Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

26 Pebbles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 70240

PostSubject: 26 Pebbles    Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Has anyone heard of this? It’s like the Laramie Project but for Sandy Hook.

A theatre in LA is putting it on this summer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29486

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pebbles    Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:43 am

There should be 27 pebbles.

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 13903

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pebbles    Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There should be 27 pebbles.

But that would go against that narrative of how Nancy Lanza is almost treated like a co-conspirator with her son to commit mass murder, all news or media references about Sandy Hook almost only refer to the 26 deaths which I guess is technically true if your talking about the deaths AT Sandy Hook but students and faculty weren't the only people killed in Newtown that day. Nancy might have been a negligent towards Adam regarding his mental health and ownership of guns in their final years but at the same time trying to paint her as some willing co-conspirator is wrong, she was murdered in the same way that most of Adam victims suffered, shot multiple times but with her being asleep she was probably killed quickly before she could even fathom an reaction compared to one could imagine the absolute horror that Adam's victims must have gone through inside Sandy Hook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26 Pebbles    

Back to top Go down

26 Pebbles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: