Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unpopular opinions

Go down 
+36
offtopicr
Kalamity
anna444
Pekka
NEXT STEP UP
Onyx
Yumeko-chan
Guest83142
vio1ette
arnounymus
MerkedJs
Icarius
Kev7382
sympathyforEandD
cakeman
Lunkhead McGrath
alphawhiskey86
rae21
HanShotFirst
Pixie13
Juicy Jazzy
slippy123
milennialrebelette
rayybayy444
REBdoomer1999
joebox97
rebel2013
Lizpuff
SandraSmit19
munchkinphone
InsaneIntruder
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
Adzybear
thelmar
Tommy QTR
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

Unpopular opinions  Empty
PostSubject: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:54 pm

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the shooting that others think is a bit out there?

Let’s all be nice Smile

I’ll start

- I think Eric and Dylan were bullied.

- I think Adam Kyler exaggerated.

- I don’t think it’s weird to think Dylan had his first kiss at some point. I also don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities that he gave in and kissed Robyn. I don’t think Dylan would have cared enough to shout it from the rooftops and I doubt Robyn is going to write an op-ed entitled “I boinked Dylan Klebold and he still killed my friends”

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 1:33 pm

- I don't think either of the boys manipulated each other.

- I think NBK never would of happened if they weren't bullied.

- I don't think Dylan was a evil sociopath.

- I think they were bullied.

- I don't think Eric saying "I'm going to pull out a goddamn shotgun and blow you're damn head off" in the Hitmen for Hire video is him hinting that he was going to commit suicide.

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82732
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 4:07 pm

- I think if Eric and Dylan never met, they'd both be alive today and living productive lives

- I don't think Eric met enough of the traits for a psychopath to be considered one and I think that law enforcement just put him in that box to make it easier to explain things and wipe away their own mistakes

- I don't think Dave Cullen realized how many people were going to be researching Columbine and thus have the ability to fact check what he was writing about and that's why he initially included lies, like Brenda Parker, in his book. He only took some of them out later because he got caught.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 4:38 pm

-I don't think they were bullied. Annoyed sometimes by a few people maybe, but not bullied.

-I think they committed the shooting more to prove something to themselves than to others (for example feeling powerful was more important than actually be powerful, even if they were not aware of it).

-I think the shooting was preventable.

And not about this shooting in particular, especially since I don't think it even applies to this specific case but, and I know this is very unpopular on this forum...

-I think most mass shootings in America would have never taken place if people were not allowed to have guns, and there would not be many more mass murders with other weapons. And yet I'm pro-gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:00 pm

-I think Robyn Anderson should have been charged for helping E&D get weapons, yet she pretty much was let off with nothing.  

-I think Mark Manes and Phi Duran were used as whipping boys for Columbine.

-I think it's possible that one or more of E&D's really close friends knew more then they would ever admit to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

- I don't think Eric saying "I'm going to pull out a goddamn shotgun and blow you're damn head off" in the Hitmen for Hire video is him hinting that he was going to commit suicide.

I agree.

thelmar wrote:
- I think if Eric and Dylan never met, they'd both be alive today and living productive lives

I agree, probably not productive lives but at least alive.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

-I think it's possible that one or more of E&D's really close friends knew more then they would ever admit to.

I don't know about that one. I think it is possible indeed, but then they would not have been fully aware of it, not would they know that Eric and Dylan were planning something that big. Maybe more "I've got a bad feeling about them, could they hurt someone or themselves if things get worse one day?", without being aware that it was already the day things would get worse. Just like Dylann Roof's so called friends who said there were warning signs and that yet they didn't took those seriously. They thought that he could hurt himself if he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I agree.

thelmar wrote:

I agree, probably not productive lives but at least alive.

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I don't know about that one. I think it is possible indeed, but then they would not have been fully aware of it, not would they know that Eric and Dylan were planning something that big. Maybe more "I've got a bad feeling about them, could they hurt someone or themselves if things get worse one day?", without being aware that it was already the day things would get worse. Just like Dylann Roof's so called friends who said there were warning signs and that yet they didn't took those seriously. They thought that he could hurt himself if he was drunk.

