Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Empty
PostSubject: Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag   Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prosecutors had planned on releasing video of Nikolas Cruz‘s confession on Tuesday, but that appears to have hit a last-minute snag. The Public Records Unit of the State Attorney’s Office in Florida has said in a statement that the release of the video will not occur today because they still need to make sure the video is redacted where necessary.

“The Public Records Unit of the State Attorney’s Office will not be releasing the video of Defendant Cruz’s statement today. We are still verifying that the court ordered redactions are successfully completed in the format to be provided,” Public Records Custodian Susan Seltzer said in a statement obtained by Law&Crime. “The State Attorney’s Office will continue to make every effort to release the video as soon as possible.”

DAMN IT!  Evil or Very Mad  I was hoping for another "redaction" fuck up! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag   Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Totally different case but I read that and my little head goes “and the basement tapes” my birthday is in 2 months.

In all honesty I’m excited

PostSubject: Re: Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag   Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Totally different case but I read that and my little head goes “and the basement tapes” my birthday is in 2 months.

In all honesty I’m excited

Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag   Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 10:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe we'll get lucky again, who knows?

PostSubject: Re: Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag   Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 1:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe we'll get lucky again, who knows?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'd like to believe that, but unfortunately they will be triple checking that shit from now on. Especially since the lawsuit was brought against the reporters that released the full version of school records. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag   Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release of Nikolas Cruz Confession Video Hits Last-Minute Snag
Page 1 of 1