Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shootings in the air

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass shootings in the air Empty
PostSubject: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Pacific Air Lines flight 773: On May 7, 1964, Francisco Paula Gonzales brought a revolver onto the aircraft, and as it neared its destination, he broke into the cockpit and shot both pilots, killing one and injuring the other. The co-pilot managed to call air traffic control and get the plane out of a dive, but Francisco shot and killed him. As the plane went into a dive, he shot himself. The resulting crash killed all 44 people on board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Cockpit/air traffic control recording after pilots were shot)

Pacific Southwest Airlines flight 1771: David A. Burke, a terminated employee of PSA, decided to get revenge on his manager by bringing a revolver onto the aircraft he was on. During the flight, David wrote a message on a paper bag and loaded his revolver in the restroom. After exiting the bathroom, he shot his manager twice and shot a flight attendant when she informed the cockpit. He entered the cockpit and shot both pilots before putting the plane into a dive, resulting in the deaths of all 43 passengers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (air crash investigation documentary)
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Interesting that both these cases are similar.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 4:22 pm

True, its so weird, like the only difference is that Francisco was suicidal while David was angry at his manager
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29678
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 8:00 am

None of these are mass shootings.

NEXT STEP UP, SonOfaGunz and Kaynhyde dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 15831
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 8:13 am

Does Al-Qaeda count?

They got a really good high score playing Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 17189
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:11 am

DanielBryer wrote:

Why are you replying to a 4 year old thread to be a smart ass god you are so annoying.

Amokauliflower likes this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:13 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Why are you replying to a 4 year old thread to be a smart ass god you are so annoying.
You, Amokauliflower, vril, and Primate Murder are just a bunch of scummy morons.
Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:15 am

DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

You, Amokauliflower, vril, and Primate Murder are just a bunch of scummy morons.

Uhh hello? You are on a school shooter forum go back on Reddit if you wanna see ad friendly padded down socially acceptable content.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:16 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Uhh hello? You are on a school shooter forum go back on Reddit if you wanna see ad friendly padded down socially acceptable content.
Nah. Reddit is full of fucktards as well. I was Redditing today but got shadowbanned. I have had 50-100 Reddit accounts in my life, not even joking.
Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:18 am

DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Nah. Reddit is full of fucktards as well. I was Redditing today but got shadowbanned. I have had 50-100 Reddit accounts in my life, not even joking.

Well can you not dislike everything you see that vaguely criticizes you, wake up.

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:20 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

Well can you not dislike everything you see that vaguely criticizes you, wake up.
I don't. I was minding my own business, and then you came along and started criticising me you wikitard.
Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am

DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

I don't. I was minding my own business, and then you came along and started criticising me you wikitard.

You did, don’t start being edgy and move on. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 11:24 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:

You did, don’t start being edgy and move on. Have a nice day.
I'm not edgy in the slightest. What makes you think that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shootings in the air   Mass shootings in the air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shootings in the air
Page 1 of 1