Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's seen the hitlist?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
23september

Contribution Points : 66515
Forum Reputation : 50

Who's seen the hitlist? Empty
PostSubject: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 7:05 am

Watching the 2002 documentary "Columbine: understanding why" and a student, Eric Cristner, talks about how when he saw their hitlist after 4/20 he thought those were the same people he didn't like

Did it float around after it happened? How come nobody released it like suicide pictures?

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96399
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:38 am

There were many people who saw the hitlist when they were being interviewed by the police. The police wanted to identify the people on the list. I don't think any came into possession on it but there were a few names leaked/figured out

23september

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:59 am

Lizpuff wrote:
There were many people who saw the hitlist when they were being interviewed by the police.  The police wanted to identify the people on the list.  I don't think any came into possession on it but there were a few names leaked/figured out

yea of course, didn't think about that. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:13 am

Some people were pretty surprised to be on the lists too, they didn’t know E and D.

I think Brandon Larson was also confused why Dylan wanted his head on a knife.

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:35 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Some people were pretty surprised to be on the lists too, they didn’t know E and D.

Yeah, that probably came from Erics altercations with Dan Lab (face punching incident) who was good friends with Brandon, he probably trash talked him a loooooot and that just rubbed off on Dylan who already hated the jocks. But I recall Kristi and Eric discussing the shit list in their notes to each other, and Dan Lab being aware of being on it. Larson was probably shocked the hate towards Lab extended to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 am

23september wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yeah, that probably came from Erics altercations with Dan Lab (face punching incident) who was good friends with Brandon, he probably trash talked him a loooooot and that just rubbed off on Dylan who already hated the jocks. But I recall Kristi and Eric discussing the shit list in their notes to each other, and Dan Lab being aware of being on it. Larson was probably shocked the hate towards Lab extended to him as well.

Yes! I didn't think of that, thank you.

I bet some people ended up on each others lists in solidarity like "you hate him, I hate him too" except for Devon. I really believe Devon wormed her way into his heart LOL. Though Eric, not so much.
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
23september wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yes! I didn't think of that, thank you.

I bet some people ended up on each others lists in solidarity like "you hate him, I hate him too" except for Devon. I really believe Devon wormed her way into his heart LOL. Though Eric, not so much.

agreed, especially when he knew that nate could talk about his suicidal feelings with her, he probably saw her as more understanding and maybe even up to par with his halcyon girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's seen the hitlist?   Who's seen the hitlist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's seen the hitlist?
Page 1 of 1