Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruz: Life or death sentence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123925
Forum Reputation : 40

Cruz: Life or death sentence Empty
PostSubject: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Which sentence do you think he should have?
Back to top Go down
iforgotmyoldname2

iforgotmyoldname2

Contribution Points : 62617
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:39 pm

Just kill him.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:21 pm

There's no difference between the two sentences besides how long it takes for him to die.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Let the other prisoners deal with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 6:43 am

QuestionMark wrote:
There's no difference between the two sentences besides how long it takes for him to die.

Agreed. Being actually put to death would be faster and less painful in my opinion. While dying slowly, bit by bit over a number of years seem to be the worst of the two options to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 7:18 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Agreed. Being actually put to death would be faster and less painful in my opinion. While dying slowly, bit by bit over a number of years seem to be the worst of the two options to me.

I am against death penalty because I think the state should not kill people, but I have to admit that if I were judged, I would prefer to be executed rather than to stay in prison for life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 7:24 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I am against death penalty because I think the state should not kill people, but I have to admit that if I were judged, I would prefer to be executed rather than to stay in prison  for life.

True. I would prefer a fast death over a agonizingly slow one any day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz: Life or death sentence   Cruz: Life or death sentence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz: Life or death sentence
Page 1 of 1