Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Hogg's new book

Go down 
+5
arnounymus
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151470
Forum Reputation : 2754

David Hogg's new book Empty
PostSubject: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:42 pm

With a forward by Dave Cullen? That would just make it an even bigger dumpster fire.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Oh neat, expensive toilet paper.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:10 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

BAHAHAHAH! I love you
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:19 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Laughing

My ex retweeted something by David Hogg and I replied to him oh that’s why I broke up with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
With a forward by Dave Cullen? That would just make it an even bigger dumpster fire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I swear to everything good and holy in this world, if I see anything related to this book that says "Nik got chicks, lots and lots of chicks." I will fucking start a riot! David Hogg's new book 2476193534

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I swear to everything good and holy in this world, if I see anything related to this book that says "Nik got chicks, lots and lots of chick." I will fucking start a riot! David Hogg's new book 2476193534

Nik  was a textbook heartless psychopath with a black soul but a killer smile and cunning wit. . His brother a lovelorn depressed boy that yearned for the gentle hug of a female  but got a tampon thrown at his head and a gun instead. A tec-9.... he had a big chin And he thought the gun was filled with Chicklets, lots of chicklets .... He wept when he realized they were  bullets.

Um Dave... wrong story...

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I swear to everything good and holy in this world, if I see anything related to this book that says "Nik got chicks, lots and lots of chick." I will fucking start a riot! David Hogg's new book 2476193534

Nik  was a textbook heartless psychopath with a black soul but a killer smile and cunning wit. . His brother a lovelorn depressed boy that yearned for the gentle hug of a female  but got a gun instead. A tec-9.... he had a big chin And he thought the gun was filled with Chiclets.... He wept when he realized they were  bullets.

Um Dave... wrong story...

Haha
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 8:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

"He scored more than the football team"

Fact he wrote these blatantly false things and received wide-spread praise from the media exposes how full of shit they are.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 9:25 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Fact he wrote these blatantly false things and received wide-spread praise from the media exposes how full of shit they are.

Yes.

I think if you said that Dylan and robyn had sex on prom night that would be more factual than what he said about Eric scoring with chicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 6:42 am

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 57088
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Laughing

My ex retweeted something by David Hogg and I replied to him oh that’s why I broke up with you.

That's harsh, relatable and funny at the same time!
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:16 pm

I am curious how he'll stretch a whole book out of this.

If you seen his house from the whole swatting thing this kid has lived a very privileged life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm

W.A.R. wrote:

If you seen his house from the whole swatting thing this kid has lived a very privileged life.

I kinda am as well. But not really enough to actually buy it. So if you decide to blow money on it let me know. Haha
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:23 pm

I wonder if he'll write about how he wasn't even at the School when the shooting happened?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if he'll write about how he wasn't even at the School when the shooting happened?

Haha
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

I kinda am as well. But not really enough to actually buy it. So if you decide to blow money on it let me know. Haha

I can promise you i wont buy it.

Not even from the 99 cent bin.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:27 am

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

I wouldn't read it even if it was free. It's being made only to push a narrative and draw more attention to David and his new equally stupid friends again, and quite frankly I don't want to hear about them anymore. As shitty as it may be to admit I find Nick to be way more interesting and I'd like to get to know more about the problems that led him down the road of violence.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:15 am

QuestionMark wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

I wouldn't read it even if it was free. It's being made only to push a narrative and draw more attention to David and his new equally stupid friends again, and quite frankly I don't want to hear about them anymore. As shitty as it may be to admit I find Nick to be way more interesting and I'd like to get to know more about the problems that led him down the road of violence.

Now come on, somebody has to take one for the team! How will we be able to nitpick the absolute fuck out of his book if no one reads it? Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Now come on, somebody has to take one for the team! How will we be able to nitpick the absolute fuck out of his book if no one reads it? Haha

I nominate LPorter!!!!

Think of the wonderful gems we will get from that mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:35 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

I nominate LPorter!!!!

Think of the wonderful gems we will get from that mind.

