Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photos of murderers as Children

Go down 
+56
ForcedMeme
superiorityofreason
arttemmisia
Woundfucker
VitaminR7.62
Kaynhyde
Ghost_Of_Pekka
yves
buffalobill91
Insomnia
Wanderer
Rosie1756
vril
DanielBryer
Helianthus
Canoweissmon
ANOMIC
humanity is overrated
ad
Engel
Amokauliflower
lognifiiskurk
CadaverCasualty
nixiz0111
Kinkeloukaitis
Undergoesrecovery
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
incelgnorance
Saoradh
dyonqqr
remrem25
MilverSoxie
SugaryDecay
perfection
Killisaki
downwardspiral
ricem99
KMFDM
Ankareth
Primate Murder
Clogerhead
Koltin
Russianman
exceptionella
Carnifex879
Adam Lanza
haydenschool
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
TheGoodGuy
Scarletmoon
Tommy QTR
rabadon55
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
60 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

Photos of murderers as Children Empty
PostSubject: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 8:22 pm

I remember seeing a thread like this before but since I can't find it I thought I might as well create a new one, don't post pics of Eric and Dylan for obvious reasons, you can post serial killers as well. Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding some of these images.

I'll start:

Martin Bryant:

Elliot Rodger:

Michael Ryan:

Adam Lanza:

Marc Lepine:

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Troglodyte likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Pekka-Eric Auvinen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anders Breivik

Matti Saari

Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Wellington Menezes de Oliveira

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 am

Ted Bundy:

James Holmes:

Brenda Spencer:

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 2:30 am

It always makes me sad to see these pictures. They were all so cute, smiling and innocent back then, what went wrong?

Dylann Roof:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 2:49 am

Neah wrote:
It always makes me sad to see these pictures. They were all so cute, smiling and innocent back then, what went wrong?

Mental illness tends to kick in when you age.

anna444 and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 3:00 am

Timothy McVeigh(according to Murderpedia):

Spoiler:

Andreas Lubitz:

Spoiler:

Anders Behring Breivik:

Spoiler:

I think based on all the pictures on this thread we should talk about the real issue:
"Bowl cut and Mass Shootings
The insidious connection between the hair of a child and mass shootings that no one wants to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 3:29 am

Jeff Weise:

Raoul Moat:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Tristan Van Der Vlis:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 12:39 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:

But most of the time people with mental health issues still know the notion of morals, isn't it? At least with depression. I have the impression that most mass shooters knew that what they were going to do was wrong: Eric Harris, James Holmes, Nikolas Cruz... It's weird because except for the shooting, they don't seem to be bad and mean people (except maybe Eric Harris from time to time).
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:

But most of the time people with mental health issues still know the notion of morals, isn't it? At least with depression. I have the impression that most mass shooters knew that what they were going to do was wrong: Eric Harris, James Holmes, Nikolas Cruz... It's weird because except for the shooting, they don't seem to be bad and mean people (except maybe Eric Harris from time to time).
Their mental illness rationalises the bad stuff they do, take Richard Durn for example, he had a severe case of depression and wanted to kill innocent people because he didn't want to die alone and wanted to feel "powerful for once."
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Dimitrios Pagourtzis:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Jared Lee Loughner:

Jesse Osborne:

Jeffrey Dahmer:

MilverSoxie and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:

Their mental illness rationalises the bad stuff they do, take Richard Durn for example, he had a severe case of depression and wanted to kill innocent people because he didn't want to die alone and wanted to feel "powerful for once."

I'd like to add that mental illness can manifest in a variety of different ways.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 7:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Neah wrote:

I'd like to add that mental illness can manifest in a variety of different ways.

Exactly!!

I liken it to what Sue said in her book too. How it would be easier to deal with the mentally ill if they all looked like the people on the pamphlets about depression. Wistfully looking out the window. However a lot of times they’re angry or violent or worse.

genericregistryemail and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 59040
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Stop posting serial killers. It's forum about mass murderers.

MilverSoxie and Employer_Square like this post

Mr Bubbless dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 7:42 pm

rabadon55 wrote:
Stop posting serial killers. It's forum about mass murderers.

