Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.

Go down 
+2
InsaneIntruder
QuestionMark
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Empty
PostSubject: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A group of Colorado high school students held a Second Amendment rally on Wednesday in response to the gun control movement currently gaining ground with youth in America.

Students at Woodland Park High School began their 30-minute Second Amendment rally with a moment of silence for victims of past school shootings, including the 17 students and faculty members killed during the deadly attack at Florida's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February.

Haley Armstead, who attended the rally, told KXRM that she participated in the student-led movement because she doesn't "believe that guns are the problem."

"I think it's more of the people and that people are trying to blame an inanimate object for something that's not them," she told the station.

Christian Garcia, one of the students who organized the rally, told KXRM he helped plan the gathering because he believes there are other ways to prevent school shootings that don't infringe on gun ownership.

Finally some kids who seem to understand the choice of weapon isn't the main issue here!  cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Resonse to: ShadowedGodess   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[Link to article]

A group of Colorado high school students held a Second Amendment rally on Wednesday in response to the gun control movement currently gaining ground with youth in America.

Students at Woodland Park High School began their 30-minute Second Amendment rally with a moment of silence for victims of past school shootings, including the 17 students and faculty members killed during the deadly attack at Florida's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February.

Haley Armstead, who attended the rally, told KXRM that she participated in the student-led movement because she doesn't "believe that guns are the problem."

"I think it's more of the people and that people are trying to blame an inanimate object for something that's not them," she told the station.

Christian Garcia, one of the students who organized the rally, told KXRM he helped plan the gathering because he believes there are other ways to prevent school shootings that don't infringe on gun ownership.

Finally some kids who seem to understand the choice of weapon isn't the main issue here!  cheers
Interesting.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:59 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I fear it might not be enough.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86378
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Will there ever be enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:13 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Honestly I am just glad that some of these kids are thinking for themselves and not jumping on the gun control bandwagon because it is SO popular right now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:21 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Will there ever be enough?

Probably not.

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:29 pm

I will say that I have never seen a group of Sheeple so hell bent on demanding their own rights to be taken away. It really twists my mind. scratch Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Honestly I am just glad that some of these kids are thinking for themselves and not jumping on the gun control bandwagon because it is SO popular right now. Rolling Eyes
Oh shit, that's the cool thing now?
*rides in on skateboard with backwards hat, hoodie, sunglasses, and baggy trousers*
Yo dudes! You know what I find dope? *spins fidget spinner* Taking away our rights and disarming the people, that's fire yo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:29 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

*rides in on skateboard with backwards hat, hoodie, sunglasses, and baggy trousers*
Yo dudes! You know what I find dope? *spins fidget spinner* Taking away our rights and disarming the people, that's fire yo!

The one and only time my little girl asked for a fidget spinner I took her outside, handed her one of our yard rakes and told her it was the same thing.

She had a lot of fun, while I didn't give into a stupid fad. It was a good day.  Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

The one and only time my little girl asked for a fidget spinner I took her outside, handed her one of our yard rakes and told her it was the same thing.

She had a lot of fun, while I didn't give into a stupid fad. It was a good day.  Haha

This is my favorite thing of the week
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I will say that I have never seen a group of Sheeple so hell bent on demanding their own rights to be taken away. It really twists my mind. scratch Evil or Very Mad

Welcome to Generation Autism.

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 2:09 am

"Its real fucked up, that double shooter situation down at stoneman high school. The gun was the leader of the duo, and cruz was a foll- hostage basically, he was pretty much forced to do it, that evil gun forced him to do this."
Now lets ditch class for 30 minutes or some shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 10:02 am

Population Control wrote:
"Its real fucked up, that double shooter situation down at stoneman high school. The gun was the leader of the duo, and cruz was a foll- hostage basically, he was pretty much forced to do it, that evil gun forced him to do this."
Now lets ditch class for 30 minutes or some shit

Actually is was just ditching class for 17 minutes, but you are pretty dead on with the rest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92492
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 11:06 am

Good, I'm glad some people in America are fighting for their freedom and rights.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64992
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:28 pm

This is a sadder sight than a protest organized by hijab wearing supporters I witnessed a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 83235
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:51 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 3:46 pm

boringguy wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

AHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:30 am

OH BOYO MASS SHOOTINGS SURE MAKE ME WANT TO HAVE LESS RIGHTS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.   Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorado students hold Second Amendment rally.
Page 1 of 1