YES! 100% agree! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:43 am

Young David's secret idol was a man named Rocky. As rich and handsome as he David knew how powerful and strong he was. David wandered the halls of the school with an iron fist. Making sure that all of the kids be it gay, pan, bi, asexual, omnisexual as long as they weren't cis, anything but that were being treated as Gods. Just like Rocky.... he was the most powerful and he liked poking bears, not real bears because that is dangerous and he would break a nail but the kids causing trouble, he could push them around because what could go wrong?

Young David was at home because he skipped school due to his generalized anxiety, agorophobia and fear of the sun, he lived in Florida so a fear of the sun was extra hard to deal with. When he heard of gun violence at his school. GUNS! GUNS were worse than Satan. He called his platonic friend, fellow iron fisted leader Emma to go to the school. He cloaked himself all in black to bravely go to school with his video camera and see this awful gun that was hurting his classmates. Of course the shooter was a lame, white, angry virgin. Unlike him! He was a lame, white, happy virgin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 11:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Young David's secret idol was a man named Rocky. As rich and handsome as he David knew how powerful and strong he was. David wandered the halls of the school with an iron fist. Making sure that all of the kids be it gay, pan, bi, asexual, omnisexual as long as they weren't cis, anything but that were being treated as Gods. Just like Rocky.... he was the most powerful and he liked poking bears, not real bears because that is dangerous and he would break a nail but the kids causing trouble, he could push them around because what could go wrong?

Young David was at home because he skipped school due to his generalized anxiety, agorophobia and fear of the sun, he lived in Florida so a fear of the sun was extra hard to deal with. When he heard of gun violence at his school. GUNS! GUNS were worse than Satan. He called his platonic friend, fellow iron fisted leader Emma to go to the school. He cloaked himself all in black to bravely go to school with his video camera and see this awful gun that was hurting his classmates. Of course the shooter was a lame, white, angry virgin. Unlike him! He was a lame, white, happy virgin!

Somehow I feel this is almost accurate.Suspect

Either way I'm sure one would have a hard time reading the book because you would be to busy rolling your eyes. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Man I wish nobody would read it, but there's a bunch of gullible and stupid people out there of the SJW persuasion that would be falling over themselves to get a copy.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:15 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Man I wish nobody would read it, but there's a bunch of gullible and stupid people out there of the SJW persuasion that would be falling over themselves to get a copy.

Lets see if it hits the "Best Seller" list.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:25 pm

After the horrible shooting, the WORST school shooting in history David Hogg painted himself as the biggest victim of them all. Even more than the kids who were shot, because David Hogg had something they did not, STAR power!

"Umm Craig Scott is an actor in Hollywood." a reporter whispered to him

"Who the hell ever heard of Craig Scott?" David Hogg hissed

"While those other kids from the other shootings just sat back and were sad." David Hogg started. His agent shows him a picture of a petite brunette, thin with dark circles under her eyes and a sad smile next to Bill Clinton "she's from Columbine she went to Washington 3 months after to advocate for gun control. She lost 3 of her friends."

"We will march out of school on April 20 which is the anniversary..."

"Fuck you Hogg, we already have the day off"

"Ok... the kids at Columbine can do what they want... they earned it."

"Be nice to everyone at school..." David Hogg continues

"OF COURSE WE BULLIED THAT LOSER, WE KNEW HIM AND WE BULLIED HIM GOOD!!! I WOULD DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! " Emma screams

"Shut UP Emma!" David Hogg sighed.

David Hogg puffed out his chest and took a deep breathe in "We WILL be the last school shooting in America."

A month later...

David Hogg "dammit!"

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I hope not but it probably will.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 1:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I hope not but it probably will.

Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 1:08 am

QuestionMark wrote:

Too bad I can't like comments on these forums.
Back to top Go down
novaprospekt

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 60405
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 5:27 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

😂😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91281
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Yes, he makes me want to vomit.

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 pm

He cares so much about shooting survivors that he makes a book to get quick money off the parkland shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 8:25 pm

Quote :
And David Hogg isn’t avoiding self-criticism in his new book. In fact, he calls himself “arrogant,” ”skinny” and details his rejection by girls.

is he perhaps an incel terrorist???!!!!?!?!?!??!#?1!1223323211!!21!!?!?!?////!?!???!??//1/!? ZOMG
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123900
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 4:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

lol! Roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hogg's new book   David Hogg's new book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hogg's new book
Page 1 of 1