Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if somebody framed paddock?

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
James411
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 85264
Forum Reputation : 89

What if somebody framed paddock? Empty
PostSubject: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:05 pm

I been thinking about this case. What if Paddock was secretly an arms dealer he was going
to make a deal to sell guns to some people. They entered his hotel room and shoot him and then
they started the shooting?

Gigamicasus likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 12:56 pm

James411 wrote:
I been thinking about this case. What if Paddock was secretly an arms dealer he was going
to make a deal to sell guns to some people. They entered his hotel room and shoot him and then
they started the shooting?

I find it highly unlikely that they could get away with such a crime.

Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70939
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Maybe it was the men in black
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Vegas would be the dumbest place on earth to pull off something like that. All of that would be on camera.

It would have to be a grand conspiracy/cover up that involves the hotel and law enforcement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:37 pm

paddock did Vegas. those conspiracies are stupid.
the port arthur conspiracies make sense but i still think Martin did it and the media always wants the biggest story so they just push stuff out and maybe the whole 29 rounds in a couple seconds was made up. i could probably hit people that close and i've never fired a gun or any kind. also i can count airsoft bullet's its good to count how much you fire if your a gun owner to be safe and not have a bullet in the chamber
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58404
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:29 am

it was a false flag to take our guns!!!!!11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:52 am

Man shit, then some one out there can travel through the 4th dimension.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:13 am

He was framed by Sam Hyde.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:29 am

Could of been a Black Ops Mission, we'll never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 pm

I believe Stephen Paddock did the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if somebody framed paddock?   What if somebody framed paddock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if somebody framed paddock?
Page 1 of 1