Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66144
Forum Reputation : 70

Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Empty
PostSubject: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 11:45 pm

About three months ago, 3 teens in Michigan were caught planning a school shooting that was inspired by Columbine. They even recorded their own "Basement Tapes" and this video shows a snippet of them. Personally I think this is just another piece of evidence that should be added to the Release the full basement tapes argument. I mean Christ! That video wasn't 90 seconds and I could barley finish it without cringing/laughing. NOBODY is going to watch that and be inspired. I bet E&D sounded something like that on their tapes, and if everyone saw that then there certainly wouldn't be any mystique around them to inspire future shooters.

ps. I couldn't find a version of this that isn't age restricted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:12 am

I hate wannabes
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91967
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 am

These are a perfect example of (attempted) Copycat shooters, not only did they make their own version of the basement tapes but they literally stole quotes from Eric and Dylan.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:53 am

Jollyhelpful wrote:
About three months ago, 3 teens in Michigan were caught planning a school shooting that was inspired by Columbine. They even recorded their own "Basement Tapes" and this video shows a snippet of them. Personally I think this is just another piece of evidence that should be added to the Release the full basement tapes argument. I mean Christ! That video wasn't 90 seconds and I could barley finish it without cringing/laughing. NOBODY is going to watch that and be inspired. I bet E&D sounded something like that on their tapes, and if everyone saw that then there certainly wouldn't be any mystique around them to inspire future shooters.

Man Nikolas Cruz had a better video manifesto.

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:56 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
These are a perfect example of (attempted) Copycat shooters, not only did they make their own version of the basement tapes but they literally stole quotes from Eric and Dylan.

I think its funny that they are in a legit basement.
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66144
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:01 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jollyhelpful wrote:

Yeah, These two make Cruz look like Hannibal Lecter.....Almost.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70716
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:48 am

I hate wannabees, like Alvaro Castillo and especially these guys! This isn´t just copycats they literally are wanting to be i.e. wannabee Eric and Dylan. creating their basement tape, stealing their quotes, absolutely pathetic smh..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:46 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
I hate wannabees, like Alvaro Castillo and especially these guys! This isn´t just copycats they literally are wanting to be i.e. wannabee Eric and Dylan. creating their basement tape, stealing their quotes, absolutely pathetic smh..

I honestly dont think Alvaro was that bad, i mean he atleast in my opinion didnt sound like he was trying to imitate anyone, and i think in one of his tapes he said dont blame anything
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:

It's incredibly cringey to listen to. I pity the police officers who have to go through that garbage.

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:01 am

QuestionMark wrote:

I actually think Nikolas Cruz's videos are quite good, despite the fact that he was reading or reciting.

“Today is the day, the day it all begins. All the kids in the school will run in fear and hide. From the wrath of my power, they will know who I am.”

I find this part quite effective!

At least with Cruz, you knew he would do it. With these two kids... I don't know. I guess that since they were arrested it was serious but they seem to be role playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:

"This isn´t just copycats they literally are wanting to be i.e. wannabee Eric and Dylan" that is like the same thing.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I actually think Nikolas Cruz's videos are quite good, despite the fact that he was reading or reciting.

“Today is the day, the day it all begins. All the kids in the school will run in fear and hide. From the wrath of my power, they will know who I am.”

Were we watching the same video? Cause I found Cruz's video to be a poor attempt at imitating the trailer for Hatred. 

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Columbine copycats are getting a little bit boring now......
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91967
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
They've been boring for a while.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72994
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Population Control wrote:
I hate wannabes
Agreed. Alvaro Castillo is the only one I can stand by virtue of him being genuinely bonkers.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:54 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Were we watching the same video? Cause I found Cruz's video to be a poor attempt at imitating the trailer for Hatred. 

Yes, you're right but in comparison to the copycat's one, I think it's much better. But in both cases the level is not very high though. They need to copy others' stuff to look badass (which don't even works). I guess I find the Cruz's one quite impressive in regard to the aftermath.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
They've been boring for a while.

Maybe people are going to try raising the stakes and try copycatting Sandy Hook instead.

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 am

If your going to go on a rampage, you might as well try and make it as bad as possible. Remember, Columbine was more a failed bombing than a succesfull Shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am

And 13 deaths for two shooters is not that much in comparison to the 17 deaths by Cruz only and 27 by Lanza (but it was children so it may be easier).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled    Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lapeer Michigan Columbine "Inspired" Shooting foiled
Page 1 of 1