Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California

Go down 
+12
Jea
Smiggles94
Pho3nix
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
MysteryMan
InsaneIntruder
spidEr
rabadon55
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58279
Forum Reputation : 15

Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Empty
PostSubject: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gunshots were reported at YouTube headquarters in California on Tuesday as police rushed to the scene.

Users on social media indicated that ambulances were arriving and nearby offices were on lockdown. Many claimed there was an "active shooter," but police did not immediately confirm it.

The San Bruno Police Department told Fox News that officers are responding to the scene and so far they've received 50 calls reporting gunshots.

OMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Sam Hyde strikes again.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:41 pm

he can't keep getting away with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Unconfirmed reports from local media say the shooter is a woman.

Some 1,700 people work at the YouTube HQ.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:43 pm

dang haven't had one of those in a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:

Maybe its Hyde in drag? scratch
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

Maybe its Hyde in drag? scratch

most likely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Police have responded to multiple 911 calls at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. Multiple victims have been taken to the hospital following the shooting, CBS San Francisco reported. About 1,700 people work in the building, according to ABC News.

In a Twitter thread, YouTube product manager Todd Sherman said that employees first thought there had been an earthquake. People began running out of their meetings, he said, but before reaching the exit, they got word that someone had a gun. Sherman said he saw blood on the floor and the stairs. He also said the shooter may have committed suicide.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

My first thought was "great, now they are going to pull ALL videos with even squirt guns"

I hope no lives are lost... this is scary stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

UPDATE 4:42 ET: One witness reported hearing two strings of rapid fire shots in quick succession.

UPDATE 4:37 ET: Local hospitals are reporting multiple casualties being transported away from the scene.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:11 pm

IS THE SHOOTER STILL ACTIVE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
IS THE SHOOTER STILL ACTIVE?

No clue, the reports are conflicting as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Multiple people have been injured in an active shooting situation at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno Tuesday afternoon. The shooting appears to have happened in an outdoor cafe on the grounds of the facility.

Police were seen laying down evidence markers near the seating area of the cafe. Lines of employees were seen being led out of the building with their hands up.

Police transmissions described two shooters, one female and one male.
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58915
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Any more reports that shooter was a woman?
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69701
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:34 pm

watching it live now, the female shooter wearing a headscarf is dead apparently. I don't know about any other shooters as of yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:35 pm

rabadon55 wrote:

They are now saying a man and a woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:39 pm

According to ABC News, the suspected shooter is a white adult female. There are currently at least four or five patients being treated at local area hospitals. Video of the event was reportedly captured, as police brought people out of YouTube with their hands raised, because they hadn’t yet reportedly determined the shooter.

The total amount of victims is not yet known — nor is the identity of the active shooter. It also isn’t known if the YouTube shooter is in custody.

Good Grief! They are so many different stories. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85953
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shooter identified as 20 year old Samantha Hoyed.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

I am going to be really taking of this information in. In my film the shooters are a boy and girl, not romantic and it was the girls idea...

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Shooter identified as 20 year old Samantha Hoyed.

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

I am going to be really taking of this information in. In my film the shooters are a boy and girl, not romantic and it was the girls idea...

Don't bank on that info, this is still being updated. We ALL know how the media doesn't fact check very well.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:44 pm

can't find any information on this Samantha. I assume it is another religious based attack. A police officer just said live that there was only one shooter, I agree a lot of conflicting stories but that happens in all shooting at the beginning, it is not until next few days when the facts come out.
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58915
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:45 pm

spidEr wrote:
can't find any information on this Samantha.

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:46 pm

spidEr wrote:
can't find any information on this Samantha. I assume it is another religious based attack. A police officer just said live that there was only one shooter, I agree a lot of conflicting stories but that happens in all shooting at the beginning, it is not until next few days when the facts come out.

I am almost certain that this Samantha was a spoof of Sam Hyde!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:

Don't bank on that info, this is still being updated. We ALL know how the media doesn't fact check very well.

You’re right I should know better than that. I mean we never did find info on the third shooter on the roof at Columbine... scratch

rabadon55 wrote:
spidEr wrote:

LMAO

Roll
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

just googled his name, never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:50 pm

rabadon55 wrote:
spidEr wrote:

LMAO
Samantha posted on a radical feminist discord shortly before the shooting identifying herself.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:50 pm

spidEr wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

just googled his name, never heard of him.
Samantha is NOT related to the mass shooter Sam Hyde, although they are similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Northern California's Stanford Hospital says it has received four to five patients from the shooting.

