Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to leaked photos of the victims?

Go down 
+16
Lizpuff
joebox97
whyno
Holloka
Screamingophelia
properground
llpoolhey
slippy123
Lunkhead McGrath
SandraSmit19
nukethemnoobs
QuestionMark
KitanaJillLayne912
Daniel768
FlyerFan
zey
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:30 pm

The issue is that there are a lot. I’m going to see if any of them are labeled and see if I can bring them back with me and find a place to play them because there’s no place to play them here

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 7:45 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
The issue is that there are a lot. I’m going to see if any of them are labeled and see if I can bring them back with me and find a place to play them because there’s no place to play them here

EH.. AND maybe keep your fingers crossed that they will still work at all. Depending on how the tapes were stored will greatly effect if they held up enough to actually play.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 8:17 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

EH.. AND maybe keep your fingers crossed that they will still work at all. Depending on how the tapes were stored will greatly effect if they held up enough to actually play.

Exactly and I have to choose the right ones. I could end up with wrestlemania and episodes of Clarissa Explains it all...

There are probably 50 unlabeled tapes.

Contribution Points : 58149
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 12:20 pm

The photos were leaked to the national enquirer. I've sent a few emails trying to track them down, but I haven't gotten much back. They keep their info pretty close; including any kind of contact info.
Back to top Go down
properground

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 12:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Exactly and I have to choose the right ones. I could end up with wrestlemania and episodes of Clarissa Explains it all...

There are probably 50 unlabeled tapes.

Doing god's work here. Hopefully it won't take long to fond what you're looking for!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:14 pm

I’m going to grab a couple and hope for the best.

If they hadn’t been taped over I do have the interview which shows Eric playing soccer and probably a few other interviews and stuff

We shall see

Holloka

Contribution Points : 66648
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:24 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

If they hadn’t been taped over I do have the interview which shows Eric playing soccer and probably a few  other interviews and stuff

We shall see
No pressure
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Insomnia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:23 am

Holloka wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

If they hadn’t been taped over I do have the interview which shows Eric playing soccer and probably a few  other interviews and stuff

We shall see
No pressure
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL

I will do my very best. The couple I grabbed I have a feeling has some interviews and stuff on it, I don't know why... it could very well be Clarissa Explains it all or not even work.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:59 am

I also need to find somebody with a VCR Smile

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:01 pm

So I have five tapes. Now I’m going to see if there’s any places around here where I can watch them on a VCR. And then we shall see

whyno

Contribution Points : 67753
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
So I have five tapes. Now I’m going to see if there’s any places around here where I can watch them on a VCR. And then we shall see

Awesome! Thank you for doing this for all of us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

You're our hero!! I hope you find something exciting. flower
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:35 pm

You're welcome! I tracked down a way to watch them. I suppose I will grab a bottle of wine and settle myself in to see what I have.... at the very least it will be interesting.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
You're welcome! I tracked down a way to watch them. I suppose I will grab a bottle of wine and settle myself in to see what I have.... at the very least it will be interesting.

Like already said above, no pressure. Lmao, we are all just gonna eagerly stalk the forum for a while. LOL
Back to top Go down
properground

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:48 am

The suspense is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:18 am

I am going to try this weekend to get to the library and watch them Smile Or i might be able to pick up the little VCR and TV set that was offered to me

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69075
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 am

After seeing the tape of them practicing shooting and see the velocity of those shotguns, especially eric's I would be interested in seeing them. I guess I'm a sick person but I still can't wrap my head around people getting shot at point blank with those.

I've googled pictures of shotgun headshot wounds and im guessing they would probably be about the same.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:48 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I am going to try this weekend to get to the library and watch them Smile Or i might be able to pick up the little VCR and TV set that was offered to me

If anything rare is on them I have a way to digitally convert them Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:54 am

joebox97 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Fantastic!! That’ll be good. That way I can post them online Smile

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Fantastic!! That’ll be good. That way I can post them online  Smile

Definitely! Keep us posted
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:09 pm

LOL reminds me of (and this is really off topic) but I watched a vhs the other day trying to see what was on it and it was a taping of Terminator 2 from the 90s! I watched it for the commercials lol. They were so different back then!

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
LOL reminds me of (and this is really off topic) but I watched a vhs the other day trying to see what was on it and it was a taping of Terminator 2 from the 90s!  I watched it for the commercials lol.  They were so different back then!

I’m so looking forward to the commercials LOL

The only thing I can think of that I would’ve taped over the stuff with is I studied in China for two weeks around season finale time in the mid 2000’s. However, considering I kind of always checked back in with the case even then I can’t imagine myself taping over interviews and stuff. So I will take a look.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:11 pm

I have legitimately had the most boring dream last night about watching the tapes. I was sitting there watching them, and there was about a minute of an interesting interview then I went to the most boring pilot of a show I’ve ever seen in my life. So let’s hope it’s more interesting this weekend

whyno

Contribution Points : 67753
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 pm

oh no haha, hopefully it will go better than that!

even if you don't get anything Columbine related, maybe you'll find something interesting from your past self!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 am

Going to the library today to go through the tapes!