I think with help their lives could have been productive. Plenty of people turn their lives around.

I don’t want to argue about the bullying. I think there’s evidence to say they were, their friends say they were and people I know who knew them and the school culture said so too...

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:28 pm

I don't think any of the opinions here so far are particularly unpopular. Contested, maybe, but outright unpopular is a bit of a stretch.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I don't think any of the opinions here so far are particularly unpopular. Contested, maybe, but outright unpopular is a bit of a stretch.

I imagine unpopular would be things like

-Eric was raped

-Eric killed Dylan

-I’m not ashamed was 100% accurate

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Roll
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60811
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:15 pm

I still think they shot them selves at the same time. The Molotov Cocktail that was thrown could easily have be thrown before they shot themselves. Yes, Dylan landed on Erics leg....but instantly Erics legs would have gone dropped straight into that position kneeling with his back to the book shelf. Dylan just dropped as quick slightly face down onto Erics right leg. For some reason, I hate to think Eric just quickly scurried round the corner and blew his brains out without saying a word after all that. That would mean Dylan being in that Library ALONE with his only friend with half his head missing. No, I believe they started together, finished together. They even set clocks for bombs to go off in Synch. They both pulled the trigger at the same time IMO :/

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

-Eric was raped

-Eric killed Dylan

Pretty much.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

-Eric was raped

-Eric killed Dylan

LOL All of those are hilarious, I'm not ashamed being 100% accurate is the funniest one.

You forgot to add Eric being a psychopath, Eric getting lots and lots of chicks and Dylan being a follower while Eric was the leader.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

-Eric was raped

-Eric killed Dylan

LOL All of those are hilarious, I'm not ashamed being 100% accurate is the funniest one.

You forgot to add Eric being a psychopath, Eric getting lots and lots of chicks and Dylan being a follower while Eric was the leader.

Yes!! I forgot those lol glad you filled me in

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 12:55 am

-they both had small pee pees

-they had a GAY SECRET THAT MADE THEM KILL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

offtopicr likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 1:14 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Roll Good ones, i forgot to add the gay stuff.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63814
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 7:41 am

Adzybear wrote:
I still think they shot them selves at the same time. The Molotov Cocktail that was thrown could easily have be thrown before they shot themselves. Yes, Dylan landed on Erics leg....but instantly Erics legs would have gone dropped straight into that position kneeling with his back to the book shelf. Dylan just dropped as quick slightly face down onto Erics right leg. For some reason, I hate to think Eric just quickly scurried round the corner and blew his brains out without saying a word after all that. That would mean Dylan being in that Library ALONE with his only friend with half his head missing. No, I believe they started together, finished together. They even set clocks for bombs to go off in Synch. They both pulled the trigger at the same time IMO :/

one of the arguments as to why Eric shot himself first is that the liquids from the molotov cocktail was on Erics brainmatter which means the cocktail must've been thrown after Eric shot himself.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Debunked!! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 9:45 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Debunked!! Laughing

BAHAHAH! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 pm

If we want to go those places I think one of my most unpopular opinions is that Dylan was attractive

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103019
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 10:12 pm

This one isn't so much an unpopular opinion as it is just a feeling and I don't know how relevant it is but... I think Richard Castaldo lied about having lunch with Rachel Scott. I think he just happened to be sitting near her having lunch and that they weren't having lunch together at all. I have absolutely no evidence of this...just none whatsoever.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:05 am

SandraSmit19 wrote:
This one isn't so much an unpopular opinion as it is just a feeling and I don't know how relevant it is but... I think Richard Castaldo lied about having lunch with Rachel Scott. I think he just happened to be sitting near her having lunch and that they weren't having lunch together at all. I have absolutely no evidence of this...just none whatsoever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   OH wow! I am very much intrigued by that. DO tell me about what made you even think this. Richard has indeed changed his story about that day enough to raise suspicion. But whether these changes were do to the trauma he suffered, or maybe even survivor's guilt is hard to know.
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56701
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 pm

My unpopular opinion: Based on his writings I don't think Dylan was particularly suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 12:47 pm