"A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes." So I grant you that this thread was posted in the "other mass shootings" sub-thread but does it really matter? I am not interested in serial killers and so I ignore them, that's all. Most of the pictures are still about mass shooters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 pm

James Huberty [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

David Sonboly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Steven Kazmierczak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 pm

I love these threads about mass shooters as children, Just by watching these pictures you can truly see how childhood was a blissful wonderland of pure happiness, just look at all those smiles. Growing up is the worst thing that happens in life.

daniellesmug, Insomnia, anna444 and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 3:37 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
I love these threads about mass shooters as children, Just by watching these pictures you can truly see how childhood was a blissful wonderland of pure happiness, just look at all those smiles. Growing up is the worst thing that happens in life.

I think the same. Children seem to be immune to sadness and depression, and yet we know it is not true, they can feel bad too (although I guess if you already have a depression when you are a child, you will have trouble with it too when you grow up). I wish I was still 10 year old, when people protect you and you didn't realize that the world is not that good yet.

You're comment made me think that this cute, smiling and innocent little boy:

Halcyon666 wrote:

Nikolas Cruz

listened to this song when he felt sad as a teenager:

Mac DeMarco - Salad Days wrote:
As I'm getting older, chip upon my shoulder
Rolling through life, to roll over and die

Missing hippy John, salad days are gone
Remembering things just to tell ‘em so long

Oh mama, actin' like my life's already over
Oh dear, act your age and try another year

Always feeling tired, smiling when required
Write another year off and kindly resign

Salad days are gone, missing hippy Jon
Remember the days just to tell ‘em so long

Oh mama, actin' like my life's already over
Oh dear, act your age and try another year
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Alexandre Bissonnette:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Robert Hawkins [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Omar Mateen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kimveer Gill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Steinhäuser [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim Kretschmer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:51 am

Charles Whitman:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 am

James Huberty:

Credit to a user on Tumblr.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 7:15 pm

REDACTED

Last edited by The infamous death stalke on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 4:35 am

Jiverly Wong:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 4:15 am

I found this rare pic of Jeff Weise as a child:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:18 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
James Huberty:

Credit to a user on Tumblr.

Run Forrest Run.
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 68054
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 5:23 pm

[quote="Tommy QTR"]I remember seeing a thread like this before but since I can't find it I thought I might as well create a new one, don't post pics of Eric and Dylan for obvious reasons, you can post serial killers as well. Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding some of these images.

I'll start:

[spoiler="Martin Bryant"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He looks a lot like Macaulay Culkin when he was younger in this picture.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 6:23 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Jiverly Wong:
Why can´t I see the picture of Jiverly Wong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:51 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Jiverly Wong:
You click on the spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 10:56 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Jiverly Wong:
For some reason the image is broke, I did find this one of him:

Spoiler:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Jiverly Wong:

Spoiler:

Thats the exact same one i uploaded........
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 11:22 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Jiverly Wong:

Spoiler:

Yeah well me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't see it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 1:04 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Jiverly Wong:

Spoiler:

Except now I can see the picture, thanks @TommyQTR
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], no problem

Randy Stair:

Omar Mateen:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 2:18 am

Randy's glasses reminds me of Simon from Alvin & The Chipmunks
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 12:41 am

Steven Kazmierczak :

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 8:42 am

I found another childhood photo of Nikolas Cruz:
This is a middle school photo.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 7:59 pm

William Atchison:

Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding them.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:29 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
William Atchison:

Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding them.
I could find more on the Facebook profiles of his family members, since they uploaded pictures of him there.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
William Atchison:

I could find more on the Facebook profiles of his family members, since they uploaded pictures of him there.
You can if you want.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Pekka Eric-Auvinen:

Stephen Paddock:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 9:28 pm

Another one of Paddock:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Robert Poulin:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Evan Ramsey:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:28 pm

Robert Steinhauser
Spoiler:

Last edited by The infamous death stalke on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 12:07 am

Jarrod Ramos:
Spoiler:

John Russel Houser:
Spoiler:

Timothy McVeigh:
Spoiler:

Last edited by The infamous death stalke on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64623
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 am

[quote="The infamous death stalke"]Timothy McVeigh:
Spoiler:

McVeigh to me seriously looks a lot like Randy Stair in the first picture
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Khalid Masood (2017 Westminster attacker):

-Lil Peep

Kaynhyde likes this post

USER666 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of murderers as Children   Photos of murderers as Children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of murderers as Children
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next