Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70939
Forum Reputation : 28

Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Empty
PostSubject: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also girl claims he raped her when she was 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Yeah, fuck Devin Kelley, it's insane all the wrong shit he's done, he hurts a dog, he beats the shit out of a kid, he rapes people and he shoots people. Like he didn't give a fuck, like damn.

I wanna know how his brain was wired to pull this shit off because it's just so interesting how someone could do all of this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:

I wanna know how his brain was wired to pull this shit off because it's just so interesting how someone could do all of this shit.

Also you want to know how a brain is wired so they torment someone because they lost some spoons. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Also you want to know how a brain is wired so they torment someone because they lost some spoons. Twisted Evil

It would be cool knowing that too.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 54534
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Probably frontal lobe disorder.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 6:09 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
Yeah, fuck Devin Kelley, it's insane all the wrong shit he's done, he hurts a dog, he beats the shit out of a kid, he rapes people and he shoots people. Like he didn't give a fuck, like damn.

It's a rare day when you can take a look at someone's history and say with near 100% certainty that "yeah, that guy was a total psychopath".

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:16 pm

I will never understand why he was let loose after being court-martialed in 2012 for attacking his wife and her baby!? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I will never understand why he was let loose after being court-martialed in 2012 for attacking his wife and her baby!? Evil or Very Mad

He served a year in military prison. 

The real question is why the system fucked up and he was allowed to buy several guns.

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 8:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The real question is why the system fucked up and he was allowed to buy several guns.

My point exactly. He almost killed this child, and he still only received one year. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56713
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 11:38 pm

For some reason him being chased by the armed citizen reminded me of the similar scene from Hell Or High Water which also takes place in Texas. This has no relevance, whenever I think about him now though that scene replays in my head.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

My point exactly. He almost killed this child, and he still only received one year. Rolling Eyes

Maybe military prison is more hardcore than regular prison? I dunno.

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:03 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe military prison is more hardcore than regular prison? I dunno.

More hard core or not, my point was he still almost killed a defenseless child and was ONLY given a year in jail. No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl   Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devin Kelley wife/13 year old girl
Page 1 of 1