Hospital spokeswoman Lisa Kim did not have information on their conditions or their wounds.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:56 pm

San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini just held a news conference and said 4 victims suffering from gunshot-related injuries were transported to a hospital. The woman believed to be the suspected shooter died inside the building from a possible self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police did not release the identity of the suspect.

Several reports say the female suspect is dead at the scene. It's currently unknown if she was killed by police or shot herself.

Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90383
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:56 pm

If she was acted alone it'd be interesing to hear why she did what she did. A female shooter is kind of unusual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:57 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
If she was acted alone it'd be interesing to hear why she did what she did. A female shooter is kind of unusual.

Agreed. Some of the stories have made light of the fact that women seldom do things like this.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:03 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
Maybe she didn't like Mondays.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:06 pm

Shooter was incorrectly identified, shooter apparently was Samantha Hayid. Because of the similar names, they got mixed up.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:07 pm

I wonder if someone's mad over demonetization.

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I wonder if someone's mad over demonetization.

That is a real possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Laboratory Fertilization Of Eggs In IVF TreatmentLegal actions grow after loss of frozen embryos
A woman opened fire at YouTube's California headquarters Tuesday afternoon before apparently turning the gun on herself, authorities said. Four people were being treated for gunshot wounds.

Zuckerberg General Hospital told NBC News that it had received three patients and was expecting more, while Stanford Medical Center said it was expecting four or five patients. some may have been injured fleeing the building, authorities said,

San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini said the woman appeared to have killed herself.

Still no ID on the shooter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 pm

shit crazy. is this the first recent female mass shooter? i consider multiple people getting shot in a specific are a mass shooting. there goes that whole male thing, still sad. this is going to screw over people on youtube who make gun videos i feel . was this workplace violence or something to do with the youtube website? dude i hope those ppl are safe i mean who ever expects someone to shoot up youtube headquarters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 pm

the shooter shot themselves and there are 2 in critical and serious conditions and 1 in fair condition

a girl ran to carls jr with a leg wound i assume thats the one in fair condition, crazy shit

Last edited by eldigato on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 pm

eldigato wrote:
shit crazy. is this the first recent female mass shooter? i consider multiple people getting shot in a specific are a mass shooting. there goes that whole male thing, still sad. this is going to screw over people on youtube who make gun videos i feel . was this workplace violence or something to do with the youtube website? dude i hope those ppl are safe i mean who ever expects someone to shoot up youtube headquarters

Nothing new, reports are basically repeating the same info right now.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:54 pm

eldigato wrote:

Female mass shooters I can think of off the top of my head- Brenda Spencer, one half of the San Bernadino shooters, Jennifer San Marco and when I looked it up I saw Amy Bishop and Sylvia Seegrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Female mass shooters I can think of off the top of my head- Brenda Spencer, one half of the San Bernadino shooters, Jennifer San Marco and when I looked it up I saw Amy Bishop and Sylvia Seegrist.

i mean recent and single shooter, not working with a husband. i mean in the 2010s i assume the male san bernardino kinda manipulated his wife into it with threats or promises related to religion. radical muslims believe women must do what the men ask for them to do
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:58 pm

eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

i mean recent and single shooter, not working with a husband. i mean in the 2010s i assume the male san bernardino kinda manipulated his wife into it with threats or promises related to religion. radical muslims believe women must do what the men ask for them to do

Ok Smile

Then all the women I mentioned except for San Bernadino. They acted alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Ok Smile

i mean in recent years like 2010 onward
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 pm

eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Ok Smile

I missed that part of your question!! I'm sorry. None! I think there has been a few lone women bringing a gun to school but no mass shootings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Ok Smile

I missed that part of your question!! I'm sorry. None! I think there has been a few lone women bringing a gun to school but no mass shootings.

there have been plots by women including one with that maryland girl who had a remington and pipe bombs
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:01 am

Shooter identified as Nasim Aghdam

She seems to have been a very odd woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:03 am

W.A.R. wrote:
Shooter identified as Nasim Aghdam

She seems to have been a very odd woman.

she was angry at youtube lmaooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California   Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunshots reported at YouTube headquarters in California
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next