhelming numerical superiority. As in the glorious last stand way.

Yes they were victims of psychological liquidation, but the default plan was that they would just be abused into suicide to get rid of them and instead they took a large chunk of the society with them achieving a kill ratio that made the whole enterprise of subjecting them to psychological liquidation unprofitable.

42099_4EVA wrote:
They didn't need to be "listened to". They needed concrete actions. A serious investigation of the school, arrests among staff and possibly jocks, compensations and high quality help in recovery for victims of abuse in the school, generous disability pensions for disabled victims, etc.

Right but how would they get justice if no one ever listened to them?? They told people about what they had been facing - mentally emotionally and physically and half of people didn't give a shit while the other half didn't even bother to take them seriously, I'm sure, because that's usually how shitty high school teachers, the principal and staff members are. So no one were listening to them and on top of that, taking them seriously enough to get justice for them.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:02 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

42099_4EVA wrote:

Right but how would they get justice if no one ever listened to them?? They told people about what they had been facing - mentally emotionally and physically and half of people didn't give a shit while the other half didn't even bother to take them seriously, I'm sure, because that's usually how shitty high school teachers, the principal and staff members are. So no one were listening to them and on top of that, taking them seriously enough to get justice for them.

You're a few weeks too late - that guy you're responding to was banned because he was talking about how he wanted to see more mass shootings and wanted to have people skinned alive.

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:34 am

KMFDM were only good from 89 to 99 anyway, if Eric and Dylan were still alive they'd be the ones roasting them and not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64312
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:47 am

AdamnLanza wrote:
KMFDM were only good from 89 to 99 anyway, if Eric and Dylan were still alive they'd be the ones roasting them and not the other way around.

If Eric and Dylan were alive today they would be in prison getting pounded in the ass by Bubba. They wouldn't be roasting anything.

42099_4EVA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65860
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 2:23 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
AdamnLanza wrote:

If Eric and Dylan were alive today they would be in prison getting pounded in the ass by Bubba. They wouldn't be roasting anything.

well thank goodness they're not still alive, it was bad enough they had to endure the harsh physical, mental and emotional torture that they did for three years. Now they AND the victims are finally at a place of peace away from the shittyness of this world and what's even greater is that where we humans don't forgive, E&D's victims already have, from the other side. The end

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 3:03 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
AdamnLanza wrote:

If only they were arrested instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan   KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KMFDM Roasting Eric and Dylan
Page 1 of 1