I think he was when he was 15/16 then became angrier and instead of feeling line he was less than, he felt like he was simply better

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 8:52 am

I don't think DeAngelis deserves any of the praise he is getting. I think he is a coward and a liar

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I don't think DeAngelis deserves any of the praise he is getting.  I think he is a coward and a liar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree that he really doesn't deserve much praise at all. In my opinion the only time he stepped up to try to do the right thing was AFTER the fact and well that was just 15 fucking deaths to late. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82732
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:03 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:

This might make you feel better about Richard-
Anthony Doty, pg. 777
"He informed he was walking down towards the lunch area to meet Richard Castaldo and Rachel Scott for lunch when the incident occurred."

Devin Kathol, pg. 922
"He said that he drove to Columbine High School arriving about 11 15 am He said that he usually ate lunch with Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo"

Kari Klapper, pg. 945
"She said that Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo were also sitting on the side walk near the entrance having lunch. Kari said that they always have lunch there. She related that she spoke briefly to Rachel and Richard"

Janine Roberts, pg. 1109
"she observed Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo. She advised that she knew both Scott and Castaldo by name only and not personally. She advised that it appeared that they were having lunch together."

Patrice Doyle, pg. 781 (was with Janine Roberts)
"She advised that as she and Roberts exited the door she observed both Rachel Scott and a male sitting right outside the door eating lunch. She advised that Rachel Scott and the male were seated approximately five feet apart. She advised she could not tell if they were having lunch together or separately. Doyle advised Investigator Eaton that on a later date she learned that the person sitting with Rachel Scott was Richard Castaldo."
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 103710

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the shooting that others think is a bit out there?

Let’s all be nice Smile

I’ll start

- I think Eric and Dylan were bullied.  

- I think Adam Kyler exaggerated.

- I don’t think it’s weird to think Dylan had his first kiss at some point. I also don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities that he gave in and kissed Robyn. I don’t think Dylan would have cared enough to shout it from the rooftops and I doubt Robyn is going to write an op-ed entitled “I boinked Dylan Klebold and he still killed my friends”

I think its possible that he kissed her but as far as sex idk lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
If we want to go those places I think one of my most unpopular opinions is that Dylan was attractive
If it makes you feel any better.... I share the same opinion.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:13 pm

It does!

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
It does!

I guess I can second or third or forth that! Whichever one we are on! Laughing But yeah Dylan was a decent looking guy. With the proper amount of healthy weight on him, he would have been better. I mean he was 17, he still had a lot of growing to do. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 9:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It does!

I guess I can second or third or forth that! Whichever one we are on! Laughing  But yeah Dylan was a decent looking guy. With the proper amount of healthy weight on him, he would have been better. I mean he was 17, he still had a lot of growing to do. Neutral

Absolutely. I think he looks like a handsome young man even in his DL photo.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 9:13 pm

It’s weird calling him that considering we’d be the same age lol

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 am

unpopular opinion: they did it cuz the jox reevealed dat dey hav SMALL PEE PEE ENERGY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:09 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It does!

I guess I can second or third or forth that! Whichever one we are on! Laughing  But yeah Dylan was a decent looking guy. With the proper amount of healthy weight on him, he would have been better. I mean he was 17, he still had a lot of growing to do. Neutral

True.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103019
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:37 am

thelmar wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:

This might make you feel better about Richard-
Anthony Doty, pg. 777
"He informed he was walking down towards the lunch area to meet Richard Castaldo and Rachel Scott for lunch when the incident occurred."

Devin Kathol, pg. 922
"He said that he drove to Columbine High School arriving about 11 15 am He said that he usually ate lunch with Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo"

Kari Klapper, pg. 945
"She said that Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo were also sitting on the side walk near the entrance having lunch. Kari said that they always have lunch there. She related that she spoke briefly to Rachel and Richard"

Janine Roberts, pg. 1109
"she observed Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo. She advised that she knew both Scott and Castaldo by name only and not personally. She advised that it appeared that they were having lunch together."

