Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Shooters and their planning time's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass Shooters and their planning time's Empty
PostSubject: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 am

Eric and Dylan: April 1998
Kimveer Gill: Possibly January 2006
Adam Lanza: Possibly March 2011
Pekka Eric Auvinen: March 2007
Matti Saari: Had planned the shooting for 6 years
Elliot Rodger: Planned it since 2013
Sebastian Bosse: Possibly June 2004
Randy Stair: 2016
Jose Reyes: *OK This is just a theory* while we do know Jose planned it based on his suicide notes, I think he may have begun the planning on October 19th, a day after he was prescribed his medication
Seung Hui Cho: February 2007
Alex Hribal(not a shooter): (I may be wrong) January 2013

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:54 am

Elliot Rodger planned in it since 2012.

"During the Autumn of 2012, I had all the time in the world to figure out how I was going to triumph
against the society that was torturing me."
- Elliot Rodger, My Twisted World
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:33 am

I don't think Michael Ryan had alot of time planning, if he did, his original plan failed when his car didn't start. Derrick Bird planned as late as the day before, because he warned other taxi drivers about his upcomiong Shooting.

I think Thomas Hamilton planned it for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:07 am

eyutytuheu wrote:
Elliot Rodger planned in it since 2012.

"During the Autumn of 2012, I had all the time in the world to figure out how I was going to triumph
against the society that was torturing me."
- Elliot Rodger, My Twisted World
Thanks for the correction, memory been bad lately
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:41 am

TheOne99 wrote:

Seung Hui Cho: February 2007

I think Cho had the idea earlier considering how in the eighth grade he wrote a paper about repeating Columbine.

D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59406
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I don't think Michael Ryan had alot of time planning, if he did, his original plan failed when his car didn't start.
Everything that happened that day was completely improvised. His plan for escape I'm 99.9% certain he created after he killed Susan Godfery and on his way to the petrol station. The only thing that could have been planned could have been the murder of Susan Godfery but even that i'm not so sure of.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92492
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Anders Breivik: 2002
Richard Durn: February 1999 (had thoughts before then)

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 3:07 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
I don't think Michael Ryan had alot of time planning, if he did, his original plan failed when his car didn't start.
Everything that happened that day was completely improvised. His plan for escape I'm 99.9% certain he created after he killed Susan Godfery and on his way to the petrol station. The only thing that could have been planned could have been the murder of Susan Godfery but even that i'm not so sure of.

I think he woke up that morning not knowing he would become a Shooter and become an hero that day. It's a sad story reallly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters and their planning time's   Mass Shooters and their planning time's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooters and their planning time's
Page 1 of 1