Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are we still missing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What are we still missing? Empty
PostSubject: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 am

-Most people have listened to the confession of Kip Kinkel, but why it his the only confession, we were allowed to hear?
The thought came to me, because at this documentary: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about 09:22 we get a rare glimpse into the confession of Michael Carneal. But as interesting it seems to be, we dont see/hear much more, than Michael spelling his name to the authorities.

- As the police searched the home of Jared Loughner, they found two documents with the titles "my assassination" and "I planned ahead". The existence of this documents were widely reported in the media, but no single words about the subject was leaked.
Several friends of Jared Loughner also reported, that he had a dream diary, in which Jared deeply documented his lucid dreamings. I would absolutely love to read that.

- Comparing to the huge attention the shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary school achieved, the fact, that the police found seven(!) diaries of Adam Lanza in his home, attracted little agitation. For me, it seems likely that this diaries would give us probably a lot of information about Adam, his thoughts and his motivations for his attack. So why seems nobody interested to call for that information?

- This was posted before on this board, but its still true: what we have of Seung-Hui CHos writings and photographs, is a small glimpse into his mind, nothing more. He left a lot more behind, than we are able to see.

Last edited by Hale-Bopp on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:20 pm

- Im reading "Rampage: The social Roots of School Shootings", actually and the book mentions several stories, which Micheal Carneal had wrote in the years prior to the shooting. Because one of them (with the name "The Halloween surprise) contained several threats against fellow students, one of the stories is narrationed in greater detail. The book also mentions other stories from Michael, but just gives little descriptions about the subject.
However, I think it would be interesting to have access to all these stories. They would give us a good picture of his mindset.
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102128
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Hale-Bopp wrote:
- Im reading "Rampage: The social Roots of School Shootings", actually and the book mentions several stories, which Micheal Carneal had wrote in the years prior to the shooting. Because one of them (with the name "The Halloween surprise) contained several threats against fellow students, one of the stories is narrationed in greater detail. The book also mentions other stories from Michael, but just gives little descriptions about the subject.
However, I think it would be interesting to have access to all these stories. They would give us a good picture of his mindset.

I have that same book on my Amazon wish list. Let me know how it is when you're finished please.

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 am

Lifetime wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:
I have that same book on my Amazon wish list. Let me know how it is when you're finished please.
Im not finished yet, but until now, its very interesting and full of information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are we still missing?
Page 1 of 1