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 pm

So far Sex and the city and very old-school British whose line is it anyway.

I’m in the early 2000’s

2 1/2 more tapes to go, it’s not looking good. I either brought the wrong tapes or i taped over the stuff I used to have

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 4:09 pm

I feel like this interview I’m looking for is such a rare find. I feel like not a ton of people have seen it

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Hopefully you find it! Thank you for taking the time to sit there and watch all of these.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 4:25 pm

You’re welcome

So I’m on the right tape, I saw about 5 seconds of the 60 minutes logo then somebody taped over it with CSI!!!!

So if I have anything it’s going to be on this tape

Granted it was a 2004 episodes so I had it for a long time. I’m pretty sure that this tape was the one with the soccer video Sad

I have two more I can go through and I can always look again this summer when I go home.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 5:37 pm

I went through all the tapes that I brought. The only glimmer of hope was that 60 minutes logo but it was taped over. So I’ve got nothing. If I visit home again this summer I can bring back some more tapes but I’m pretty sure that most of the Interviews were on that one tape Where i saw the 60 minutes logo. I hoped for the best but it has been 20 years. And I took a really long break from the case so I assume I didn’t care much if anything was taped over back then

I’m sorry Sad

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 pm

Thank you for taking the time to actually dig through your parent's house and look for these tapes for us! No one knew if any of the tapes would have anything on them, but it was a cool idea to think they might. Who knows, maybe the 60 minutes was something unrelated to Columbine. Again, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day(s) to do this for us. flower
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 am

hvernon wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to actually dig through your parent's house and look for these tapes for us! No one knew if any of the tapes would have anything on them, but it was a cool idea to think they might. Who knows, maybe the 60 minutes was something unrelated to Columbine. Again, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day(s) to do this for us. flower

You’re welcome

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:55 am

One day, I might look on the dark web for these. If anyplace has the photo's of Cassie's BTFO'd face, it'd be the darknet.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

Contribution Points : 29043
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 11:36 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
One day, I might look on the dark web for these. If anyplace has the photo's of Cassie's BTFO'd face, it'd be the darknet.
They're not on the dark web and anyone who says they are is full of shit. Victim photos, aside from the cropped ones from Bill Ockham, have never been released. Go break into Bill's house and steal his hard drive if you want em lol.

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Berserk

Berserk

Contribution Points : 19275

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 7:08 pm

Just to be clear and piggyback on what a few of the other members were saying. Yes, in 2002 there was a "leak" from the sheriff's office of all of the victims photos to the victim's families. To what point and purpose, I can only speculate. Irrelevant. But, these were hard copy photographs, not digital. Keep in mind this was 1999 anyway. At no point were any of these photographs believed to have been shared with anyone else or spread beyond the victim's families with one exception, Daniel Mauser's father. It is widely believed that Tom Mauser shared these photographs with the National Enquirer. Not just the suicide photos of the shooters, but possibly the victims as well. NE has even stated they received more, but chose not to publish them out of respect for the victim's families, which is likely bullshit because they would have been sued into oblivion. The photographs of he victims have never been made digital to any public database, they are not on the darkweb, and no person irresponsible enough to upload them to the public domain has had access to them. If any of these things were not true we would already have already seen them by now. Also of note, scott's morgue photo is not her. The only photos of the victims on the internet that show them deceased are the ones taken at a long shot outside the school. The library photos, basement tapes, and all the other restricted items are only in the hands of law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, and any other individual(s) or agencies deemed appropriate to have responsible access to them. Period.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

Contribution Points : 29116

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 8:21 pm

Berserk wrote:
Just to be clear and piggyback on what a few of the other members were saying. Yes, in 2002 there was a "leak" from the sheriff's office of all of the victims photos to the victim's families. To what point and purpose, I can only speculate. Irrelevant. But, these were hard copy photographs, not digital. Keep in mind this was 1999 anyway. At no point were any of these photographs believed to have been shared with anyone else or spread beyond the victim's families with one exception, Daniel Mauser's father. It is widely believed that Tom Mauser shared these photographs with the National Enquirer. Not just the suicide photos of the shooters, but possibly the victims as well. NE has even stated they received more, but chose not to publish them out of respect for the victim's families, which is likely bullshit because they would have been sued into oblivion. The photographs of he victims have never been made digital to any public database, they are not on the darkweb, and no person irresponsible enough to upload them to the public domain has had access to them. If any of these things were not true we would already have already seen them by now. Also of note, scott's morgue photo is not her. The only photos of the victims on the internet that show them deceased are the ones taken at a long shot outside the school. The library photos, basement tapes, and all the other restricted items are only in the hands of law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, and any other individual(s) or agencies deemed appropriate to have responsible access to them. Period.

It's easy enough to speculate that some cops are assholes and maybe he wanted to upset the families.
I don't really have a burning desire to see the pictures, but I can't imagine they are worse than the once in the West Memphis 3 case or Jon Bonet murder.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to leaked photos of the victims?   What happened to leaked photos of the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to leaked photos of the victims?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next