Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Empty
PostSubject: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:32 am

Apparently Zachary Cruz has recently went live, posting all sorts of pictures and videos of Nikolas to his IG.  Then on Tumblr I saw some of the Cruzers were talking about how they felt he was being rude and disrespectful to them during his live considering they had set up his GoFundMe account that helped raise money for him and his brother. He was even quoted to have said something like "Look at all these girls"  In reference to the people that was watching his live. Rolling Eyes

Yeah probably NOT the best thing to say considering you were supposedly caught talking to your brother about the chicks you could pull now because of him having fans. Evil or Very Mad

I have a feeling this kid learned NOTHING from his little 10 day jail getaway.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Zachary got chicks, lots of chicks....

I’m sorry I had to. Embarassed

See I think the difference with these girls being able to interact with prople like Cruz’s brother they’re probably going to get over it a lot quicker.Just like the Holmes fans who went to his trial.

There’s no mystique like with Eric and Dylan who died that day. So they live on as kids. They never have to be on the receiving end of Eric’s vitriol or Dylans..whatever he did to turn people off. I really do often wonder how they would react to getting letters and all that other stuff. Can you imagine Dylan getting some gals undergarments? He would probably turn red as a tomato

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:12 pm

I also feel the need to add that this kid is young AF, and had been through A LOT in a very short amount of time.

BUT DAMN! I wish someone would tell him that this isn't helping the already screwed up views people have of him.  He thinks he is trying to "Set the record straight" by hitting social media, but some of the things he is saying and posting is going to come back to bite him in the ass later on. Sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I also feel the need to add that this kid is young AF, and had been through A LOT in a very short amount of time.

BUT DAMN! I wish someone would tell him that this isn't helping the already screwed up views people have of him.  He thinks he is trying to "Set the record straight" by hitting social media, but some of the things he is saying and posting is going to come back to bite him in the ass later on. Sad

You are right and he has NO guidance that is positive. They didn't have it before the shooting and especially now after. He is falling through the cracks too Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

You are right and he has NO guidance that is positive. They didn't have it before the shooting and especially now after. He is falling through the cracks too Sad

This is very true. Zach and Nikolas were well known to the police in that area. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

This is very true. Zach and Nikolas were well known to the police in that area. Evil or Very Mad

The school itself kicked him out, they did the threat assessment that Sue spoke about (she wondered if Dylan's story now would have raised red flags) but I agree with what you said in another post, until we get to the underlying issues of why these shootings happen (and I don't buy into the whole "white men want to kill") we can ban all the guns and the angry kids are going to find a way to lash out.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
See I think the difference with these girls being able to interact with prople like Cruz’s brother they’re probably going to get over it a lot quicker.Just like the Holmes fans who went to his trial.

I don't understand how you can say this when crazed serial killers like Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez got loads of fangirls while they were in prison.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I don't understand how you can say this when crazed serial killers like Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez got loads of fangirls while they were in prison.

You do have a point, I honestly don't know how I forgot about that since I just posted about it on FB when someone spoke about how insane they thought it was that Cruz had fans.

I guess I was thinking of how I grew out of my own stuff from when I was that age.

Someone did try to explain the difference between "fans' of serial killers and mass murderers. Like one was better than the other. It was interesting though.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

You do have a point, I honestly don't know how I forgot about that since I just posted about it on FB when someone spoke about how insane they thought it was that Cruz had fans.

I guess I was thinking of how I grew out of my own stuff from when I was that age. 

Sadly, some people never grow out of it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.   Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zach Cruz has been VERY active on social media since his release from jail.
Page 1 of 1