Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

Contribution Points : 56380
Forum Reputation : 0

Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Empty
PostSubject: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 5:58 pm

This is a screen cap i took of a review i found of Cruz's.. left after he was turned down for purchase of an AR-15 just months before his attack. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not much but i found it interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 pm

i thought you had to be 18 to buy a rifle??
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:58 pm

I wonder what the owner of the store thinks now, I also question where Cruz got his AR-15 from because if he got it illegally then the whole marchforourlives stuff would be pointless.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder what the owner of the store thinks now, I also question where Cruz got his AR-15 from because if he got it illegally then the whole marchforourlives stuff would be pointless.

nobody knows and i doubt the media would say because that would ruin their narrative.
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 9:45 pm

eldigato wrote:
i thought you had to be 18 to buy a rifle??

You do, but the man felt off about him and doesn't like selling to under 21. The store owners have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose.

This owner did an interview and detailed it a little bit. Not much to be said and it's really not worth even digging up.

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 9:46 pm

eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

nobody knows and i doubt the media would say because that would ruin their narrative.

He actually spoke on it and he didn't really seem too shocked, believe it or not. I think he had a bit of a premonition of it.

PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.    Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicolas Cruz's google review for Fl pawnshop.
Page 1 of 1