Patrice Doyle, pg. 781 (was with Janine Roberts)
"She advised that as she and Roberts exited the door she observed both Rachel Scott and a male sitting right outside the door eating lunch. She advised that Rachel Scott and the male were seated approximately five feet apart. She advised she could not tell if they were having lunch together or separately. Doyle advised Investigator Eaton that on a later date she learned that the person sitting with Rachel Scott was Richard Castaldo."

That does make me think. Maybe I'm simply too sceptical, but Richard Castaldo's habit of changing his story every five minutes and Patrice Doyle's assertion that they were sitting so far apart, always made me feel like it wasn't quite the way he said it was. As I said though, I have no real evidence of it.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:12 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It does!

He looked pretty decent in this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but that's just me lol
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:14 am

Yes...Yes he did

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:16 am

He lost a lot of weight after that video I bet his face looks fuller here.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:17 am

I definitely had low self-esteem at that age and hated myself. But now that I’m older it does break my heart that someone that young could hate themselves so much. And I do hate talking about ugly versus good looking when it comes to the case but I think it’s indicative of how much they hated themselves and they projected all of that out. Which made them ugly to other people because of their personalities. Then the hate built so big and they ended up committing this massacre. It’s scary.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:18 am

rebel2013 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It does!

He looked pretty decent in this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but that's just me lol

I think so too. I think that was around Christmas time. And then if see radioactive clothing and breakfast run it was a few months after He’s really gaunt

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I definitely had low self-esteem at that age and hated myself. But now that I’m older it does break my heart that someone that young could hate themselves so much. And I do hate talking about ugly versus good looking when it comes to the case but I think it’s indicative of how much they hated themselves and they projected all of that out. Which made them ugly to other people because of their personalities. Then the hate built  so big and they ended up committing this massacre. It’s scary.

Self hatred is a fatal thing.. destroys one self. Eric was made fun of because of his chest deformity made him real self conscious and added fuel to his self hatred imo
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69050
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 11:55 am

-I think Evan is full of shit

-I think columbine is laced with lies

-I believe there was guidelines to the killings

-I believe Eric & Dylan were bullied in some way

-I admire Eric & Dylan as kids not shooters

-I would love to own their cars
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64337

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 8:06 pm

I think there was a lot more to Dylan Klebold than people like Dave Cullen and Columbine fan girls would like to believe. He wasn't this sad little child under Eric's control, he was easily just as explosive as Eric. During the shooting Eric had Luvox in his system. Dylan on the other hand had no drugs in him if I recall the autopsy correctly, not even any alcohol. And you know what? The entire time he was taunting and yelling at the people he was shooting at. He clearly didn't go through with NBK just so he could commit suicide. He was indeed depressed, but just like Eric he went through with the attack because he wanted to kill.

Why do Columbine "researchers" constantly try to paint Dylan as some innocent little lamb who was under Eric's control?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 8:41 pm

I don't know how unpopular that is here to be honest.

I am with you. I think a LOT of people overlook Eric's depression and Dylan's anger.

The sweet Dylan who was coerced by mean Eric has been going on since 4/20/99

I think people who knew and loved Dylan are more vocal and in a way now they are allowed to be more so than people who knew Eric. I am sure even now those who knew Dylan have a hard time discerning between the Dylan they knew and the Dylan they saw or learned about that day.

The thing is I bet you any money Eric has those people too!

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 9:42 pm

I remember hearing in a interview that Dylan was very gullible that you could talk him to doing anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 9:53 pm

rebel2013 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It does!

I knew right away what video that was gonna be. Laughing
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 pm

I mean, if his only goal was committing suicide then he had countless opportunities to do so after acquiring his shotgun and AB-10.

REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:20 pm

rebel2013 wrote:
I remember hearing in a interview that Dylan was very gullible that you could talk him to doing anything.
He talked about shooting up Columbine in his journal before he was even good friends with Eric.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 pm

it is a big question to this day. Why did Dylan "need" to do this in order to die.

According to witnesses Dylan yelled "I am going to kill myself" then the one most people mention "this is the day the world ends, this is the day we (I) die"

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular opinions    Unpopular opinions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpopular opinions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next