Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?

Go down 
+4
macks_ant86
Sabratha
katherinex
nukethemnoobs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65977
Forum Reputation : 6

Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? I wonder what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 62136
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:48 am

There must be as part of the evidence, but I doubt (hope) that they will never surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:48 am

Yes there are or possibly were hundreds of photos of the victims killed in the library. As katherinex stated it would be a HUGE part of the evidence collected. They were never made public.

Although some may have gotten leaked around the same time as E&D's suicide pics, but were quickly hidden again. I don't personally know of anyone who saw them.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97892
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 5:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Yes there are or possibly were hundreds of photos of the victims killed in the library. As katherinex stated it would be a HUGE part of the evidence collected. They were never made public.

Although some may have gotten leaked around the same time as E&D's suicide pics, but were quickly hidden again. I don't personally know of anyone who saw them.

I am not aware of any others being leaked except E&D. As far as I know, those were leaked precisely becaus ethey were photos of the perpetrators.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Last edited by Sabratha on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting confusing typo)
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65121
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 5:30 pm

I think there's more chance of the basement tapes being released than photos of the victims and that's not saying much. Besides Jefferson County police and the FBI possibly only the families saw photos, but I doubt they'd want them released.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
vi2018

Contribution Points : 55025

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Yes, those crime scene photos were leaked along with the pictures of Eric and Dylan. If I recall correctly, a newspaper obtained them and decided not to release the pictures of the victims. Someone must have them somewhere in the world, but I highly doubt they will be leaked again at this point. It would be horrible for the victims' families.

This is the news link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:22 am

vi2018 wrote:
Yes, those crime scene photos were leaked along with the pictures of Eric and Dylan. If I recall correctly, a newspaper obtained them and decided not to release the pictures of the victims. Someone must have them somewhere in the world, but I highly doubt they will be leaked again at this point. It would be horrible for the victims' families.

This is the news link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agreed.

The pictures did in fact get leaked but disappeared again almost immediately, with very few having seen them. This likely was due to the victims families, and whoever was in possession of them didn't want to add to their grief.  

BUT E&D's pics were allowed to be shown because at the time no one cared that it would be devastating to their parents.  Evil or Very Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thanks for the link. Smile
Back to top Go down
JayT

JayT

Contribution Points : 57426

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 3:54 pm

nukethemnoobs wrote:
Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? I wonder what do you guys think?

Of course. I imagine there were thousands of crime scene photos taken of everything. Rest assured, there are also copies of the basement tapes at the FBI headquarters. Will you ever see them? Probably not. Do they exist, absolutely!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:19 pm

It sucks that they cannot just leek them, because in the future in a hundred years or more everyone who is alive today will be dead and that would make it alright. Just look at pictures from wars around the world from the last 100-150 years, they can show people being shot and children laying dead because everyone with relations too them are dead. An example is some documentaries like Bowling for Columbine where they show old video clips about asians killing other asians and children laying dead, but also history documentaries. So in time they might be released because they are just another part of history. Like a mummy getting displayed in a museum, that hardly wouldn´t happen if anyone was still alive with relations to the deceased.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97892
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:36 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
It sucks that they cannot just leek them, because in the future in a hundred years or more everyone who is alive today will be dead and that would make it alright. Just look at pictures from wars around the world from the last 100-150 years, they can show people being shot and children laying dead because everyone with relations too them are dead. An example is some documentaries like Bowling for Columbine where they show old video clips about asians killing other asians and children laying dead, but also history documentaries. So in time they might be released because they are just another part of history. Like a mummy getting displayed in a museum, that hardly wouldn´t happen if anyone was still alive with relations to the deceased.

Some sense in what you say, but on the other hand columbine is pretty unique. I'm not aware of Auvinen fangirls or groups of people who obsess over small details of Asa Coon's life and shooting? What I am saying is that Dylan was right.

The columbine shooters really have followers, many of them confused non-violent people. There's columbine space monkeys out there that would use the photos of the victims as fap-fodder.

That alone is probably a good reason not to release the photos.

Interesting fact: This very post is made by a person who was warned by admins of the forums for using the photo of dead Rachel Scott as an avatar.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76561
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:41 pm

The primary reason people would want to see the photos: they're not available. If they were available, you'd all (the sane ones) have gotten bored with them by now. And Sabratha is right, some of the rest of you might use them as fap fodder.

Hey, I found a pic once and asked about it here to see if it was really the dead pic of Rachel, so it's not like I've never had any morbid curiosity either--I used to show my friends the dead pic of Chris Farley all the time. I'm saying the curiosity comes from their lack of availability more than anything else. "Holy grails" to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?   Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think there is photos of the students lying dead in the library?
Page 1 of 1